Sneeze Fetish Forum

Request/Trade?

jano

I don't know if this is the correct place to put this heh...

Basically, I wanted to make a request, but I felt bad just straight up asking for stuff, so, I'll list fandoms I like and if you're up to the trade I could draw you something in return? I'm not a great writer so that's why I'm offering art ha ha...

Soooo, here's what I like:

Big Hero 6

Dangan Ronpa

No. 6

Death Note

K Project

But I especially like Dangan Ronpa

^_^

I don't really ever write fic almost ever (I do write original things).

I do love Death Note and would be willing to try, provided that my taking forever to get anything posted wouldn't piss you off. What sorts of things do you like in your fics (just sneezing, or do you have related kinks as well)? What character(s) would you want the focus to be on? Do you like M/M? Any ideas for a scenario?

Hopefully this isn't too many questions. At least this way, if I don't end up writing a fic maybe the discussion will inspire someone else (probably someone better at sick!fic) to do one. :)

Hmm, I have seen Death Note and I have played/seen Dangan Ronpa as well. So I could do something for either of those fandoms. I can't really do any sort of art so writing is my only skill. But yeah... I can write something for Dangan Ronpa or Death Note. If you want me to write something for you, just let me know what you would like to see :)

Which characters would you wish to have included (if you know what I mean, lol) and do you only want stories? Also illness/allergies/something else?

// I realised that I could have mentioned that I am familiar with No.6, K project and Death Note but I'm not much of a writer.

Edited by Sitruuna

Whoops! I totally forgot to write what kind of scenario haha..

I really like sick-fick/caretaking stuff, so preferrably the character has a cold and the other takes care of them. I'm open to any paring though (and I have WAY too many to list haha)

But yeah... I can write something for Dangan Ronpa or Death Note. If you want me to write something for you, just let me know what you would like to see

I'll PM you! There's a serious lack of DR sneezefics out there!

Hopefully this isn't too many questions. At least this way, if I don't end up writing a fic maybe the discussion will inspire someone else (probably someone better at sick!fic) to do one.

True! This is my first time requesting so I have no idea what to do hehe ^^; I love Death Note a lot!

Which characters would you wish to have included (if you know what I mean, lol) and do you only want stories? Also illness/allergies/something else?

I'm open to any characters/pairings you'd be comfortable with writing about really! And illness is my favorite, so yeah.

Thank youu!

Okay, good. Illness/caretaking is totally my thing. My pairing would totally be Light/L, and my first inclination, if I were to write a fic, is to make it when the two of them are handcuffed to each other? I'm sure that's probably been done before, though, because I can't be the first person to have thought of THAT. Despite the fact that Light is essentially a sociopath, I'm tempted to try to make him the caretaker and L the sickie, although heck if I know yet how that'll work.

Anything you don't like about illness? I'm one of those pesky related fetishists who prefers fever, weakness and coughing over sneezing, so if left to my own devices, a fic I write will end up leaning in that direction. If that's bad, let me know and I'll do my best to focus on sneezing and sniffling. Assuming I even focus enough to write a thing.

I'm open to any characters/pairings you'd be comfortable with writing about really! And illness is my favorite, so yeah.

Thank youu!

I'm still curious if you are only interested in stories or if art would be fine. Like I said I'm not much of a writer.

I'm still curious if you are only interested in stories or if art would be fine. Like I said I'm not much of a writer.

Not trying to threadjack, but if I ever get up the nerve to write a fic for you, I will totally accept art in exchange! I can't draw worth a damn. :)

Not trying to threadjack, but if I ever get up the nerve to write a fic for you, I will totally accept art in exchange! I can't draw worth a damn. :)

...now I'm baffeled ok

Not in a bad way

If you ever find yourself interested in doing an art/story exchange thing, PM. I'm (almost) always up for it. Or contact me via dA, that works, too.

Not trying to threadjack, but if I ever get up the nerve to write a fic for you, I will totally accept art in exchange! I can't draw worth a damn. smile.png

...now I'm baffeled ok

Not in a bad way

If you ever find yourself interested in doing an art/story exchange thing, PM. I'm (almost) always up for it. Or contact me via dA, that works, too.

I figured it would be fun since we share some of the same related kinks/fetishes. Of course, I'm not sure we share the same fandoms, but we can figure that out later. :)

Not trying to threadjack, but if I ever get up the nerve to write a fic for you, I will totally accept art in exchange! I can't draw worth a damn. smile.png

...now I'm baffeled ok

Not in a bad way

I figured it would be fun since we share some of the same related kinks/fetishes. Of course, I'm not sure we share the same fandoms, but we can figure that out later. :)

It would definitely be fun.

I would pm you but if I remember correctly pending members can't yet use the messaging system so... do you have a dA account? It would be interesting to see if any of our fandoms match how similar our preferences actually are. (:

...now I'm baffeled ok

Not in a bad way

I figured it would be fun since we share some of the same related kinks/fetishes. Of course, I'm not sure we share the same fandoms, but we can figure that out later. smile.png

I would pm you but if I remember correctly pending members can't yet use the messaging system so... do you have a dA account? It would be interesting to see if any of our fandoms match how similar our preferences actually are. (:

Yup, I can't PM yet until I'm a "newbie member," which hopefully won't be too, too long. I have a dA account (which I mostly use for browsing and not really posting anything). I don't mind if you know the name of it, but since it's the same name as most of my other online accounts, I don't want to post it here. If yours is something you can share here I could go catch up with you on there. (Are we allowed to share dA accounts in threads or only on our profiles? Pending members can't access profiles, either.)

I suppose I could also make a side-thread where we discuss our fandoms (or head back over to my intro post and talk about it there, where I'm not totally co-opting someone else's thread. :)

...now I'm baffeled ok

Not in a bad way

I figured it would be fun since we share some of the same related kinks/fetishes. Of course, I'm not sure we share the same fandoms, but we can figure that out later. smile.png

Yup, I can't PM yet until I'm a "newbie member," which hopefully won't be too, too long. I have a dA account (which I mostly use for browsing and not really posting anything). I don't mind if you know the name of it, but since it's the same name as most of my other online accounts, I don't want to post it here. If yours is something you can share here I could go catch up with you on there. (Are we allowed to share dA accounts in threads or only on our profiles? Pending members can't access profiles, either.)

I suppose I could also make a side-thread where we discuss our fandoms (or head back over to my intro post and talk about it there, where I'm not totally co-opting someone else's thread. :)

(I hid the quote tree behind a spoiler since this was getting long)

We are allowed to share our dA accounts in posts as far as I know. At least no one has ever complained about them being shared in art threads. xD

Anyway

here

I have a casual account, too, but I visit this one much more frequently.

...now I'm baffeled ok

Not in a bad way

I suppose I could also make a side-thread where we discuss our fandoms (or head back over to my intro post and talk about it there, where I'm not totally co-opting someone else's thread. smile.png

(I hid the quote tree behind a spoiler since this was getting long)

We are allowed to share our dA accounts in posts as far as I know. At least no one has ever complained about them being shared in art threads. xD

Anyway

here

I have a casual account, too, but I visit this one much more frequently.

I messaged you on there. I probably left out half my fandoms because I'm a spaz like that.