Sneeze Fetish Forum

Tradition - SPN

MaiMai

I was still on a bit of a writing high from finishing Secret Santa (which shall be up tomorrow!), and this happened. I sort of fell out of love with Supernatural for a while and I'm just getting back into it, so I apologise if anything is horrendously out of character. heh.gif Basically a little bit of ultra-fluffy and plotless Christmas-ness. I don't know, I just thought it was kinda sweet!

He more fell through the door than opened it, laden with bags and flushed and sniffling from the cold. Dean rushed over to take some before they all ended up on the floor.

"What’d you do, Sammy, buy the whole store?" Sam groaned, shaking his head as his breath fluttered.

"hheh’tschh! hhh-hhhitSHH! God. Sorry. Needed to sneeze all the damn way back..."

His pronunciation was overly soft and stuffy. Beginning to rummage through the bags, Dean quirked an eyebrow at his brother.

"I suppose we’re keepin’ up that tradition, then."

"Huh?" Sam gave him a blank look.

"You. Bein’ sick over Christmas. Don’t remember one where you weren’t."

"Only reluctantly," Sam half-grumbled. "Help you with the unpacking in a minute." He disappeared into the bathroom and Dean could distantly hear him blowing his nose.

"You sound great." He called sarcastically.

"Bite me." Came the muffled reply as Sam reappeared, clutching a wad of tissue to his nose with one hand. Dean frowned at him.

"That flush better still be from the cold an’ not a fever."

"’M fine."

"Alright, then. I’ll take your word for it. But only ’cause it’s Christmas." Sam rolled his eyes, but Dean could see was smiling.

"Gee, thanks. I feel so trusted."

"Shuddup and unpack the stupid bags. D’you get ingredients for eggnog?"

"Everything on the list, Dean."

"Just checkin’." Sam huffed in exasperation as he started putting things away in the small motel kitchen. Dean, it appeared, was already becoming bored of the task; he kept glancing over at the doorway restlessly.

"What’s distracting you so much?"

"Oh, uh..." He seemed embarrassed to have been caught. "Just...I was waiting for you to get back so we could decorate the tree..."

With a frown Sam stared down at the groceries and then smiled at Dean.

"We can put this stuff away later. Let’s do the tree now." His brother grinned, taking a hold of Sam’s sleeve and dragging him from the kitchen to where a spectacular pine tree stood.

"Please tell me you didn’t steal this." The thing took up most of the motel room - granted, the room was on the small side, but it wasn’t that small.

"I didn’t steal it! I swear," Dean added at Sam’s expression of disbelief. "You remember that girl at the bar last night?"

"Yeah... Oh my God, Dean. Are you telling me you got laid for a tree?" Instead of an answer he simply received a cryptic grin. "Should I be impressed or disgusted?"

"Impressed, dude. It’s a great tree."

"As long as it doesn’t become another tradition, I guess I can let it go." Sam’s voice was rasping at the edges, and Dean winced in sympathy.

"I’ll get you some water. You get to work on that tree."

"Thanks."

It took Dean more time than it reasonably should have to locate a glass in the disorderly kitchen, but they would fix that later. He couldn’t quite get over the fact that they were having a Christmas – a real Christmas (or as real as one could be in a motel). It was just a shame that-

CRASH.

"Sammy? I left you alone for a minute, what the hell did you do?!"

Sam was struggling to free himself of the tree; Dean took mercy on him and went to help, abandoning the glass.

"I-I was just trying to put one of the baubles on, and I...sneezed and couldn’t get my balance back..."

Dean lost it before Sam had even finished the sentence, having to lean against the wall as he laughed.

"It’s not funny.” This only served to make Dean laugh more.

"I hh-hate you." He muttered petulantly, scrunching up his nose in irritation. "hh-TSHEW! hhh-hh’tcchew! hhetshhh-uhh!"

As if to add insult to injury a few pine needles dislodged themselves from his hair and clothes and scattered on the floor.

"Bless ya, Sammy," Dean said breathlessly. At Sam’s offended expression he adopted a more apologetic tone. "I’m sorry. It just took me by surprise." Sam huffed and stood up.

"This is not going to become another one of your traditions, you know."

"I know, I know." Dean chuckled.

Next Christmas, miraculously, Sam wasn’t sick.

The tree did fall on him, though, much to the amusement of Dean.

Edited by MaiMai
"I didn’t steal it! I swear," Dean added at Sam’s expression of disbelief. "You remember that girl at the bar last night?"

"Yeah... Oh my God, Dean. Are you telling me you got laid for a tree?" Instead of an answer he simply received a cryptic grin. "Should I be impressed or disgusted?"

This is just perfect :) I love all of this fic <3 Merry Christmas!

