Sneeze Fetish Forum

Ib-Sama

This is my very first story, and I'm excited about joining the community! Also, even though it starts out with female sneezing, both genders experience sneezing later on. Thanks for taking the time to read this! :3

I rubbed my irritated nose, groaning. It was Saturday, and I had come down with an awful cold. A knock on the door alerted me of someone's arrival (bad timing, as always), and opened the door to find Arin- my lover.

"River, I have never met anyone who caught a cold in the middle of the spring." Arin snickered. He guided me to the couch and sat me down.

"You didn't have to...Didn't have to..." My breath hitched.

"Hepshoo!" I sneeze, rubbing my nose.

Arin chuckled. "Heh, of course I had to! How could I leave you like this? Besides, you're cute when you're sick." Arin gave me a tiny kiss on my pink nose, making me giggle.

"I only hope that YOU don't catch it!" I reply, snuggling up into his strong shoulders.

"Don't be silly! When's the last time you've seen me sick?" He questions.

"Anyways, I- hngxxt!!!" I stifled, pinching my nose.

"Bless you." Arin replied, gently stroking my hair.

"Arin...Remember how I said I wanted to clean the attic this weekend?"

Arin glances over at me.

"You are NOT in the condition."

"Am too! I'll prove it to you!" I exclaim, abruptly standing up. Arin sighed and threw his hands in the air.

"Can't stop ya, can I?"

I beamed and hurried up the stairs leading up to the attic.

As soon as I enter, my irritated nose sniffles in protest.

"Heh...Heshooo!!!" Dust scatters about the air, causing me to sneeze.

"Hechew! Hupshoo! Heshoo! HEPSHOO!" I double over from my sneezing fit, collapsing onto the floor.

Arin gives an exasperated sigh and carries me out of the room.

"What did I tell you? I'm going to make sure you rest today, River."

I groan and nod my head.

"You've got a point..."

"Maybe some fresh air will help you. Besides, going for a walk sounds fun!" Arin suggests.

"Uh, sure!" I reply, wearing a false smile. Pollen made me sneeze terribly, but Arin wanted to go outside. I could make the sacrifice for his pleasure. Arin entwines my hand with his, dragging me outside.

The pollen comes into immediate affect onto my nose, but it starts out very mildly. However, as soon as we pass by some flowers, I can't control the intense tickling sensation in my nose.

"Heh...Hepshoo!!!" I sneeze.

"Bless y-" Arin is interrupted by a bombardment of sneezes.

"Hepshoo! Hechoo! Hishoo! Hechew! Hepshoo! Heh...HESHOO!!!!"

"Are you okay...?" Arin questions, taking my hands into his.

"A-Arin, I- HISHOO!" I'm horrified as the spray lands directly into Arin's face. Arin, on the other hand, laughs it off.

"We'd better get you back inside, River." He remarks with a grin.

Hi there Ib-Sama - welcome to the forum :)

I love stories when dust makes people sneeze, especially when they can't control themselves in front of someone else. And any sneezing fit that causes someone to 'double up' is always a joy to read ;)

Hello, everyone! This starts with Arin's POV. Thank you so much if you decided to read further, or even if you read my first installment! If anyone requests more, I can certainly update once in a while!!! Sorry, since it's a bit short.

I strolled over to River's house to nurse her for the second day. Hopefully she was doing alright.

A slight tickling sensation builds up in my nose, and I bring my hands to my face.

"H-hekshoo!" I sneezed. Was I coming down with something as well? Who was I kidding, I didn't get sick that often.

I open the door to River's home.

"How are ya doing?" I ask, closing the door behind me and approaching River's frail figure. She was lying on the couch, too fatigued or too apathetic to get to her bed. Possibly both.

"Better." She sat up and gestured for me to sit next to her on the couch. After plopping next to her, an intense tickling sensation hit my nose.

"Hekshoo! Hetchoo!" I sneezed, rubbing my nose. River threw a concerned glance my way.

"Arin, are you feeling okay?" She questioned, sliding closer to me.

"Ye-Hekchoo!" River smirks and kisses the tip of my nose.

"Well, I suppose I'll have to take of you today~" She cheered, throwing a blanket over my body.

"Not a chance!" I replied, tossing the blanket to her.

"Well, I got you sick, so I have to take care of you!" She retaliated, a massive grin positioned upon her face.

This girl was as stubborn as a mule...I gave an exasperated sigh and wrapped the blanket around me.

"Hetchew!" River sneezed. I enveloped the both of us into the pile of fluff and warmth.

"How about we just take care of each other?" I suggested, snaking an arm around her shoulders. She nodded silently and rested her head upon me.

• 4 weeks later...
SneezingCosmos

I like how, between chapters, the POV shifts between River and Arin -- that's something I don't see much in sneeze fiction, but it's well executed here :) They're both really cute, so it's hard to choose whose first person account I like better!

As for the story itself, I'm very much a fan of all the caretaking and the emphasis on noses :) You have a very endearing writing style and I look forward to seeing more from you!

I like how, between chapters, the POV shifts between River and Arin -- that's something I don't see much in sneeze fiction, but it's well executed here :) They're both really cute, so it's hard to choose whose first person account I like better!

As for the story itself, I'm very much a fan of all the caretaking and the emphasis on noses :) You have a very endearing writing style and I look forward to seeing more from you!

I'm so glad you enjoy the story! I think I won't be continuing this one unfortunately, but I very much so appreciate the feedback. Thank you!

SneezingCosmos

Oh, well I certainly look forward to your next work, then! Will it involve the same or different characters, do you think?

Oh, well I certainly look forward to your next work, then! Will it involve the same or different characters, do you think?

I'm not sure yet, so you can decide upon that! :D

SneezingCosmos

I certainly wouldn't mind seeing River and Arin again, but if you've got another couple you'd like to write about, I'd like to hear about what they're like!