Sneeze Fetish Forum

Super Mario Bros. drabble thread

riyona_ebooks

Yeah,explains itself.

I wrote this in about a couple of minutes and particulary liked it-mainly because Luigi kept calling Mario "onii-kun" ^_^

"Onii-kun"

Fandom-Super Mario

Word Count-121

"Onii-kun?"

Luigi's small voice was pretty missable.Mario moaned and turned over,sniffling slightly. "Wha.."

"You don't look so good onii-kun.." Luigi gently prodded Mario's forehead,which was warm as he suspected. "You should stay home.."

"Luigi I'm fine,"Mario moaned."It's just a--" He felt his nose itch all of a sudden."Huhh...huhh..."

"...Onii-kun..?"

"--HUH-ISSHEEEWW!!" Mario was knocked backwards,hitting his pillow and landing on his arm. "I-It's just a slight cold..*snrff~*" Luigi had ducked slightly from the loud sneeze."You're sick arent you onii-kun..."

"Ughh...I might be.." Mario blew his nose loudly. "And stop calling me onii-kun..*snrff*"

Luigi pulled the covers over his sick brother."You need to rest..." He paused for a small second before smiling wanly."...onii-kun."

Mario barely had enough strength to facepalm himself.

I like this maybe Mario plays it off as if he is fine and goes to battle bowser( sorry the last time I played any Mario games was like 2006-7 ish supermario64 for ds) and like Mario sneezes on Bowser and Bowser is a germaphobe .

That's cute! It's always nice to see a Mario sneezefic! Is that how they talk in the Japanese version of the game?

Also, have you ever played Super Paper Mario, or any of the Mario and Luigi RPGs?

I like this maybe Mario plays it off as if he is fine and goes to battle bowser( sorry the last time I played any Mario games was like 2006-7 ish supermario64 for ds) and like Mario sneezes on Bowser and Bowser is a germaphobe .

Haha, it's funny you should say that! In the Super Mario Bros Movie, Bowser IS a germaphobe. XD

That's cute! It's always nice to see a Mario sneezefic! Is that how they talk in the Japanese version of the game?

Also, have you ever played Super Paper Mario, or any of the Mario and Luigi RPGs?

Haha, it's funny you should say that! In the Super Mario Bros Movie, Bowser IS a germaphobe. XD

Hur hur,eeyup! (Bowser's Inside Story and Dream Team,thasit) And no,I'm not sure if they talk like that in the JP version.

Which one,the anime movie or the live action movie? This I GOTTA see. >:D

Hur hur,eeyup! (Bowser's Inside Story and Dream Team,thasit) And no,I'm not sure if they talk like that in the JP version.

Which one,the anime movie or the live action movie? This I GOTTA see. >:D

Oh, nice! I saw the live action, but unfortunately there is no sneezing or illness. He just sanitizes his hands and talks about germs. :/.

Coming right up! biggrin.png

Secret Fear

Fandom-Super Mario

Word count-378

"You're only one key away from Peach," he told himself.He sniffled and positioned himself against the wall and pulled himself up,wobbling and shaking.Mario had been keeping a very nasty cold to himself for a couple of days.He was weak and stumbled everywhere,he got disoriented easily,he had a pounding headache and an extremely sore throat,and he had really messy sneezes for some unknown reason.Then over the couple of days he was confined to bed,Princess Peach got kidnapped (again) and Mario had to save her.

He stumbled over to the painting,feeling an impending sneeze."Huhh..." His arm shot up to his face before he knew what was going on and let out a loud "H-Huhh-p'schu!!" There was a thick,web-like stream of snot connected to his sleeve when he put his arm down from his face.Disgusted and embarrassed,Mario sniffed wetly and ran his arm across his nose and stumbled over to the painting.

This is it. The final battle. The two stared each other down-a small,pudgy plumber against a giant,towering ox-dragon-turtle thing.Even though Mario was at a disadvantage,he knew he could still take on Bowser and hopefully defreat him. Seconds later,he could feel his limp and weak body being squeezed,then lifted."Wha--?"

