Sneeze Fetish Forum

ICan'tThinkOfAnything's Drabbles

ICan'tThinkOfAnything

1 - Kink | 2 - Science Fiction | 3 - Frightened | 4 - Fake | 5 - Pencil | 6 - Squint | 7 - Misplaced | 8 - Joy | 9 - Touched | 10 - Cough | 11 - Hot/Cold | 12 - Sin |13 - Care | 14 - Frail | 15 - The End | 16 - Three | 17 - Never | 18 - Midnight | 19 - Promise | 20 - Fight | 21 - Pollen | 22 - Embarrassment | 23 - Alcohol |24 - Mask | 25 - Mistake | 26 - Suspicion | 27 - Disagreement | 28 - Assignment | 29 - Purple | 30 - June | 31 - Calculating | 32 - Fall | 33 - Cry|34 - Relief |35 Breath | 36 - Miserable | 37 - Chocolate | 38 - Violent | 39 - Muffle | 40 - Swift | 41 - Run | 42 - Poison | 43 - Contagion | 44 - Tissue | 45 - Sore | 46 - Enraptured | 47 - Wary | 48 - Pathetic | 49 - Sweat | 50 - Gentle | 51 - Milk | 52 - Ravenous | 53 - Blanket | 54 - Needles | 55 - Sports | 56 - Ruin | 57 - Lovely | 58 - Hospital | 59 - Annoying | 60 - Mother | 61 - Bike | 62 - Idiot | 63 - Puppy | 64 - Control | 65 - Unfair | 66 - Similarities | 67 - Raincoat | 68 - Worship | 69 - Attitude | 70 - Fuck | 71 - Confession | 72 - Floor | 73 - Remedy | 74 - Don't | 75 - Ego | 76 - Heartless | 77 - Lullaby | 78 - Secret | 79 - Shut Up | 80 - Music | 81 - Grunge | 82 - Solitude | 83 - Magic | 84 - Dirty | 85 - City | 86 - Teacher | 87 - Sky | 88 - Hypocrite | 89 - Tattoo|90 - Money | 91 - Childhood | 92 - Goodbye | 93 - Victory | 94 - Weather | 95 - Photo | 96 - Rage | 97 - Internet | 98 - Fashion | 99 - Favour | 100 - Lazy| 101 - Airplane

AN - I'm on mobile, so this will be short. Also, I can't strikethrough- sorry!

Fandom: Creepypasta/MarbleHornets

Prompt: Puppy

Pairing: Possible Hoody/Toby, if you want to tilt your head and squint.

If Toby could feel pain, he knew he would be in utter agony. Still, it was hard to be thankful for that when his nose was running like a river, he was sneezing more frequently than he twitched, and his head felt like it was stuffed full of cotton. The walk back to the mansion seemed longer than usual, so Toby was glad when he finally got there.

He pushed past the front door, stripped off his bloodstained jacket, set his hatchets down and immediately headed into the kitchen. He grabbed a paper towel to blow his nose, the abrasive material having no effect on him whatsoever.

"You're looking worse for wear," A voice commented behind him Toby jumped, whipping around. Hoody, who used to be known as Brian, was leaning against the doorframe.

"Yeah, my latest "victim" was a dog breeder." Toby replied, as though this should explain everything. He turned away from Hoody, pulling the collar of his shirt over his mouth and nose. "Hh'tch!"

"Bless you," Hoody said. He cocked his head slightly, his black hair covering his right eye slightly. "What does them being a dog breeder have to do with anything?"

Toby sniffled wetly and said, "I'b allergic do dogs," He explained in a congested voice. He brought the paper towel up to his nose and gave a wet blow. He was glad he was still holding it when two more sneezes snuck up on him. "He'TCH! AhKSHTh!"

Hoody nodded.

"I feel like /shit/," Toby whined. Hoody gave him a half-smile and said, "Come here." He walked over to the couch and patted the space next to him.

Toby didn't hesitate to take a seat next to him, curling up into Hoody's side. Hoody wrapped an arm around him, holding Toby close even though he was twitching, sneezing, and sniffling. "Probably should have brought some tissues over, huh?" Hoody laughed. As Toby sneezed again, curling up further.

He sniffed loudly and said in a teasing voice, "Gosh, Hoody. Get your shit together."

Hoody laughed and swatted Toby lightly. Toby sneezed again, sniffling and rubbing his nose on his sleeve. Hoody rolled his eyes and wiped his nose with his own sleeve.

Toby quickly swatted Hoody's arm away from his face. "That's /gross/," He said.

"/You're/ gross."

"Good one."

"Shut up and go to sleep," Hoody said. Their shared body heat and the softness of the couch was beginning to pull them into the arms of Morpheus. It took less than a minute, and the boys were already asleep.

Yeah, that sucked. But I hope you enjoyed reading it.

