Sneeze Fetish Forum

Peter Capaldi- Doctor Who Christmas Special

Tangerine

So I'm really not sure if this a sneeze, but it really looks like it to me!

And I think there is a huge Capaldi fan on here that would appreciate it. tonguesmiley.gif

Streaming here --> http://www.watchseri...n_8/episode_13/

About 41:30 right when he walks outside. What do you guys think? Maybe an accidental sneeze that they decided to keep in there?

Edited by Tangerine

I WAS JUST RUSHING OVER HERE TO POST THIS, THANK YOU. Sorry for capslocking all over everything but when I saw it, I jumped out of my seat and then had to make a stupid excuse as to why I was basically having a flail attack in the middle of the living room. So that wasn't embarrassing or anything. It's either an actual sneeze that was left in or it's the absolute best acted sneeze I've ever seen. Either way, Christmas miracles do happen. I've been waiting for this a long, long time.

2eplcn4.gif

Edited by possum

Oh man, now that I can watch it closely in loop, definitely a sneeze!! biggrin.png

If it was acted I would think we'd hear audio or at least they'd draw attention to it. My bet is that it's real! yes.gif

Oooh I'm watching this later today, so I've been warned and I won't jump out of my seat and have a flail attack XD

I really hope it was real, it would be nice that instead of cutting it out, they left it in :)

Edited by BringVerityTheHorizon

Ok, I am glad someone posted this. I noticed it when I watched it last night but I couldn't exactly rewind it and go back to see. :lol: While my flatmate knows about the fetish, no need to be a complete loon in front of her on Christmas, rewinding the same 30 seconds of telly. :lol:

It's a bit odd that if it were accidental to be left in, I mean that's easily done in another take or edited out. It makes me wonder. . .

*happy squeal!* Oh, Capaldi... :wub: Now I have even more reason to look forward to watching the special later today. :bounce:

I didn't spot this on original transmission!

and it's totally not because my eyes are instinctively drawn towards Clara :glare:

:joal:

It's a bit odd that if it were accidental to be left in, I mean that's easily done in another take or edited out. It makes me wonder. . .

I purchased the HD episode and gave that scene a good rewatch (or three or four biggrinsmiley.gif). I've almost convinced myself it's a real sneeze, just because there was absolutely no context for it in the storyline. It was just random and very quick and if you listen to the audio through earbuds, he does sound a little sniffly afterwards. And I think he has a reputation for not corpsing so probably would not break character especially since it was just him and Jenna in the scene. At least that's what I'm telling myself. Someone join me in speculating obsessively about it!

Sorry for bothering but the link dosent seem to be working for me,would there be a YouTube version of it? Thanks if you can find one: )

Sorry for bothering but the link dosent seem to be working for me,would there be a YouTube version of it? Thanks if you can find one: )

There is a looping gif in the second post of this thread if you scroll up.

And I think there is a huge Capaldi fan on here that would appreciate it. tonguesmiley.gif

Would that be me by any chance? Because I'm certainly not fixating on it today, what is wrong with me. And I am secretly hoping this inspires some sickfics because those are thin on the ground for the 12th Doctor.

And I am secretly hoping this inspires some sickfics because those are thin on the ground for the 12th Doctor.

I... may or may not be writing something along the lines of a sickfic for Twelve. :shy: I started a couple of days ago - my first time writing a Doctor Who fic - and now that almost seems like an omen. :laugh:

Seriously though, he's so sexy. I have to laugh at myself, because while I've loved all of the Doctors of New Who, it's so typical of me to find the intense, grumpy, older-looking incarnation the most attractive. :lol:

Here's hoping we'll get more fetishy goodness from Twelve in the future. :wub:

I... may or may not be writing something along the lines of a sickfic for Twelve. shy.gif I started a couple of days ago - my first time writing a Doctor Who fic - and now that almost seems like an omen. laughing.gif

I will try to wait patiently.

Nope, not working.

Edited by possum

...Throughout all of series 8 he's been making it harder and harder to not think of him as a DILF... it's impossible now.

I watched this on Christmas and I'm only finding it now?!

So Peter Capaldi either normally stifles his sneezes or is capable of making them completely silent when he needs to.

I've rewatched that scene, well, too many times and now I've convinced myself it was part of the story.

The sneeze happens immediately after they open the base door and step outside. A few minutes later the mark on the side of the Doctor's head where the Dream Crab drilled in is clearly visible. And I had trouble following the dream within a dream storyline but I think at that point they were back in the first dream, or maybe not dreaming at all since theoretically you can't sneeze while you're sleeping and the marks weren't visible in the other dream states. So maybe the sneeze was a deliberate plot device.

So I don't know, I think now it may have been acted. If so, it was acted beautifully and hope to see it again.

• 2 weeks later...

damn...there goes my theory about him being a loud sneezer.

That is just the cutest thing ever! I don't know how I missed this the first time haha!! :D Wow, what a great find... I do love Capaldi!!

• 5 years later...

Well I'm a little late but I found this and I read the script (found on TARDID-Script- great App!). The sneeze isn't in the script - so I'm pretty sure it is a real sneezeĀ :happysmiley:

20201009_205214.jpg

Edited by Red