Sneeze Fetish Forum

Opinion on someone inducing for you..

BurgundyJayne

I was wondering if I'm alone in my opinion that the idea of someone purposefully inducing for my benefit is totally NOT appealing?

It seems as though many regular forum participants would be thrilled to have a partner induce for them and I guess I feel like that would take all the magic out of it for me.

Maybe It would be different if I was allowed to induce them and have some control over it? Even that is only sort of borderline appealing to me.

Mostly I'd just like to let life happen and I guess I enjoy spontaneous sneezing way more than induced or something.

Any thoughts?

I agree - I would find a partner inducing for my benefit quite awkward, especially if they were having trouble doing it and it became a protracted affair. I am much more a fan of spontaneous sneezes, and somehow they are more special for just occurring naturally.

I think that would depend on what's being used to induce... I mean, if someone were to stick something up their nose to induce sneezes it would turn me off right away. I'm way too worried they'd end up hurting themselves. Yikes! However, if they'd use an allergen and provoke a whole allergy attack on purpose, that would be delicious. :dribble:

Yeah, I'm the same. I like the spontaneity and helplessness associated with sneezing, and you don't get that when someone is sneezing on purpose. The visual of something-up-the-nose inducing is a turn off for me as well. I'd definitely be cool with Chanel's idea of using an allergen, or maybe instead of seeking it out, simply not going out of their way to avoid it. That being said, I think if I liked somebody enough I'd be turned on by anything that had to do with them and sneezing -- it's just the awkwardness during the process of inducing that would make me uncomfortable.

Yeah, I'm the same. I like the spontaneity and helplessness associated with sneezing, and you don't get that when someone is sneezing on purpose. The visual of something-up-the-nose inducing is a turn off for me as well

^ What Sen said! biggrin.png

Yeah, I'm the same. I like the spontaneity and helplessness associated with sneezing, and you don't get that when someone is sneezing on purpose.

^^This. I have a big thing for spontaneity in general, because I am so very NOT. Also, I'm a fan of embarrassment, and although one can be very embarrassed by inducing for someone, it is not the same kind of embarrassment that one would have if they just sneezed.

Also, I would feel so so awkward just, you know, waiting for it to happen. And, I would not be able to enjoy it. Even thinking about it now makes me feel really uncomfortable!

The visual of something-up-the-nose inducing is a turn off for me as well.

Basically this. Honestly, if someone were to stick something up their nose right in front of me, I honestly can't see me feeling anything but awkward. I'd also much prefer that my SO didn't know about the fetish. It's my own private little thing that I can play out how I want to in my head. I wouldn't get that from someone else. Sure, there are people who have told their SO's and implemented it in their bedroom activities, and I think that's awesome, but it's just not for me.

I guess it depends. My husband will induce for me sometimes, but he's very covert about it and I don't actually see him stick anything up his nose. The lucky thing about it is that once he starts sneezing due to tactile induction, he has a hard time stopping. He never tells me when he's going to do it, though. I can just tell the difference between sneezes he's induced and allergic ones, but I have yet to actually see him stick anything up his nose.

However, I dated a girl that used to induce for me all the time with a clothes tag and I never found it to be a turn-off at all. It was actually exciting because it didn't always work, so I was never sure if this was going to be one of those times or not. Not sure how I'd feel about rolled up tissue, though.

I think that would depend on what's being used to induce... I mean, if someone were to stick something up their nose to induce sneezes it would turn me off right away. I'm way too worried they'd end up hurting themselves. Yikes! However, if they'd use an allergen and provoke a whole allergy attack on purpose, that would be delicious. :dribble:

AGREED.

Still, I would love if someone induced for me, I'd like it less if it was super awkward and they stuck something up their nose. I'd prefer a scent-induced session ;)

...I'd also much prefer that my SO didn't know about the fetish. It's my own private little thing that I can play out how I want to in my head. I wouldn't get that from someone else. Sure, there are people who have told their SO's and implemented it in their bedroom activities, and I think that's awesome, but it's just not for me.

