Sneeze Fetish Forum

He's a little more open on skype

KickingUpTheDust

So I'm back in the U.K. for Christmas and me and the cute guy from the goth store have been skyping. Last I saw him, he had the beginning of a cold (probably mine) and as much as I've missed my family and country, I so wish I was back in NJ with him right now because that cold has gotten bigger and hotter.

Skyped him a few days ago and we were talking about my flight, Christmas, should he dye his hair and I noticed he was breathing through mouth and sniffling every few words. And he's mid sentence when he just stops talking and launches into this epic buildup. Rather than covering, he just kinda looks over his shoulder and sneezes freely into the air, massively.

"Urgh, good thig you're dot here. I'b disgustig."

"No, sweetie, you're ill, not disgusting."

"Haha, hold onto that thought - " and he repeats the huge, vocal buildup from before but sneezes into his elbow. not taking his elbow away, he searches for a tissue and blows, hard and thick before balling up the tissue and going "Groooosss." and what I can only assume was aiming for a bin.

"You know that's probably my cold you have."

"Yeah, well, it was cute on you. I'm just like a fucking zombie. Work's been a shitdick, had a really high fever the other day, nearly passed out. urgh goddasdeezeaged.....huh, huh-huh HUUUURRRRUSSSHHOOOOO! Wow, bless me. Ab I done?" and I nearly died as he kinda looks at his nose and wiggled it, "Ab I dod? Ab I? Ah...dope, dot dod...ah..ah...AH-ARRRSCHOOOO!" another uncovered one and I could see the spray. Blew his nose again and gave me this heart-melting grin with a nose wiggle and laughing, "Sexy, huh."

Honey. You have NO IDEA.

OH my gosh, he sounds like a sweetie. I am absolutely in love with the idea of talking in the midst of a buildup, and also sort of just ASKING himself if he's FINISHED-.. ugh, that is so cute~~ So so so cute~ That sounds like it was a very enjoyable conversation~ >w> I hope things continue going well with him!

And I totally know the feeling of wishing you could be there. My boyfriend's all sniffly and I'm literally like 800 miles from him. Buhhh, the frustration xD

So I'm back in the U.K. for Christmas and me and the cute guy from the goth store have been skyping. Last I saw him, he had the beginning of a cold (probably mine) and as much as I've missed my family and country, I so wish I was back in NJ with him right now because that cold has gotten bigger and hotter.

Skyped him a few days ago and we were talking about my flight, Christmas, should he dye his hair and I noticed he was breathing through mouth and sniffling every few words. And he's mid sentence when he just stops talking and launches into this epic buildup. Rather than covering, he just kinda looks over his shoulder and sneezes freely into the air, massively.

"Urgh, good thig you're dot here. I'b disgustig."

"No, sweetie, you're ill, not disgusting."

"Haha, hold onto that thought - " and he repeats the huge, vocal buildup from before but sneezes into his elbow. not taking his elbow away, he searches for a tissue and blows, hard and thick before balling up the tissue and going "Groooosss." and what I can only assume was aiming for a bin.

"You know that's probably my cold you have."

"Yeah, well, it was cute on you. I'm just like a fucking zombie. Work's been a shitdick, had a really high fever the other day, nearly passed out. urgh goddasdeezeaged.....huh, huh-huh HUUUURRRRUSSSHHOOOOO! Wow, bless me. Ab I done?" and I nearly died as he kinda looks at his nose and wiggled it, "Ab I dod? Ab I? Ah...dope, dot dod...ah..ah...AH-ARRRSCHOOOO!" another uncovered one and I could see the spray. Blew his nose again and gave me this heart-melting grin with a nose wiggle and laughing, "Sexy, huh."

Honey. You have NO IDEA.

im sorry but YES! YES YOU ARE VERY! wow unbelievably sexy what a keeper! xxx

I am absolutely in love with the idea of talking in the midst of a buildup, and also sort of just ASKING himself if he's FINISHED-.. ugh, that is so cute~~ So so so cute~ That sounds like it was a very enjoyable conversation

Definitely agree :D, bless him!

• 2 weeks later...