"Gwahaha!" Bowser's voice made his already pounding headache even worse than before."I've got you right where I want you!" Mario squirmed,struggling to get free,but his strength left him weak and limp and gasping for air. He wasn't choking,but he felt a strong,surging itch in his sore nose.Great.You're about to get squished into two by Bower,and the last thing you want to do is--

"H-HAAH-S'CHU!!H-HUH-P'SCHU!!" Mario shot forward with two wet,messy sneezes.They were powerful-probably from tring to stifle them all day-they sucked away nearly all of his strength,and oh lordy they were painful.After forcing his teary eyes to open,he sniffled wetly and wiped his runny nose on his sleeve (he couldn't stop,even though the sleeve was already dripping wet.) and looked up at Bowser.His face was covered in a thin film of snot and his eyes were wide open. Suddenly,his grip loosened around Mario,sending him falling to the floor,and then he let out a loud,ear-splitting scream.

Mario sighed,pulling himself up and sniffling wetly,just before Bowser unexpectedly went over the edge and disappeared in a puff of smoke. "S-Sorry aboud thad.."he mumbled.

• 1 month later...

I really need to attend to this thread...lol

So yeah a quick 1 minute thing c: No word count since I'm on mobile.

Gentle Awakening

Fandom-Super Mario

Word count-?

Bright afternoon sunlight filtered through the tree leaves,shining directly on Luigi's closed eyelids.The sleeping figure moaned and rolled to the left to keep the sunlight out of his eyes. He'd been napping under a tree for a while,feeling exhausted after a full 3 hours of running and playing.He didn't know how long he'd been here,he just sat down under this tree,laid back against the bark after a while,and dozed off.

He'd been resting there for some time now when he felt a sudden,but faint,itch in his nose.Luigi moaned and squirmed a little,getting somewhat uncomfortable."Haaiiihhh....haiihhh..."The itch grew somewhat stronger,untill he couldn't take it and curled forward with a cute little "Ha'shiew~!"

The sneeze was weak,but somehow Luigi felt somewhat frail suddenly. Then he felt another faint tickle-this one was a tiny bit stronger.

"Hiahh...hiiahh..." Luigi sighed and gave in to the itch,desperately crumpling up with another adorable "H-Hii'tchew..!" He let out a small sigh as his cheeks and nose turned a rosy pink.He didn't feel asleep anymore as he rubbed his eyes and forced them to open.His vision was blurred for a second as he pulled himself up,hanging on to one of the low-hanging branches.As he looked around,he saw a small flower next to the spot where he was laying.Giggling sleepily,he picked up the flower and smiled at it. "Good morning.."

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This is really cute! I really like these drabbles! Please make more!

Aww,thankies! ^w^

I decided to branch a little from http://www.sneezefet...topic=58749&hl= so here.

High Fever

Fandom-Super Mario

Word count-Who cares?

Pairings-Metal Mario/Pink Gold Peach

"Oh,your fever's getting higher!" The taller woman leaned over his bed,placing her cool,rose-gold hand on his burning forehead. "My poor baby's not feeling well..."

"D-Dot feeligg well?"Metal Mario moaned,his nose sore from non-stop sneezing.He sniffled wetly and tried to sit up so he'd be directly facing her. "I feel like crap." He tried to look up at her,but suddenly he jerked forward violently. "HEH-T'CHOO!! HUH-P'TCHOO!!" He fell back instantly,too weak to sit up. He looked really ill-his cheeks and nose were a bright red,and his normally shiny metallic skin was a dull grey.

"No,don't move around too much," Pink Gold Peach sighed,pulling the warm covers over his chest. "Save your energy." She placed a cool,wet towel on his forehead. "I'll make you some soup,okay? Just try to rest." She started to leave his bedside when he grabbed her hand-her warm hand in his clammy,trembling hand. "No!"

Pink Gold Peach gasped at Metal Mario's sudden intensity. "D-Dod't leabe be all alode here," he squeaked,his stuffy nose feeling weird and tickling the back of his throat. "P-Please...d-dod't leabe.." he whined before coughing wetly.

"Um..."Pink Gold Peach started to blush. "Alright.." She lifted up Metal Mario's warm,trembling body-with the covers still on him- as she carried him to the front room. "I'll take care of you,ok?"

"Okay..." Metal Mario sighed,before drifting off to sleep.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm back! I've been a rescue mood lately,so here,a drabble about a abandoned kitten and a tenderhearted,yet EXTREMELY allergic Luigi. Why Luigi? Because I can. Plus him trying to save a kitten while dealing with allergies is too cute so here. Also kittens. Everybody loves kittens!:D

Rescued!