"Only reluctantly," Sam half-grumbled. "Help you with the unpacking in a minute." He disappeared into the bathroom and Dean could distantly hear him blowing his nose.

"Bite me." Came the muffled reply as Sam reappeared, clutching a wad of tissue to his nose with one hand. Dean frowned at him.

Awwww poor Sammy! Being sick every Christmas? That must suck.

"Please tell me you didn’t steal this." The thing took up most of the motel room - granted, the room was on the small side, but it wasn’t that small.

"As long as it doesn’t become another tradition, I guess I can let it go."

Oh Dean :lol:

It was just a shame that-

CRASH.

Sam was struggling to free himself of the tree; Dean took mercy on him and went to help, abandoning the glass.

"I-I was just trying to put one of the baubles on, and I...sneezed and couldn’t get my balance back..."

Dean lost it before Sam had even finished the sentence, having to lean against the wall as he laughed.

Sammy!!!!! :rofl: :rofl:

:lmfao:

Ohh this was too good! A perfect Winchester Christmas :D

:heart:

Oh my effing god, I got so insanely excited when I saw this!! MaiMai does SPN again? And a Christmas fic, too?? Heaven! :heart:

First of all, let me say that I've been trying to get in a Christmas-y mood all day! For that purpose, I even rewatched "A Supernatural Christmas", which totally got me into the mood for Supernatural! (In all honesty, I sort of fell out of love with it, too, a little bit...)

Then, I find this story and this wide smile spreads on my face before I even open it, because you wrote it and so I know it's going to be gold! And d'aww... I was not disappointed!

His pronunciation was overly soft and stuffy. Beginning to rummage through the bags, Dean quirked an eyebrow at his brother.

This whole paragraph. The way you described the congestion in Sam's voice, Dean's reaction to it! The idea of Sam getting sick every single time for Christmas and Dean noticing it and calling it a 'tradition'! :wub::laugh2:

"That flush better still be from the cold an’ not a fever."

"’M fine."

Oh God... That's so damn hot, I can't even...! :inlove:

"Alright, then. I’ll take your word for it. But only ’cause it’s Christmas." Sam rolled his eyes, but Dean could see was smiling.

"Gee, thanks. I feel so trusted."

"Shuddup and unpack the stupid bags. D’you get ingredients for eggnog?"

Aww, the bickering! Out of character? Never! Quite the opposite! (Note to self: Quote every single line, why don't cha....)

Oh my word, that's hilarious! :lmfao:

"I hh-hate you." He muttered petulantly, scrunching up his nose in irritation. "hh-TSHEW! hhh-hh’tcchew! hhetshhh-uhh!"

This... I just... I died. It was perfect. So perfect!

Okay, sorry if this is totally incoherent or whatever. The thing is, I got home yesterday and I got sick on the plane and I just feel all tired and loopy and seriously pissed at the fact that I'll be sick on Christmas (with lots of people around, so I can't hide my sneezes and gosh, it'll be so painful and embarrassing...), but the one thing that always makes me feel better is a good sick fic, because this way, I'm not suffering alone! Also, at least I don't get sick every single year, like Sammy! Haha!

All in all, thank you. This was perfect and came at the right time, too! Can I just say? I love you!

xx, Sophie

This is just perfect smile.png I love all of this fic <3 Merry Christmas!

Thank you!! heart.gif Merry Christmas to you too!

Awwww poor Sammy! Being sick every Christmas? That must suck.

"As long as it doesn’t become another tradition, I guess I can let it go."

Oh Dean heh.gif

It was just a shame that-

CRASH.

Sammy!!!!! lol.giflol.gif

lmfao.gif

Ohh this was too good! A perfect Winchester Christmas biggrin.png

heart.gif

Aww thank you! biggrin.png

Oh my effing god, I got so insanely excited when I saw this!! MaiMai does SPN again? And a Christmas fic, too?? Heaven!

First of all, let me say that I've been trying to get in a Christmas-y mood all day! For that purpose, I even rewatched "A Supernatural Christmas", which totally got me into the mood for Supernatural! (In all honesty, I sort of fell out of love with it, too, a little bit...)

Then, I find this story and this wide smile spreads on my face before I even open it, because you wrote it and so I know it's going to be gold! And d'aww... I was not disappointed!

Ohh Sophie! I'm so sorry you're sick, and at Christmas, too! hug.gif I hope you get better really soon! And I'm glad this helped, even if only a little bit! heart.gif Thank you for the lovely comment. You're really far too sweet to me! I love you too! *huggles*

This cracked me up. xD

Ahaha thanks! I'm glad it made you laugh!!

This is just so much Awesome! Perfect!

Thank you~! heart.gif

This is so cute and funny! You write Sam and Dean really well! x3

Ahh thank you, that's such a compliment! (Particularly as I was terrified it would be awfully OOC!)

Edited by MaiMai