Sneeze Fetish Forum

Wanna do a trade?

Chanel_no5

Hello, people. I am a fangirling mess in need, and I would like to ask if any of you my fine furry friends could write an Alex Blake (Criminal Minds) allergy fic for me? Yeah, I know, I’ve been writing several myself, but it would be delicious to not know what’s coming already before I start it… :lol:

I’m crazy for allergies (pollen, hay, horses, perfume, dust are my top 5 allergens), and I love itchiness and misery. I also love the whole idea of “trying to pretend nothing’s wrong”, and denial, desperation and embarrassment… fits. Suits. God I love those damn pantsuits. Haha, I feel like I just gave a profile.

In return I can offer either of these:

Criminal Minds - any character; I do the female ones best, but I’m familiar enough with the show to do either.

Downton Abbey - Cora, Mary or Anna

Maleficent - Maleficent, Diaval

Devil Wears Prada - Miranda, Andy

X-files - Scully, Mulder

Original - female

I’m most at ease with writing allergies, I can try my hand at colds but be warned that the result may not be stellar. Also, I’m most at ease writing the female characters, but I’m familiar enough with the male characters in Criminal Minds, Diaval from Maleficent and Mulder from X-files to be able to write them.

I know the holidays are coming up and people will be busy, and I know most writers are probably tied up with Secret Santa, but I figured I’d throw my desperate shout-out humble request out there anyway. :lol:

Drop me a note if you‘re game! Thanks! ^_^

• 8 months later...

Hello Chanel_no5,

I know this is an old Topic but I thought maybe you´re still interessted in doing a trade with somebody :sweatdrop: . I´m a very big Criminal Minds fan and I really love your fanfictions. I´m not as good as you are in writing fics, but I already tried to do some Alex having allergies stuffs (I wasn´t brave enough to share them yet :shy: ) and I´d like to do some more, if you want me to. In return you could write a fanfic about Emily Prentiss having allergies :doublethumbsup: for me.

Please just let me know if you want to do a trade with me or not. Thanks. :blushsmiley:

Hello Chanel_no5,

I know this is an old Topic but I thought maybe you´re still interessted in doing a trade with somebody :sweatdrop: . I´m a very big Criminal Minds fan and I really love your fanfictions. I´m not as good as you are in writing fics, but I already tried to do some Alex having allergies stuffs (I wasn´t brave enough to share them yet :shy: ) and I´d like to do some more, if you want me to. In return you could write a fanfic about Emily Prentiss having allergies :doublethumbsup: for me.

Please just let me know if you want to do a trade with me or not. Thanks. :blushsmiley:

Hi,

Absolutely, I‘m always interested in some allergic Blake... ^_^

I’m a bit stressed at the moment with life and juggling a bunch of fics - fetish and non-fetish stuff alike - at the moment so I may need a little time before I can get it done, but I’ll see to it as soon as I can. I can definitely do Emily Prentiss. Anything in particular, preferable allergen, or any absolutely-nots?

Hey,

No problem. Take as much time as you need. And to your question about preferable allergen or absolutely-nots: I don´t have any special wishes (I´d love everything that comes to your mind including Emily:)).