In complete agreement with this. I told my husband about my kink a year after we were married and things were awkward and uncomfortable for a while. Now we just pretend it never happened and I can still enjoy it privately. And inducing, no thanks. That holds about as much appeal as watching someone pick their nose.

i don't think i could ever stick something up my nose for someone. On the other hand I think the idea of someone opening a bottle of perfume or lighting a scented candle hoping to make me sneeze is kind of a turn on. I guess I'm weird that way.

Personally I like induced sneezing but I can see why others don't. Needless to say I would prefer allergic sneezing over induced, but I do like both, and watching the inducing part doesn't bother me either. I seem to be the weird one here haha, thought more people would like induced sneezes.

For people that do want to get their partner to induce for them, I found that it is less awkward to start off with scent-induced sneezes as mentioned above (kind of feels more "natural"), and if you want to experiment with tickling with a rolled up tissue later on, it is less awkward because they have already intentionally induced sneezes before. Some people are very sensitive to tickling with the tissue. I think it would be awkward if it was a struggle getting them out though haha. Different people have different preferences though, and of course you need to keep your partners comfort in mind ;)

It really depends on the scenario, but if I were strictly just... watching someone induce for me, I think I'd hate it. Feeling beholden to other people's expectations is a pretty unsexy feeling for me, and I think I'd feel too obligated to react in a certain way that would just be inauthentic, especially if the session was planned.

"Overly self-conscious" is probably the term I'm looking for. :lol: It's not so much the inducing itself that's a turn-off, but the fact that, so far, the fetish has been a mostly self-indulgent thing, so I think it'd take me awhile to adjust to a more reciprocal experience. Maybe I'd enjoy it, but I think it'd take a few tries, or at least a similarly kinky partner with a reasonable understanding of this sort of thing. Who knows. There are a lot of variables, so I don't think I can definitively answer, "Yes, I'd like that" or "UGH, BLECH, EW, NO." I can imagine both scenarios, but... again, I'm imagining.

Being reverse-sharked with an audio recording of someone inducing, however, is somehow way different in my brain and I'm totally into it. :laugh: I guess it subtracts a lot of the pressure that'd otherwise be present if the same scenario played out face-to-face.

In conclusion, my problem has less to do with fetish preferences and more to do with general anxiety, maybe.

It is definitely situational for me. I'd hate for a partner to induce for me just to try and satisfy me. Id appreciate the sentiment but it probably wouldn't have the intended effect. It would just be awkward.

If the person had the fetish, it would probably be different, but I can't say that with full certainty.

Maybe I'm alone in my thinking, but I would love it.

Having said that, I would never ask my partner to induce, unless I absolutely knew she gained pleasure from it (either because she has the fetish, or she legitimately wanted to indulge mine).

Edited by jgsneeze

For me, I would always like natural sneezing over induced sneezing. I think a big part of the enjoyment for me is watching someone lose total control and inducing takes that element out of the situation. I very rarely (and I mean like once in a blue moon) can enjoy someone sticking something up their nose, but I'd never ask for it or even want it really.

Inducing with a legitimate allergen or irritant like pepper or perfume I would enjoy more since you are adding more of the helplessness to the situation I guess? I can enjoy that type of inducing to an extent

Having a partner induce for you can be weird.

My bf will induce with the Chhinkni powder and that seems fairly hot IMO. It gives him several sneezes and they are random so it is actually fine for me.

I don't know about tissues being inserted; I think that would be weird to do. lol

He sneezes almost daily when he is at home for some reason (dust or something). He does want to reduce his sensitivity as he never used to sneeze regularly so maybe using the powder regularly will help.

I don't touch the stuff since giving up inducing for natural sneezes and sensitivity.

• 2 weeks later...

Its interesting how differently people feel about this topic! I told my husband about my fetish fairly early in our relationship and he is happy to induce for me. He has a few kinks himself, which I am happy to indulge, so it works for us both :-).