Alright, Mummy Bear made me this wonderful thread, so I may as well use it. Despite the fact that I'm utterly terrified of posting my writing, I will continue this series.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

1 - Kink | 2 - Science Fiction | 3 - Frightened | 4 - Fake | 5 - Pencil | 6 - Squint | 7 - Misplaced | 8 - Joy | 9 - Touched | 10 - Cough | 11 - Hot/Cold | 12 - Sin |13 - Care | 14 - Frail | 15 - The End | 16 - Three | 17 - Never | 18 - Midnight | 19 - Promise | 20 - Fight | 21 - Pollen | 22 - Embarrassment | 23 - Alcohol |24 - Mask | 25 - Mistake | 26 - Suspicion | 27 - Disagreement | 28 - Assignment | 29 - Purple | 30 - June | 31 - Calculating | 32 - Fall | 33 - Cry|34 - Relief |35 Breath | 36 - Miserable | 37 - Chocolate | 38 - Violent | 39 - Muffle | 40 - Swift | 41 - Run | 42 - Poison | 43 - Contagion | 44 - Tissue | 45 - Sore | 46 - Enraptured | 47 - Wary | 48 - Pathetic | 49 - Sweat | 50 - Gentle | 51 - Milk | 52 - Ravenous | 53 - Blanket | 54 - Needles | 55 - Sports | 56 - Ruin | 57 - Lovely | 58 - Hospital | 59 - Annoying | 60 - Mother | 61 - Bike | 62 - Idiot | 63 - Puppy | 64 - Control | 65 - Unfair | 66 - Similarities | 67 - Raincoat | 68 - Worship | 69 - Attitude | 70 - Fuck | 71 - Confession | 72 - Floor | 73 - Remedy | 74 - Don't | 75 - Ego | 76 - Heartless | 77 - Lullaby | 78 - Secret | 79 - Shut Up | 80 - Music | 81 - Grunge | 82 - Solitude | 83 - Magic | 84 - Dirty | 85 - City | 86 - Teacher | 87 - Sky | 88 - Hypocrite | 89 - Tattoo|90 - Money | 91 - Childhood | 92 - Goodbye | 93 - Victory | 94 - Weather | 95 - Photo | 96 - Rage | 97 - Internet | 98 - Fashion | 99 - Favour | 100 - Lazy| 101 - Airplane

Fandom: *coughs* Hollywood Undead...

Prompt: Embarrassment

Pairing: Deuce/Danny

Hey, it's been a while. For those of you who don't know, Hollywood Undead is an American six-member rap-rock band with a pathetically small sneeze fetish fanbase. Deuce is a former member- he was kicked out for..."creativity differences" (read: being a douche) From what I've seen prior to his departure, Deuce was actually pretty nice. Somewhere along the way, he turned into a major asshole. Anyway, this is an alternate-universe type thing where Deuce and Danny are in a relationship- no Theresa or Scarlet (Danny's wife and kid). That's pretty much it. Possible language warning. Thanks for reading!

--

When Danny woke, it took him a moment to remember where he was.

The frontman of Hollywood Undead took in his surroundings and quickly remembered he was in a small apartment with his boyfriend, Aron, who was currently asleep with his arms around Danny and his head on Danny's chest. Danny himself had an arm around Aron, who was better known as Deuce. He couldn't remember where he had been last night or when he had gotten home, but judging by his lack of memories, it had involved alcohol.

Deuce mumbled something incoherent under his breath and cuddled closer to Danny, still asleep. Danny smiled and brushed Deuce's black hair away from his forehead. The skinnier man felt warm...

Small chunks of last night came back to Danny. He remembered Deuce wasn't feeling well, and that he had tried to convince his boyfriend to leave early. Still, Deuce had insisted he was fine and stayed up late into the night.

Deuce shifted again, waking up this time. He blinked tiredly and offered a (rather adorable) sleepy smile to Danny. "Morning." His voice was quieter than usual, but Danny took no note of it.

"Morning, babe," Danny said, kissing Deuce on the forehead. "How'd you sleep?"

"Pretty well. You?"

Danny started to reply when he heard Aron's breath hitch. His head suddenly jerked forwards, resulting in his face being hidden in Danny's chest, and he make a strange, choked sound. "Shit, sorry, didn't mean to sneeze on you." Deuce apologized, pulling away from Danny.

"That was a sneeze?" Danny asked, confused. "Oh. Bless you, I guess. Someone needs to teach you how to sneeze properly."

Deuce shrugged. "I've always sneezed like that."

"It sounds more like you're clearing your throat than sneezing. Or choking on something," Danny mused, resulting in a small smile from Deuce. "Seriously though, that sounded painful. Doesn't that hurt your nose?"

"Not really." Deuce paused and turned away from Danny, making the exact same sound into his elbow. Danny blessed him, still confused on how a sneeze could sound like that.

They continued to chat, their conversation peppered with the occasional sneeze or sniff from Deuce. About a minute later, Danny suddenly exclaimed, "Stifling! That's it."

"What?"

"Stifling- that's what you're doing. You're holding back your sneezes." Deuce didn't say he was wrong, so Danny continued. "Why won't you let yourself sneeze?"

"My sneezes are weird."

"They can't be any weirder than your stifling." As if to prove his point, Deuce suddenly stifled another sneeze into his fist. This one, along with a few others, was more forceful and was punctuated by a wet sniff.

The conversation continued, with Danny trying to persuade Deuce to sneeze without stifling. Eventually he said, "Fine, you win. I'm going back to sleep."

Danny rolled over, closing his eyes. Although he had planned on falling back asleep, his mind had different plans and kept him awake. Deuce must have assumed that Danny had fallen asleep, because a few minutes later, he heard Deuce's breath hitch again.

"Hi'etchu!"

Danny grinned. "Bless you, Aron."

--

511 words. A bit long for the forum's definition of a drabble, but it fits mine. Thank you for reading, sorry about the low sneeze rate. And hey, why don't you leave a comment? They make my day. Thank you once again for reading :)