Sneeze Fetish Forum

Christmas Eve Mass f obs!

zneeze

I went to Christmas Mass with my family earlier this evening. We took our usual pew, and in the pew behind us sat a family that I recognized, honestly, only from Mass last Christmas xD We’re talking two parents and three adult children, from late teens to early or mid-twenties.

The oldest, by my estimation, was a young woman with dark blonde hair, brown eyes, small nose, full-figured, about 5'10. I was seated directly in front of her.

We were about 10-15 minutes early, thinking we would need to arrive early to get a seat, as it’s generally a more populated Mass than usual. So my parents, brother and I are talking amongst ourselves; so are the family behind us and generally everyone else there. Out of nowhere, the girl directly behind me sneezes. It was loud, muffled, and very fast - two syllables that practically formed one.

"HahMMP!"

That spelling can't be 100% accurate, though, because in muffling it... between covering her mouth and probably pinching her nose, and due to the speed of it... she managed to make an *especially* loud trumpeting sound with her sneeze.

I thought it was freaking adorable, and funny. Of course, everyone else just thought it was funny. The woman herself, the woman’s family members, and of course, my family members started laughing.

I turned my head halfway around to offer a sympathetic smile and a “bless you!” without laughing because come on! Don't make the poor thing feel embarrassed! My mom laughed and laughed as she also blessed her. I rolled my program up and crumpled it between my hands.

I talked to my mom about ANYTHING else to distract her away from the sexy funny predicament behind us, but the girl and her family laughed about it for a solid three or four minutes! At one point, her younger sister said, "We're that family," as in the family causing a ruckus in church. They just thought it was funny - little did they know they were sitting directly behind a sneezing fetishist the entire time... aaevil.gif

This lovely young woman finally proceeded to blow her nose a few times into a tissue. I kept turning my head to either my mom or my brother to make mindless small talk just so I could peripherally peek at my sneezing peer. She was very cute. rolleyes.gif

I’ve convinced myself she had a cold, a small one, at least, because she coughed and sniffled all the way leading up to the beginning of Mass, but that would be it from her. Right as Mass ended, I was also treated to a separate noseblowing obs. A woman a few pews ahead of me and to the right in her mid-to-late-forties blew her nose gently but persistently using a tissue. Dark hair, not unattractive. Very big nose that I got to admire as I watched her from a profile angle.

This is my Christmas present for the whole forum! Now I must get back to working on my Secret Santa present for one lucky individual wink.png Merry merry and all that, SFF!

I kept turning my head to either my mom or my brother to make mindless small talk just so I could peripherally peek at my sneezing peer

I know this tactic :rofl:

I always enjoy reading your obs zneeze, they are always so well described!

I kept turning my head to either my mom or my brother to make mindless small talk just so I could peripherally peek at my sneezing peer

I know this tactic :rofl:

I always enjoy reading your obs zneeze, they are always so well described!

Joal, I agree on both of those fronts! And thanks for sharing Zneeze, I missed you! Hope you both had a Merry Christmas!

It makes you wonder what she sounded like if she didn't make such an effort to muffle the sound! Thanks for the observation and the Rudolph pic.