Sneeze Fetish Forum

Secret Santa for Dusty15 (HP fanart/Remus Lupin, illness (S/R if you wish to see it that way))

Sitruuna

I hope it's even remotely like what you wished for. xD

I considered writing a drabble to go with it (kind of between the second and third picture because there's a gap in story now) but dropped that, sorry.

one

two

three

(Yes, that's Sirius in dog form under Remus' blanket because dogs have a higher body temperature than humans)

Edited by Sitruuna

OH MY GOSH :wub:

Sitruuna!! I feel very spoiled getting THREE pictures! That last one made me grin like an idiot between the adorable sneeze and those little doggy ears peeking up over the blanket! What a great Christmas gift :D Thank you!

Oh my goodness, these are adorable! Great job!!

Thank you. (:

OH MY GOSH :wub:

Sitruuna!! I feel very spoiled getting THREE pictures! That last one made me grin like an idiot between the adorable sneeze and those little doggy ears peeking up over the blanket! What a great Christmas gift :D Thank you!

I'm happy that you like it. I was a little worried that you wouldn't. xD

And one simple picture wouldn't have felt sufficient when most people are writing 1000 word (or longer) stories. I didn't want to disapoint you, okay. *hides under some rocks somewhere*

• 5 months later...

Oh my gosh this is too adorable. I don't usually look at art work on here but I came across this and I'm grinning. Aw.

Remus and Sirius are so cute, I love the idea of Sirius making him rest and getting into bed with him to keep him warm.

• 2 weeks later...

Aaaaaaaaaand you just made my day. My favorite character sneezing... and my favorite ship... awwwwwwww. I love the forehead feel. And all the shivering. And a beautiful sneeze. Aw, Remus!!!

• 1 month later...

This was EPIC! I usually don't look at M/M stuff but how could I resist Remus and Sirius?