Fandom-Super Mario

The word count can go suck a table because I don't give 2 table flips about it.

The soft,yet helpless mewing stood out in his ears.He instantly turned toward the zound-such a lost,helpless sound-leading down a barely-lit alley and into a box.

I didn't know boxes could meow,he thought jokingly.Gently but excitedly,Luigi lifted the large flap covering the source of the mewing,and to his suprise,a tiny,soaked,helpless kitten looked up at him,mewing helplessly.

Whoa.How'd this kitten end up here..?Without thinking,he peeled off his thin jacket-it was near summer anyway,which meant warm and balmy,he didn't know why he wore it-and scooped up the little furball.

His eyes widened in suprise and awe.The little kitten was so cute and fuzzy,he didn't know why anyone would want to abandon it,and it was small,almost small enough to pass as a newborn.His soaked,cold fur was a beautiful light,ashy grey,and his large emerald-green eyes could melt almost any heart.He was fuzzy,too-and he's shedding a little...Luigi unconciously rubbed his nose while cradling the little kitten in his jacket.

"H-Hey there,little guy.."he said softly.He felt his nose itch but he rubbed it away. The kitten was cold and hungry,mewing desperately,hoping this gentle man will take him home.

"How did you get here..?"Luigi gently rubbed behind the little kitten's ears.The itch in his nose grew to a burning feeling,but he resisted and gently held the ball of fur close to his heart."Do you have a mama?" Then suddenly he snapped forward. "Hiih-ehh'ishew!!"

Luigi groaned and rubbed his nose,still holding the kitten.He really wanted to take him home,but with his bad allergies,it could take some time to get used to...

"You need a home,"he said."I-I'll take you wih...hih...with me." he said,trying to stifle a sneeze. "I'll call you..."He stopped suddenly and jerked forward. "K'shew!!Heh-tchew!! Ugh..." He sniffled and rubbed his nose."I'll call you...Spice." The kitten purred affectionately as Luigi gently rubbed him,just before Luigi snapped forward. "--Kishoo!!" He sniffled and continued to rub the kitten,who cares if his allergies were gonna screw him over?This kitten needed a home.

Without another word,he walked off,cradling little Spice in his jacket.

--

Ok,this is a short Miiverse drabble I wrote sometime,where it goes from a couple minutes of fun for Mario to a quick pressure relief for Luigi. In other words,Mario torturing Luigi by making him sneeze non-stop. :naughty:

Tickle Tourture

Fandom-Super Mario

Feeling bored and restless,Mario had his brother Luigi pinned against a wall.

"M-Mario!What are you doing?"the little brother squeaked.

Mario grinned devilishy."Nothing,just having a little fun."He pulled out a feather and started tickling Luigi's nose.

"M-Mario!Stop!Y-You're gonna-hih-h-hih-m-make me sneeze!"

Mario started tickling him even more,trying to get a sneeze from him.

"M-Mario!Stahh-haahh-HAAH-CHOO!!"

"P-Please!Just--HIH-P'TCHOO!!--Just stop..." Mario still didn't stop,he just started tickling him a little more,untill about 3 or 4 sneezes.He didn't mind that his shirt became almost wet from the spray.

"P-Please...*snf*Stop..."Luigi whined softly.

His nose was red and runny by the time Mario showed signs of slowing down,but not entirely stopping.Untill...

"H-HAAH-P'TCHOO!!!!...T-Thad hurd..."

The sneeze was forceful and painful.It even made Mario stagger back a little.

Luigi moaned,trying to free his hand so he could wipe his nose.

"J-Jud led be go..."he whimpered,sniffling.

"Just one more,"Mario replied,with a grin.He picked up the spray-soaked feather and briefly ran it under Luigi's nose.

"D-Doe!Stob!"Luigi squeaked,before an irritating feeling started to build up in his nose.The tickle seemed to get worse,but it wouldn't come out.

For a split second,Luigi was glad that Mario was tickling his nose.

It got more irritated and irritated untill...

"H-HIYAHHHH-P'TCHYU!!"

The spray splattered everythere.Luigi wasn't really feeling better,but at least the tickle went away.

"T-Thanks,Mario..."he sighed,giving a weak,sickly smile."That would not come out..."