I do like natural, spontaneous sneezes, but having him induce for me is also a turn on. And it taking a while, or him having difficulty getting a sneeze out - isn't awkward for me, I love it because I love it when a sneeze teases someone for ages before it comes out. So it feels like that. I did feel exceptionally awkard the first time, because it was so new and so personal for me... but for him it wasn't because he doesn't feel about sneezing the way I do! He was just up for giving it a go and delighted he could do something that was clearly fun for me. I think it depends on the partner.... I told a prevous bf, and while he thought the fetish was harmless and kind of funny, he definiately wasn't up for inducing for me. It wasn't how he saw himself. I dont think it fit with his idea of masculinity, which was very important to him. He was more into being dominant than being ill or out of control with a sneeze.

I definitely think having a boyfriend who understands it is a turn on for me helps.

I agree that the awkwardness isn't a massive issue. For me the teasing sneezes are ever so good. Haha!

He has tried the tissue method but it didn't work for him. The chhinkni works and we will continue to use that whenever we're indulging each other's fetish. :)

I have to say that teasing his nose with some tissue was very hot but he didn't like it and said it hurt at times. He tried to do it himself but to no avail. I guess everyone is different because I know it would work for me but I'm no longer inducing.

Wouldn't do anything for me.. I wouldn't be comfy able with someone doing it to me or the way round, spontaneous is better.. unless they used a trigger without me knowing..

I agree! My partner sneezes very frequently naturally, which is a plus, but I wouldn't enjoy him inducing for me. I would find it uncomfortable for both of us and I think I might be alone in this situation but I find the fetish kind of a person thing on the side. His sneezes do not do anything for me really, although I do find them adorable, but it is not an important aspect of our relationship.

• 2 months later...

It really depends on the scenario, but if I were strictly just... watching someone induce for me, I think I'd hate it. Feeling beholden to other people's expectations is a pretty unsexy feeling for me, and I think I'd feel too obligated to react in a certain way that would just be inauthentic, especially if the session was planned.

"Overly self-conscious" is probably the term I'm looking for. heh.gif It's not so much the inducing itself that's a turn-off, but the fact that, so far, the fetish has been a mostly self-indulgent thing, so I think it'd take me awhile to adjust to a more reciprocal experience. Maybe I'd enjoy it, but I think it'd take a few tries, or at least a similarly kinky partner with a reasonable understanding of this sort of thing. Who knows. There are a lot of variables, so I don't think I can definitively answer, "Yes, I'd like that" or "UGH, BLECH, EW, NO." I can imagine both scenarios, but... again, I'm imagining.

Being reverse-sharked with an audio recording of someone inducing, however, is somehow way different in my brain and I'm totally into it. laughing.gif I guess it subtracts a lot of the pressure that'd otherwise be present if the same scenario played out face-to-face.

In conclusion, my problem has less to do with fetish preferences and more to do with general anxiety, maybe.

Agreed. It's hard to relax and enjoy it if the pressure is on to watch my own reactions.

"Overly self-conscious" is probably the term I'm looking for. heh.gif It's not so much the inducing itself that's a turn-off, but the fact that, so far, the fetish has been a mostly self-indulgent thing, so I think it'd take me awhile to adjust to a more reciprocal experience. Maybe I'd enjoy it, but I think it'd take a few tries, or at least a similarly kinky partner with a reasonable understanding of this sort of thing. Who knows. There are a lot of variables, so I don't think I can definitively answer, "Yes, I'd like that" or "UGH, BLECH, EW, NO." I can imagine both scenarios, but... again, I'm imagining.

Being reverse-sharked with an audio recording of someone inducing, however, is somehow way different in my brain and I'm totally into it. laughing.gif I guess it subtracts a lot of the pressure that'd otherwise be present if the same scenario played out face-to-face.

Agreed. It's hard to relax and enjoy it if the pressure is on to watch my own reactions.

Got to agree with all of this.