Sneeze Fetish Forum

What you think of life

addict.bandband

OK. Here is a more serious topic. Its about the meaning of life and shit. I dont know. I just like to hear about peoples different aspects of life. Heres mine:

Okay. Life sucks, in a lot of ways. People tell you to do things that you love, but what if you dont love life? That is an argument I have with people a lot. Life is weird. I mean, how the fuck did I become me, how am I thinking? These questions will slowly bring you down to the point that you think there is no point of living. I have learned that from expirience. So do not, I mean do not, over think things. It will put you in a bad place. I feel as people shouldn't be alive though, and that's a problem, because I have thought things over too much. I feel as if the humans are destroying the earth. And we shouldn't be alive. We are destroying the earth. And I shouldn't have thought too much, because then I probably would have had more of a will to live. Life should be about fun, and not worrying, life should just be about doing what you want. I hope you guys realize that you can do whatever your want. My IRL friends dont realize that yet. They always get mad at me when I do what I want. But I have told them that they can do whatever they want with their lives. But no. They do what they are told, which is no fun in my opinion because I just say fuck it and do whatever. I just think everybody can do whatever they want at any age they just need to realize that it is their lives and nobody controls them or owns them. Life is horrible, but is meant to be fun.

Which is horrible. I just hate life and love it at the same time okay.

Rant over.

<3

It sounds like you may be experiencing some depression. I can't dx you on acct of I'm not a psychologist, but that feeling you have there is certainly a flag to me, it's a common symptom. Maybe look into speaking with a therapist or social worker, who will help you examine why you feel this way and if there are ways for you to feel beter, will have more knowledge of them than I do? :)

It sounds like you may be experiencing some depression. I can't dx you on acct of I'm not a psychologist, but that feeling you have there is certainly a flag to me, it's a common symptom. Maybe look into speaking with a therapist or social worker, who will help you examine why you feel this way and if there are ways for you to feel beter, will have more knowledge of them than I do? :)

Yes I do have a therapist. I do have severe depression but I'm doing well and not as suicidal. <3 but that was just how I view life

I'm glad you are doing a bit better. Yes, that view is likely influenced by that, then. Hopefully, in time, you will grow to feel better about life. It is a process. Don't worry if you can't get there fast. Surviving is just the most important thing to focus on sometimes. You're doin a good job. Hang in there. <3

I'm glad you are doing a bit better. Yes, that view is likely influenced by that, then. Hopefully, in time, you will grow to feel better about life. It is a process. Don't worry if you can't get there fast. Surviving is just the most important thing to focus on sometimes. You're doin a good job. Hang in there. <3

Thank you, means a lot <3

I have depression and anxiety, and as I've lived a few (slight understatement) years longer than you, I've had plenty of time to vacillate between doing what I'm "supposed" to do and what I want to do. In a lot of ways, I agree with you. A lot of people have much more power to do what they want than they realize. They grow up believing in a very narrow path to "success" when that path only works for some people.

On the other hand, I know people who grew up with a lot fewer financial advantages than I did. Their ability to do what they want is limited in ways I am only beginning to understand because I was lucky to grow up without many of those limits. Also, your choices can limit your ability to do what you want. Say you really want a kid, but you also want to stay up until midnight and sleep as late as you want. Yeah... not happening. ;-)

As you can probably tell, I overthink everything and it does screw with me a lot of the time.

One thing I can say is that 14 was an extraordinarily hard age for me--probably the whole span of time between that and maybe 18 or so. I found it incredibly difficult to deal with most adults' perceptions about what I did and did not know, their assumptions about things I'd change my mind about when I was older, and the fact that a lot of my life was ultimately controlled by adults who did not necessarily share my worldview.

(Incidentally, I did change my mind about a lot of things when I was older, and changed it back again in many cases.)

I'm rambling and I'm sorry for that. This is my really long way of saying I identify with a lot of what you said here. In some ways, it gets better. Sometimes it gets better and then worse again; I find that to be particularly true as far as depression goes. But I hope you always hold on to that idea that you CAN do what you want, because I think it's a thing a lot of people forget as they get older, and that IS really sad. As the saying goes, how many people wish on their deathbeds that they'd spent more time working?

I love it. Everyone has been shaped into different people by their experiences, and every day is an opportunity for me to gain more good experiences. If you don't enjoy life, maybe you should try living a different life. Don't let yourself stagnate.

I have depression and anxiety, and as I've lived a few (slight understatement) years longer than you, I've had plenty of time to vacillate between doing what I'm "supposed" to do and what I want to do. In a lot of ways, I agree with you. A lot of people have much more power to do what they want than they realize. They grow up believing in a very narrow path to "success" when that path only works for some people.

On the other hand, I know people who grew up with a lot fewer financial advantages than I did. Their ability to do what they want is limited in ways I am only beginning to understand because I was lucky to grow up without many of those limits. Also, your choices can limit your ability to do what you want. Say you really want a kid, but you also want to stay up until midnight and sleep as late as you want. Yeah... not happening. ;-)

As you can probably tell, I overthink everything and it does screw with me a lot of the time.

