Sneeze Fetish Forum

Please share obs of sneezes you could smell :)

RockEdge27

Hi there! I know some of you enjoy the smell of a sneeze and others don't, but I personally love it and would really appreciate it if everyone would be so kind to post their different experiences of smelling someone else's sneeze (or their own).

Thanks!!

I...was not aware that sneezes had a smell to them o.0

Is it just cause I don't pay attention, or my nose just isn't that sensitive?

I...was not aware that sneezes had a smell to them o.0

Is it just cause I don't pay attention, or my nose just isn't that sensitive?

It actually really depends on the type of sneeze, whether or not the sneeze was covered, and the person's breath.

From what I hear, its caused by throat bacteria. I don't know for sure as I've never experienced it before and the only other time I've heard about it aside from recently was maybe like 10 years ago on these forums where it cropped up and then died down.

From what I hear, its caused by throat bacteria. I don't know for sure as I've never experienced it before and the only other time I've heard about it aside from recently was maybe like 10 years ago on these forums where it cropped up and then died down.

It can also be the result of a sinus infection, which I suppose is basically the same in it being caused by bacteria, just in a different location. I've only ever observed it once, and it was definitely not to my liking. The only word I can really think to apply to what I smelled is "rancid" so I can only assume that the smell people are talking about enjoying must be a different smell.

• 3 weeks later...

My ex girlfriends sneezes had a very kinda sweet smell to them, and I certainly have noticed it on a few other women. And I must say, my ex gf's had a very sexy smell, used to drive me crazy, in a good way of course lol.

My ex girlfriends sneezes had a very kinda sweet smell to them, and I certainly have noticed it on a few other women. And I must say, my ex gf's had a very sexy smell, used to drive me crazy, in a good way of course lol.

That's awesome!! So did she have really wet sneezes then that sprayed a mist from her mouth? And about how many times did you notice it from her sneezes and what different places were you at when it happened?

Yes her sneezes were wet and she did spray lots when she sneezed! I noticed it mostly in the car really, and on a few occasions she would ask me if I could smell something, which I could lol. But it was in no way unpleasant that's for sure.

Yes her sneezes were wet and she did spray lots when she sneezed! I noticed it mostly in the car really, and on a few occasions she would ask me if I could smell something, which I could lol. But it was in no way unpleasant that's for sure.

Wow that sounds so amazing...so about how long would the smell last for? And what did she say about the smell? :)

It would last up to a minute or so, and she used to say " oh that's not good' Lol. But honestly it was not bad!

Lol that's so cool. My current girlfriend's sneezes have that same sweet type smell to them and I absolutely love it. So just curious, what other women have you noticed it from? :)

Some of the girls I went to school with used to do it, but I haven't noticed it on that many really, and certainly my current GF doesn't do it. Another of my ex's also had it, and I noticed this one day sitting next to her when she had sneezed twice. Also a female friend had them and she sneezed twice and asked us if we could smell anything. She then went on to say that she noticed it when she did it, but thought it was too weird to bring up. To which I replied I also have noticed it on other girls.

• 2 weeks later...

My paternal grandmother,66, has powerful,wet,spraying sneezes. She lives in another town so i don't get to see her often and its even more rare to see her sneeze.On two occasions I smelled her sneeze.

The first one was I guess back in 2010.She would have been 62 then.She was sitting on a chair a few feet away from me and sneezed,using her arm to cover her sneeze.A few seconds alter I got that familiar sweet smell.the smell lasted for hardly five seconds.

The second time was around two years back. She sneezed in the car, a wet but unusually small one(the only time I heard her sneeze quietly) and then i got a whiff of the smell.

• 3 weeks later...