Sneeze Fetish Forum

To those on a mission to get sick - the solution!

Clark Kent

I have seen a couple of posts around here recently about people who are on a mission to get sick and and not having much success. Well just when you think there is no exact science behind completing this mission it turns out that i indeed have the answer to your holy grail.

I am a man who has previously not suffered much with illnesses or colds. Sometimes i could hardly recall a previous illness such were their rarity yet since my recent discovery of the "answer" i am now on my 3rd shocking bout of man flu within 3 months. I am absolutely on no mission whatsoever to get sick however. In fact as much as i would quite like someone to look after me i go into complete denial mode so i find it a huge inconvenience.

So what is the answer?

It turns out that all you need to do is have yourself a child and send them to a nursery / daycare a couple of times a week but it is imperative that they mix with other children. This way i can guarantee you that they will weekly bring you home every possible neuro virus under the sun and have no qualms in passing onto you. Problem solved! The other alternative would be to get yourself a job in one of these places. I dread to think what the staff sickness rates are like in one haha.

I wanted to pass this on in case i don't make it through the night with man flu being so deadly etc.

The other alternative would be to get yourself a job in one of these places. I dread to think what the staff sickness rates are like in one haha.

Sadly you get used to having all those germs around you in ~one year and you don't get sick as often as you did when you started working there.

I have to second this.

I also have an 18 month old child who goes to day care three days a week, and I have never been as sick as often as I am now. She brings all sorts of weird and wonderful germs home with her, and it's not very often that I get to avoid the plagues she passes on.

Regardless, I hope you feel better soon, Clark :hug:

Yup- germiest jobs -from what I've heard are bank teller and anyone who works with kidlets. Mine still manage to share their lovely germs of DOOM. We evidently need to not teach the kidlets *quite* so much about sharing. ;) Feel better soon. :hug:

You are right about that. It does get better as the kids get older but those first few years when they get every little illness can drive parents crazy. Feel better!

Way true, I see it in all my friends all the time. Feel better!!

*adds to list of reasons not to have kids*

You took the words right out of my mouth! :lol:

Lol thank you sir you've done is a great service :) now the problem is... I don't have a kid :( lol. I've thought about working at a daycare though! If I can find one that's hiring. I do love kids anyway.

Heh, I suggested this on Boba's thread, because my son is always bringing home colds. He's been in daycare for a couple years now, though, and we don't get sick from him nearly as often as we used to. Which is good, because I don't really enjoy being sick or being around my partner when he's sick (he gets super pissy).

• 1 month later...

I don't know....I have a younger brother who's quite a bit younger than me. I helped raise him, and nothing changed in terms of how often I get sick (like never. Maybe once every few years. MAYBE). I've also helped out in nurseries and classrooms and such. Nope XD

I don't know....I have a younger brother who's quite a bit younger than me. I helped raise him, and nothing changed in terms of how often I get sick (like never. Maybe once every few years. MAYBE). I've also helped out in nurseries and classrooms and such. Nope XD

That's... really impressive! What's your secret? :laugh:

That's... really impressive! What's your secret? laughing.gif

Hahaha if I knew, I'd share it with you. Maybe it's the fact that I've never taken any extra precautions to not get sick (I bite my nails, which is a horrible habit that's nearly impossible for me to try and break XD And I don't use handsanitizer. I think I've used it maybe three or four times in my whole life, but that's about it)

It's funny, because I was on ADHD medication for years and years, and when I was checking the side-effects, it said that one of them was more susceptibility to illness, or something along those lines.

Usually when I get "sick" it's always a stomach ache that goes away after sleeping (Thank God. I hate stomach aches)