One thing I can say is that 14 was an extraordinarily hard age for me--probably the whole span of time between that and maybe 18 or so. I found it incredibly difficult to deal with most adults' perceptions about what I did and did not know, their assumptions about things I'd change my mind about when I was older, and the fact that a lot of my life was ultimately controlled by adults who did not necessarily share my worldview.

(Incidentally, I did change my mind about a lot of things when I was older, and changed it back again in many cases.)

I'm rambling and I'm sorry for that. This is my really long way of saying I identify with a lot of what you said here. In some ways, it gets better. Sometimes it gets better and then worse again; I find that to be particularly true as far as depression goes. But I hope you always hold on to that idea that you CAN do what you want, because I think it's a thing a lot of people forget as they get older, and that IS really sad. As the saying goes, how many people wish on their deathbeds that they'd spent more time working?

Thank you for saying your opinion. I now know that I am not the only one who thinks like this. And some of the stuff will help me understand what some more people better. <3

I love it. Everyone has been shaped into different people by their experiences, and every day is an opportunity for me to gain more good experiences. If you don't enjoy life, maybe you should try living a different life. Don't let yourself stagnate.

That's actually very nice advice <3

Personally, I question why I'm alive. Why is a self-loathing piece of shit here, when a much better person could take my place? Sure, some people enjoy my presence, but my inferiority complex at times makes me feel utterly useless.

I wish I were dead sometimes.

Personally, I question why I'm alive. Why is a self-loathing piece of shit here, when a much better person could take my place? Sure, some people enjoy my presence, but my inferiority complex at times makes me feel utterly useless.

I wish I were dead sometimes.

I can completely relate. You aren't alone in this world and you will always be wanted, even if you dont believe it. I would want you on this world. <3 I would never want anybody to do this to themselves

I feel this way too....i love life but then, i sometime sit up at night crying thinking...

Why? Why suffer? Why should anyone suffer?! Its not fair. I think thats why i like helping others in real life and friends here or anywhere im active. I dont want people to suffer.

I guess life is literally a game of chance. You never know and guess thats maybe the one thing i like, you never know what can happen. But a game of chance is a doubled edged sword.

I just feel like I'm on this earth to be tortured. I been wanting to die for the longest time & can't wait for my time to be over :''(

I feel this way too....i love life but then, i sometime sit up at night crying thinking...

Why? Why suffer? Why should anyone suffer?! Its not fair. I think thats why i like helping others in real life and friends here or anywhere im active. I dont want people to suffer.

I guess life is literally a game of chance. You never know and guess thats maybe the one thing i like, you never know what can happen. But a game of chance is a doubled edged sword.

I just didn't take the best chances and I didn't get the best luck with my parents I guess. I mean, they dont understand me at all, we are always fighting, and I'm fucked off my head with mental disorders and they dont even care and expect me to function like a normal person. But it is very nice that you like to help people. I wish I could but I have a problem that it is very hard for me to feel for others. I mean, its just weird, but yeah <3

I just feel like I'm on this earth to be tortured. I been wanting to die for the longest time & can't wait for my time to be over :''(

If its not a happy ending, then its not an ending <3

I just didn't take the best chances and I didn't get the best luck with my parents I guess. I mean, they dont understand me at all, we are always fighting, and I'm fucked off my head with mental disorders and they dont even care and expect me to function like a normal person. But it is very nice that you like to help people. I wish I could but I have a problem that it is very hard for me to feel for others. I mean, its just weird, but yeah <3

My parents were a lot like that. It sucks... it's the "gift" that keeps on giving because then even once you're away from them, you get to spend the next however many years trying to untangle the bullshit they've left you with.

My parents were a lot like that. It sucks... it's the "gift" that keeps on giving because then even once you're away from them, you get to spend the next however many years trying to untangle the bullshit they've left you with.

I just wish I had a different life ._.

Tho...i dont regret some people in my life even if i got hurt in the end. I got to experience love even though it hurt me...but i dont regret that feeling.

Well I think life is fantastic overall! I have my rough spots for sure - downs to go with the ups because life can never be only ups. I do some stupid things sometimes and I briefly wish I could have those moments back, but it's all part of one big learning experience. "Life is good" is so overused and trite, but I believe it's true!

I hope it will get better for you. Depression (and other mental illness/disorder type stuff) is hard enough without having to live with people who can't or won't appreciate you for who you are.

Well I think life is fantastic overall! I have my rough spots for sure - downs to go with the ups because life can never be only ups. I do some stupid things sometimes and I briefly wish I could have those moments back, but it's all part of one big learning experience. "Life is good" is so overused and trite, but I believe it's true!

I guess that is very true. But I feel as life is just full of regret and guilt. It will probably get better though. Hopefully anyways. But I will try to enjoy life more. And I'm glad you are having a nice life right now <3

I hope it will get better for you. Depression (and other mental illness/disorder type stuff) is hard enough without having to live with people who can't or won't appreciate you for who you are.

Thank you. And I wish you the best of luck too <3