Sneeze Fetish Forum

favorite kind of music? songs?

addict.bandband

I know I post a lot in the off topic but I just like learning about people. But I would like to know everybody's favorite song right now. Maybe genres of music you like too. :)

I like metalcore, rock, metal, punk, and hardcore music. I can't really decide on a favorite song. It has probably got to be "Who wants flowers when they are dead, nobody" by Bring Me The Horizon, "Tangled in The Great Escape" by Pierce the Veil, or "Just when you thought we couldn't get anymore emo, we go and pull this stunt" by Motionless in White.

That's my favorite music c:

Now how about you guys? <3

i like pop, pop-punk, punk, pop-rock, rock, hardcore, alternative rock, and sometimes indie rock. i can NEVER be able to choose a favorite song, but i am obsessed with sleeping with sirens' album "feel" at the moment. it's just so good! laugh.png

i like pop, pop-punk, punk, pop-rock, rock, hardcore, alternative rock, and sometimes indie rock. i can NEVER be able to choose a favorite song, but i am obsessed with sleeping with sirens' album "feel" at the moment. it's just so good! laugh.png

Yessss c:

I love sleeping with sirens <3 :)

I like various types of music but folk metal is probably my favourite genre. I mostly listen to Finnish bands, some of my favourites being Finntroll, Ensiferum and Auringon hauta (there are other's I like, too).

I can't really name a favourite song, though.

It very much depends on my mood, I like everything from house music to pop to metal. Soft rock works with every mood though, and my absolute favourite song is Total Eclipse of The Heart, the full original version with Bonnie Tyler. There is so much underlying dark passion in that song it's almost painful to listen to.

Alt rock, electronica, synthpop, industrial, Scandinavian folk music and political hip hop are probably the genres I listen to the most. :)

I can't pick a current favourite song (too many!), but I've been listening to The Glitch Mob quite a lot lately. That, and Imogen Heap. But I'm always listening to a lot of Imogen Heap. :laugh:

I listen to literally everything from Kpop to death metal.

I'm listening to a lot of City and Colour at the minute, but I've been doing that for the past 8ish years.

Tiger Army and The Misfits are always playing for me at some point every day.

Dropkick Murphys too.

Oh! And Babymetal.

As for songs:

- The Death of Me by City and Colour

- Body in a Box by City and Colour

- Outlaw Heart by Tiger Army

- Mr Oogie Boogie's Song by Tiger Army

- Saturday Night by The Misfits

- Dig Up Her Bones by The Misfits

- Halloween by The Misfits

- Shipping Up To Boston by Dropkick Murphys

- Rose Tattoo by Dropkick Murphys

- Johnny I Hardly Knew Ya by Dropkick Murphys

- Death by Babymetal

- Iine by Babymetal

- Ataksuki by Babymetal

other random songs include King and Lionheart by Of Monsters and Men, The Escapist by Nightwish, No No No by Apink, Wild by 9Muses, And The Boys by Angus and Julia Stone...

...I like music unsure.png

I listen to literally everything from Kpop to death metal.

I'm listening to a lot of City and Colour at the minute, but I've been doing that for the past 8ish years.

Tiger Army and The Misfits are always playing for me at some point every day.

Dropkick Murphys too.

Oh! And Babymetal.

As for songs:

- The Death of Me by City and Colour

- Body in a Box by City and Colour

- Outlaw Heart by Tiger Army

- Mr Oogie Boogie's Song by Tiger Army

- Saturday Night by The Misfits

- Dig Up Her Bones by The Misfits

- Halloween by The Misfits

- Shipping Up To Boston by Dropkick Murphys

- Rose Tattoo by Dropkick Murphys

- Johnny I Hardly Knew Ya by Dropkick Murphys

- Death by Babymetal

- Iine by Babymetal

- Ataksuki by Babymetal

other random songs include King and Lionheart by Of Monsters and Men, The Escapist by Nightwish, No No No by Apink, Wild by 9Muses, And The Boys by Angus and Julia Stone...

...I like music unsure.png

I like The Misfits okay. Prettttttyyyy cooool music c: <3

From punk-pop to hard rock, with many subgenres of emo/punk/rock in between. I don't have favorite bands, excluding Fall Out Boy, Hollywood Undead, and Three Days Grace- instead, I sample a couple songs from a wide variety of bands. I also like a few pop songs/rap rock (Hollywood Undead).

Current favorite songs:

Hum Hallelujah by Fall Out Boy

Royals by Lorde

From punk-pop to hard rock, with many subgenres of emo/punk/rock in between. I don't have favorite bands, excluding Fall Out Boy, Hollywood Undead, and Three Days Grace- instead, I sample a couple songs from a wide variety of bands. I also like a few pop songs/rap rock (Hollywood Undead).

Current favorite songs:

Hum Hallelujah by Fall Out Boy

Royals by Lorde

Oooh I like Three Days Grace :3

I'm so sad that Adam left! The new singer, while having a nice voice, doesn't sound anything like Adam. Oh, well. We have four albums of Adam to listen to.

My favorite genre is "Anything But Country." :lol:

If I had to pick, I would say either hard rock/industrial or symphonic (Classical Era onward. Not a big fan of Baroque.) Currently, my favorite piece is the first movement of Faure's "Requiem." I love the whole thing, but the first movement really gets to me. On the industrial side, I've been listening to a lot of "Megaherz" and I can't really pick a current favorite . . . I just love their stuff! I'm especially fond of German industrial. :yes:

Hell, I'll even throw a pop song. I'm not ashamed to admit that I like some pop as well, especially if it's catchy. I really like that silly "Boom, Clap!" song. It's got a great beat for working out in the weight room. :lol:

Rap and hip-hop ALLLLL day! 90's hip hop has really grown on me the last few years. Also a lot of underground stuff. Id have to say my favorite artists no particular order would be Dr. Dre, kanye, Nas, Eminem, Biggie smalls, kendrick Lamar, Schoolboy Q and you cant forget Wu tang clan!

I don't really hang onto too many genre preferences these days, but I grew up listening incessantly to a lot of hard rock/punk/grunge/metal/general yelly "alternative" stuff, so a lot of that still has a special place in my heart, and is probably the style I revisit most often.

If, by some miracle, there's anyone left in this community who hasn't been subjected to my dissertation on Nirvana by now, I'll spare you. :lol: Just this once. (I can't pick a favorite, but I really like "Pen Cap Chew", "Milk It", and "Territorial Pissings" a loooooooot.)

As far as all-time favorites, it's a toss-up between them and Modest Mouse, although if I had to pick an absolute, definitive favorite song, it has to be "Bukowski" by Modest Mouse.

Some other favorites:

Gogol Bordello

Radiohead wot a little crybaby

System of a Down

Gorillaz (I haven't been as into their newer stuff, but I basically lived and breathed everything through Demon Days when I was in high school. I know this is getting a little off-topic, but Jamie Hewlett's character designs/general art for that whole project had a pretty big influence on me, as well.)

Akira Yamaoka

I like musicals a lot, too. Definitely listen to the soundtrack from Frank Oz' version of Little Shop of Horrors often. Maybe too often.

Drums-and-drums alone are something I listen to a lot, too. Taiko and djembe all day.

^^^P.S.: Geist's favorite song is actually "That's Amore", everyone. Do not believe a single word to the contrary.

Edited by Icarus Rex