Sneeze Fetish Forum

Girlfriend at breakfast

RockEdge27

So first of all, to describe my girlfriend, she's 5'8, average build, long wavy brown hair, brown eyes, and a nicely shaped nose which isn't too big or too small.

A few days ago, we were eating breakfast at a restaurant and sitting across from each other in a booth. We had just finished ordering our food when all of a sudden she gets the pre-sneeze look on her face. Her eyes squint, her mouth opens, then she opens up the right side of her wool sweater and sneezes a wet, forceful double into it. "Ehhh-chhhewww! Ehhh-chhhewww!" I could see the force of the second sneeze push out the part of the sweater that she sneezed into. I said "bless you" with a smile and she replied with "thank you" and smiled back. She then exclaimed, "I always sneeze twice huh?" I laughed and said "not always! Sometimes you only sneeze once." Then she just kinda chuckled...

About 5 minutes or so later, she said "I'm gonna sneeze again!" She had a long build up this time which lasted about 5-7 seconds. She then said "here it comes...!" Then she sneezed into her right forearm. "Ehhh-chhhewww!" I said "bless you" again and she smiled :)

Nice :) It's great when girls sneeze into clothing, and especially when it it such a forceful sneeze :D

^ I also love when they sneeze into something that visibly shows how forceful the sneeze was, like clothing or a tissue that flutters in the resulting burst of air. Does she sneeze a lot, normally, or for (seemingly) no reason at all?

Nice :) It's great when girls sneeze into clothing, and especially when it it such a forceful sneeze :D

^ I also love when they sneeze into something that visibly shows how forceful the sneeze was, like clothing or a tissue that flutters in the resulting burst of air. Does she sneeze a lot, normally, or for (seemingly) no reason at all?

She sneezes pretty frequently actually. When I spend the entire day with her, about 95% of the time I'll get to see her sneeze and it's normally about 2-5 sneezes throughout the day. I'm a pretty lucky guy :)

Nice smile.png It's great when girls sneeze into clothing, and especially when it it such a forceful sneeze biggrin.png

She sneezes pretty frequently actually. When I spend the entire day with her, about 95% of the time I'll get to see her sneeze and it's normally about 2-5 sneezes throughout the day. I'm a pretty lucky guy smile.png

Dang right you are o.o

I want your liiffee!!!! QAQ

nah, jk :P