Sneeze Fetish Forum

how to make yourself sneeze ?

spirit

so i'm finally trying to make myself sneeze. i've never done it before, but i just can't seem to sneeze. i don't want to stick anything up my nose and i've tried sniffing some black pepper but it didn't work?? i even tried this "suddenly looking into bright light technique" but that didn't work either! and i have no allergies. any ways to make yourself sneeze that don't include sticking a tissue or something far up your nose?

I use my hair sometimes (I know it sounds kind of gross, but it works). You should check out this thread if you haven't already: www.sneezefetishforum.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=2029 :)

Edited by Pollen Girl

I use my hair sometimes (I know it sounds kind of gross, but it works). You should check out this thread if you haven't already: www.sneezefetishforum.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=2029 smile.png

oh! thank you, i have not seen that before haha

I've heard that for using pepper, it works better freshly ground, from more than one person, but I haven't tested that yet. I don't know much that you can do if you don't want to put anything up your nose, sorry. Using a few strands of floss twisted together works well for me, and I think it's okay, if you ever want to try that.