--

...Two in one...yay?

• 1 month later...

Yay,another drabble!

This one starring Peach of all people.

Perfume

Fandom-Super Mario

Pairings-Mario and Princess Peach

Peach glanced over the multicolored bottles decorating her vanity mirror. She loved them all,with their fruity,candyish scents,but she had to choose one,one very special for an important event-going out somewhere special with Mario. She just couldn't choose.

She picked up a small,square shaped bottle which read "Floral Heaven". This one had a mellow,fresh smell to it,which she loved so,so much. Peach knew she had to use this one in moderation because of Mario's sensitive nose-and little did she know,hers was just as sensitive.

She barely spritzed a small amount of perfume on her wrist before feeling an odd tickle in her nose. Weird... Maybe it was something in the air...She rubbed her wrists together and brought the bottle to her neck,where she sprayed a couple more drops. The tickle in her nose intensified,but Peach was able to hold back the sneeze untill she sprayed the perfume over her dress.It was then that she doubled over with a high-pitched,cutesy "Hiih-tcheew!!"

She almost dropped the bottle,which was still clutched in her hands,inadvertly spraying her face with the mist. The drops touching her nose instantly made it itch and scrunch up. Oh no...

The bottle's label was the last thing she saw as she sneezed non-stop and helplessly. "H-Hiii-tcheew!! E-Ehh-tcheew!! Ha-tchiiew!!!*snf*Oh my..."

If her delicate nose could barely handle a large amount of perfume,then ovbiously Mario'd be teary-eyed and sneezing desperately before 8:00. 8:00...Oh snap!She looked at the clock,which read 6:40.She was going to be late! She ran to the bathroom to wash away the excess perfume. Better safe than sorry.

This was an unfinished Miiverse story I wrote sometime,somewhat in continuity to the above.

A Sensitive Side

Pairings-Mario and Princess Peach

Mario seems like the type who can face everything.He practically has no weaknesses.Except for one that no one knew,that was discovered today.

It was an afternoon at Peach's Castle.They were hanging out and eating cake,untill Mario told her something funny that happened.

Peach giggled."Mario,I never knew you were so funny."

Mario smiled."Me neither." Peach smiled and poked his nose.Mario didn't mind too much,but a slightly irritating feeling started forming. "Hey,easy on the nose."

Peach smiled."It's just so fun to poke!" The tickle got progressively worse and worse,untill Mario's eyes started to squeeze shut. Peach started to look concerned."Mario,are you ok?"

Mario's breathing started to hitch a little."I-I feel like I gotta sneeze.."

"Oh dear..."Peach nervously looked around for help. How do you dislodge a sneeze? She didn't know. Then she remembered something her mother told her when she was younger-kisses cure everything. Without thinking,she gently kissed Mario's itching nose.

This worked almost instantly-seconds later,Mario doubled over with a cutesy,but loud "Huh-tsch!!" He didn't feel much betterz...in fact,his nose was still itchy. He could feel his hands cup around his nose just before the fit begun. "Heh-tsch!! Ah-tschu!! H-Hehh...Etshu!! Ahh..."

That felt good.

Peach giggled and rubbed his head. "Bless you,Mario. Sensitive nose?"

Mario sighed,rubbing his nose,which had turned a pale pink. "Very."

Edited by Luigi the Magical Kitsune
  • 1 month later...

This isn't really a drabble but I had to share it so here.

Pointless Illness Dialouge for Luigi(switches between denial and acceptance)

"Ughh..I-I dod’t feel so good…*sniff*"

"I-I'b perfectly fide,Mario!*sniff*I'b dot sick!!"

"M-Mario…I thigk I'b cobigg dowd with sobethigg…"

"I-I probise I'b dot sick!!Probise!!"

"I-I'b…*cough cough*…ugh…dot feeligg too hod,Mario…"

"B-Bud Mario..! I'b dot-*cough cough*–i'b dot sick..!!"

"Ugh…I-I g-gotta sneeze…"

"I-I'b fide,Mario..I-Id’s just…b-by doze itches…"

“H-Heh…ehh…AH-TCHUU!! Ugh…Thad feld bedder…"

"M-Mario,I-I'b…HA-TCHUU!! Ugh…I'b fide…"

"M-Mario…You’ll take care ob be…"

"O-Okay,fide…I'b sick…”