Sneeze Fetish Forum

Art/sketch dump thingie (original, fan art (AtLK, Harry Potter), male, female)

Sitruuna

Three of these are fan art, the rest are original. All the male ones/sketches (except for the fan art part) has more or less Finnish scribbled all over the pictures, including the speech bubbles but I've translated everything (important) in the artist's comments on dA.

female, unspecified (coloured)

Opal from AtLK

Luna from Harry Potter

male, allergy (sketches)

cafe p1

cafe p2

These ones I had ment to colour and post here when they are finished but in the end the first one had managed to slip out of my file thing and the cats seem to have really liked it... anyway, have some young Albus Dumbledore in a dusty library

not-so-intereating "page"

The slightly more interesting part

male, illness (sketches)

tea p1

tea p2

(The guy's name is Mika and yes, these are the same characters that are also in the café thing)

Mika sketch 1

Mika sketch 2

Mika sketch 3

Mika sketch 4

Awww these are all so cute~ and your art has been improving, awesome job :D

Thank you!

I know it's got better during the years and I'm just going to file the improvment under not feeling restricted by lack of skills and being brave enough to actually do the things I'm terrible at. Thank you again for the comment. (:

Ooh, Poor Mika. These are really nice.

Thank you. (:

...I kind of want to ramble on about him/the two of them, explain all kinds of thibgs but I doupt anyone cares. xD

Thank you. (:

...I kind of want to ramble on about him/the two of them, explain all kinds of thibgs but I doupt anyone cares. xD

I care!!! Ramble away. It's your thread. :)

Thank you. (:

I care!!! Ramble away. It's your thread. :)

Ahh well.

I'm a bit tipsy (getting sober though) I m7st warn you.

Mika has some sort of chronic lung thing. It has deliberately been left undetermined because I don't want to be hold down by official criteria or anything. He and the other guy, Lauri, live together and have maybe a bit of a thing going on (nothing serious, at least not yet). They both work on the same field, which also has not been specified (yet, due to neither R.L nor I knowing much about the subject) aside from it having something to do with computers. While it comes naturally for Mika, who likes to slack off and do things at the last possible moment, Lauri actually works hard and is irritated by Mika's attitude. Mika is basically a chain smoker, which Lauri (who has a very healthy life style and is allergic to tobacco/tobacco smoke) doesn't like. I'm öractically half asleep bt now so this is all that comes to my mind. n_n'''

Ohhh, that sounds cute! Are you going to write about them as well or draw strips of them or what?

(I hope you didn't have a hangover after being tipsy!)

Ohhh, that sounds cute! Are you going to write about them as well or draw strips of them or what?

(I hope you didn't have a hangover after being tipsy!)

I don't know. I don't have anu story ideas for them. If I ever get inspired I probably will write something (and eventually even translate it because I usually write stories with Finnish characters in Finnish because majority of all stories are in English).

I didn't have hangover so all is and was well. (: