Sneeze Fetish Forum

Dylan

Sorry I didn't post this earlier, my internet was down for the weekend ;-;

Basically, on Friday, I decided to pierce my own nose. And I'm going to spare you all the details of how, but after the stud was in, my nose was suddenly unbearably itchy. I tried to sort of vaguely scratch it with my finger, but that made it worse. My breath was hitching, which was weird, since it doesn't normally happen.

It took like five minutes before it actually came out, and it definitely came. I sneezed five times in a row, which NEVER happens, it's normally once, and occasionally twice XD

It was pretty entertaining :P

I'm not very good at spelling out sneezes, but I stifled the first three, they sounded like "He'tchx". They're pretty quiet. The last two sounded like my normal sneezes, a bit like coughs, but Idk how to spell that :/

Dude its not really safe to do your own piercings,but believe me ive tried but havent succeded. Bless you! Haha: )

Dude its not really safe to do your own piercings,but believe me ive tried but havent succeded. Bless you! Haha: )

Yeah, maybe not my best idea XD It looks pretty good, though :) And thank you c: