Sneeze Fetish Forum

CHOCOLATE <3

Merry Christmas, everyone :) I was hoping to get this up sooner, but with family stuff, I had no time.

Oh well, it’s still Christmas! I hope you all had a fantastic day, regardless of if you celebrate or not :D

It was their first Christmas as a married couple, and Leighton was EXCITED. Beyond excited, actually. She was putting the finishing touches on the Christmas tree, just as Luke arrived home from work.

"Hey, baby." She grinned, turning around to face him.

"Hey." He smiled, walking over to her. "The tree looks amazing."

"Yeah? I wasn't sure."

"It looks amazing." He reiterated, kissing her cheek.

"Wanna make cookies tonight?"

"If 'making cookies' means you make them and I eat them, then yeah." He said, grinning widely. She poked the dimple in his right cheek and stuck her tongue out.

"That's what I meant."

"Yeah, I'm gonna go take a nap, though."

"Nap?"

"Yeah, it's this thing people do when they're tired and sleep, but it's before bed time."

"Ha ha. I mean why are you taking a nap?"

"Because I'm tired?"

"Whatever, smartass." She grinned, swatting his butt.

He chuckled, walking over to the kitchen cabinet and grabbed a bottle of Advil.

She frowned. "Just tired?"

"I've had a headache all day." He mumbled.

"You're not getting sick, are you? Because that's unacceptable, we have plans." She joked.

"I'm fine, Leigh."

"Go sleep." She said, kissing him.

He nodded, mumbling a 'goodnight' and then disappearing into their room.

Truthfully, he'd felt pretty crappy all day. Hopefully he could just nap and nip this thing in the bud before it became a problem.

He changed out of his work clothes (thankfully he had the next week off), and into a pair of sweats. He opted against a shirt since he was sweating through his work one. Luke climbed into bed, kicked the blankets to the floor, and then rolled on his side and closed his eyes.

Leighton finished scrubbing down the counters in the kitchen, blowing a piece of hair out of her face. She really hoped he wasn’t coming down with something, and that it was just a stress headache. It was two days before Christmas, if he got sick now, he’d be down for the count.

It would be awful.

After Leighton finished cleaning, she crept into their room. Luke was asleep, and sprawled out on the bed. She sat on the edge of it, running a hand over his bare back, retracting her hand quickly as his skin burned under her touch.

“Babe?” She said softly, stroking his cheek.

“Mmm?” He mumbled sleepily, not opening his eyes.

“I think you have a fever.”

“Mmmm.” He mumbled again.

“Lukey, wake up.” She said softly, kissing his cheek.

He pried an eye open before his eyelids slid shut. “M’tired.”

“I know, do you feel okay?”

“No.” He groaned. “Lemme sleep.”

She nodded. “Okay. Do you mind if I take your temperature?”

“Go for it.” He slurred tiredly.

“Are you cold?”

He nodded, and she grabbed the blankets from the ground and draped them over his waist. She sighed, walking into their bathroom.

“I’m sorry you’re sick.”

“S’whatever.” He sighed, sitting up. His head felt heavy, like it weighed ten pounds; and it ached, his whole head hurt. From his forehead, to the back of his skull, to the sides of his head, to his ears, jaw, eyes, nose…he felt awful.

“You sound super congested.” Leighton chuckled.

He sniffled, coughing slightly. “I am. Ugh. This blows, it’s two days before Christmas. Why am I sick?”

“You see, you came into contact with some germs, your immune system didn’t fight it off, and now you’re sick.”

“Gee. Thanks, as if I didn’t know that.”

She giggled. “You asked.”

“Th-he’pmmch! He’pmmch! *Snff* thanks.”

“You’re welcome.” She said, handing him a box of tissues, and then putting the thermometer in his ear. “102.” She tsked.

“Great.” He mumbled.

“You took the Advil about an hour ago…can’t give you anything else for a few more hours. Try and sleep, yeah?”

He nodded, lying on his back.

“We’re not gonna be able to make it, mom.” Leighton sighed, cradling her phone between her ear and shoulder as she wiped down the counters again.

“Leighton, it’s Christmas Eve. What are you guys doing that’s so important?”

“Luke is sick, like, really bad. He has a 102 degree fever…he’s sleeping, but he really doesn’t feel well.”

“Oh no.” She groaned. “I’m sorry, Leigh.”

“It’s fine. I’m loading him up on cold and flu meds, but they aren’t really doing anything.”

“Do you need me to bring you guys anything?”

“No…I think we’re fine. Don’t come over, though…don’t need you catching it.”

“Alright…call if you need anything.”

“Will do.”

“Leightod.” Luke sniffled, coughing slightly as he shuffled into the kitchen.

“What’s wrong?” She asked, turning to look at him. He was white as a sheet, his eyes were bright with fever, and his nose was bright red. He was swaying slightly, and she was afraid he was gonna drop. “How are you even standing?”

“I dod’t feel good.” He groaned, coughing.

“I know, I know.” She frowned. His eyelids fluttered, and he buried his face in the crook of his elbow.

He’pmmch! He’pmmch! He’pmmch!”

“Bless you.” She said softly, cupping his flushed cheek. “Let’s get you back to bed.”

“I cad’t believe I’b sick od Christbas Eve.” He whined, coughing wetly into the crook of his elbow.

“I know.” She sighed, putting a hand on his back and guiding him gently to their bedroom. “But hey, we have new years still. That’s not for another six days, you’ll feel better by then…I hope.”

"He'pmmch! Heh...h-heh...He'pmmch! *snff*"

Leighton handed him a box of tissues. "I'm surprised."

"About what?" Luke sniffled, blowing his nose.

"Usually it takes you a while to admit you're sick."

"I really dod't feel well." He groaned. "I feel bad...you were so excited to-he'pmmch! See the l-lights-He'pmmch! He'pmmch! And n-now we c-he'pmmch! C-cad't he'pmmch! g-go...h-he'pmmch" He sniffled, rubbing his incredibly irritated nose.

"Don't feel bad." She frowned. "You don't have any control over when you get sick."

"You love this t-tibe of year though-he'pmmch!"

"Bless you. I know I do, but it's no fun if you're miserable."

He looked at her, his eyelids half open. "I'll bake it up to you, I probise."

She laughed lightly. "Luke, there's nothing to make up."

"I cad go." He sniffled, going to get out of bed.

"Excuse me, sir." She said, pushing back down. "You're running a one hundred and two degree fever. You aren't going anywhere but this bed."

He nodded sleepily. "Okay."

"Get some sleep." She said softly, kissing him. He dissolved into a coughing fit, and then sniffled. "I'll go get you some NyQuil.”

“Wait, Leigh?”

“Yeah?” She asked, looking down at him.

“Berry Christbas.” He sniffled, grinning crookedly at her.

“Merry Christmas.” She smiled, leaning down to kiss his burning cheek.

Leighton, I've never heard that name before but I think I'm in love with it now lol

I know there's some celebrity named Leighton Meester or something. I'm not sure how to spell her last name, but I love it

Also, would anybody be interested in me uploading a part where Leighton is the sick one, not Luke. It's still the same story, just the sick person being switched, if that makes any sense

Also, would anybody be interested in me uploading a part where Leighton is the sick one, not Luke. It's still the same story, just the sick person being switched, if that makes any sense

Sure! Its also really good so far!

I want it too :D

Totally! This is super cute so far!

Alright, guys :) I'll TRY to finish it tonight, I can't figure out how to end it. Like, I know how I want to end it, but I don't know how to write it

Here’s the alternate sick Leighton version. Sorry it’s taken so long to get up, but I didn’t know how to end it. So, yeah.

Happy 2015!!!!!! I hope every single one of you have an amazing year :D

It was their first Christmas as a married couple, and Leighton was EXCITED. Beyond excited, actually. She was putting the finishing touches on the Christmas tree, just as Luke arrived home from work.

"Hey, baby." She grinned, turning around to face him.

"Hey." He smiled, walking over to her. "The tree looks amazing."

"Yeah? I wasn't sure."

"It looks amazing." He reiterated, kissing her cheek. He pulled back, frowning as he pressed his hand to her forehead. “You’re warm…are you feeling okay?”

“I’m fine.” She said, stepping away from him.

She hadn’t felt very well all day, but it was Christmas Eve, and she refused to be sick. She could be sick the day after, but not now.

“Okay…wanna go watch a movie?”

“No! We have to go look at Christmas lights.” She said, grinning excitedly at him.

“Alright!” He smiled. “Let me just go change, and we’ll get going.”

“Yay!” She chirped, clapping her hands. “Hurry up.”

He chuckled. “Yes ma’am. Be right back.”

Once he was gone, she popped another Airborne tablet and then took two ibuprofen pills and let out a sigh.

She massaged her aching temples, squeezing her eyes shut.

This couldn’t be happening.

“Ready?”

She snapped her head to look at Luke. “Yep!”

“You okay?”

“I’m fine, let’s go.”

As much as she loved looking at Christmas lights (It was her favorite part of the season), her headache had morphed into a migraine, and all the lights were making her queasy.

“Ooh! Look!” Luke cried happily, pointing at one of the houses.

She grinned weakly. “Cool.”

He frowned, shooting her a look. “Are you okay?”

“Mmm.” She mumbled, pressing her forehead to the window.

“Ready to go home?”

“…No…”

He chuckled. “Let’s go home, I’m kind of tired.”

“Okay.” She said, closing her eyes.

Luke drove them back to their apartment and then walked around to her side and opened the door.

She didn’t stir, and he scooped her up carefully. She nuzzled into his chest, still sleeping

“You’re not doing a very good job of convincing me that you feel okay.” He said later that night, leaning over her to look at her face. Her eyes were closed, and she sniffed slightly, nuzzling her face into the pillow

“I was doing last minute decorating and gift-wrapping all day. I’m tired, go away.”

Luke grinned, scooting closer to her. He buried his face in the back of her neck, and wrapped an arm around her abdomen.

“Merry Christmas!” Luke said cheerily the next morning.

“Ugh.” She groaned, sniffling as she coughed lightly. “Go away…let me sleep.”

He sighed lightly. “You’re sick, aren’t you?”

“Noooooooooooo.” She whined, squeezing her eyes shut. “It’s Christmas, I can’t be sick.”

“Babe.” He sighed, feeling her forehead. “You have a fever.”

“No I don’t.” She coughed, batting his hand away.

“Leigh.” He said softly. “You’re sick, you can’t help that.”

“I don’t want to be sick.” She sobbed. “It’s Christmas, I can’t be sick.”

He sighed. “Hey, hey, hey. Look at me.” She rolled over, her eyes were filled with tears, and her cheeks had tear stains on them. “It’s only five AM, I’ll get you some medicine. Why don’t you go back to sleep for a little while?” He suggested.

She nodded, sniffling and wiping under her eyes. He kissed her burning cheek, and got out of bed. He let out a disappointed sigh once he was out of their room.

He hated that she was sick today of all days. This was all she’d talked about for weeks.

Leighton rolled on her back, sniffling as she tried warding off the oncoming sneeze.

It didn’t work.

“Heh’xxcht!”

It really didn’t work.

Heh’xxcht! Heh’xxcht!”

Really, really didn’t work.

Heh’xxcht! Heh’xxcht! Heh’xxcht! *Snff* Heh’xxcht! H-heh…heh’xxcht! Heh’xxcht! Heh…*snff* heh’xxcht!”

“Bless you.” Luke frowned, walking into their room with water and medicine.

“Th-thagks.” Leighton sniffled. “Heh’xxcht!”

“Here.” He said, handing her the medicine. She took it quickly, and then went into a coughing fit.

“Thagk you.” She mumbled, yawning.

“Go to sleep, I’ll wake you in a few hours.”

She nodded and sniffled, rubbing her irritated nose. “Heh’xxcht!”

“Ble-”

She covered her face with the blankets, her eyes watering. “-Heh’xxcht! H-heh…heh’xxcht!”

“Bless-”

“-Heh’xxcht! H-h-heh’xxcht! Heh’xxcht! H-heh’xxcht! Heh…heh’xxcht! heh’xxcht! *Snff* *Snff*”

“Bless you. My God, are you sneezy.”

“T-tell me a-about it-Heh’xxcht!”

The itch had pretty much gone away, and he handed her a tissue. She blew her nose, and then crumpled the tissue and tossed it on the ground.

“Babe.” He said softly, feeling her forehead.

“Ugh.” She groaned, not opening her eyes. Her whole body was aching, and her head was spinning.

“How are you feeling?”

“Like crap.” She sniffled, and then shivered. “Heh’xxcht! This blows.”

“I know.” He sighed. “But let’s just spend today watching movies.”

She sighed, coughing. “The room is spinning.”

“You need water. And food. When’s the last time you’ve eaten?”

“Lunch yesterday.” She mumbled. “But evehhhhheh…even thahhhh*Snff* Heh’xxcht! Heh’xxcht! Even that wasn’t very much-heh’xxcht!

“Bless you.” He said, handing her the tissues. “What did you eat?”

“Like…half a piece of toast.” She sniffled, wiping her nose. “It was baking be dauseas.”

He furrowed his eyebrows. “If you didn’t feel well yesterday, why didn’t you tell me?”

Heh’xxcht! Heh…h-heh’xxcht! *Snff* *Snff* I didd’t wadt to put a dabper od the festivities.” She sniffled. “Oh, God…every-wud is cubbigg over.”

“Oh shit.” He groaned. “I’ll cancel.”

She nodded sleepily. “You dod’t have to…by bob is all excited…so is every-wud else-Heh’xxcht!”

“You’re sick.” He said, shooting her a flat look.

“But-”

“-But nothing. You’re probably highly contagious anyways.”

She sighed in defeat, and then went into a short bout of coughing. “Fide..f-heh…heh’xxcht! Heh’xxcht! *Snff* Heh’xxcht!”

“I’m going to get you more medicine…and the thermometer.”

She mumbled something incoherent and rolled on her side.

Luke walked out of the room, and pulled his phone out.

“Hey, Luke.” Leighton’s mom, Cindy, chirped.

“Hi…listen, we’re not going to have anybody over.”

“Oh?”

“Yeah, Leighton’s sick, she really doesn’t feel well, so we’re just going to hang out here.”

“Oh no…” Cindy sighed. “Is she okay? What’s the matter?”

“She’s sneezing a lot, coughing, she feels really warm, but I don’t know how high her temperature is. I’m assuming pretty high since she has the chills.”

“My poor baby.” Cindy said sadly. “Do you need me to bring some soup over?”

“That would be fantastic.” He sighed. “I’m hopeless at cooking anything, and she needs something in her stomach.”

“I’ll be over soon.”

“Thank you.”

“No problem, see you soon.”

He hung up the phone and walked into the kitchen and grabbed the medicine and thermometer before returning to their room.

“Sorry…I could only find the gross tasting DayQuil.”

“S’okay.” She coughed. “By doze is all stuffed up…I dod’t thigk I c-cad taste a-adythigg. Heh’xxcht! H…heh…heh…*Snff* heh’xxcht!

He poured the liquid into the cap and handed it to her. She downed it with a wince and then went into a coughing fit.

He chuckled, and then climbed on the bed. “Alright, let’s see how high your temp is.”

Luke put the thermometer in her ear. It beeped. “Yikes.” He sighed.

“What is it?” She sniffled.

“102.5.”

She sniffled, squeezing her eyes shut. “By head is killigg be. Cad we oped presedts?”

“You want to?”

“Yeah.” She nodded, her eyelids sliding shut.

He laughed. “How about we wait until you’re feeling better?”

“Fide.” She sighed in disappointment.

“Your mom is bringing some soup over.”

She nodded, her eyes closing as she drifted to sleep.

He walked into the bathroom and took a quick shower. Luke hopped out and got changed into a pair of dark wash jeans and a white sweater.

“You look hot.” She murmured when he walked out of the bathroom.

He laughed. “Thank you.”

Tears welled in her eyes. “I’m sorry I’m ruining our Christmas.”

“Baby, no.” He cooed. “Don’t cry. You didn’t ruin anything, you don’t feel well. You can’t help that.”

She sniffled, wiping under her eyes. “Luke…I don’t feel well.”

“I know you don’t…get some sleep.”

The door to their room opened, and Cindy stood in the doorway with a thermos.

“Merry Christmas, you guys.”

“Merry Christmas.” Leighton mumbled.

“Not feeling too well?” Cindy frowned, walking over to her and feeling her forehead.

“No.”

“Yikes…he wasn’t kidding about the fever.”

“102.3.” Luke said, raising his eyebrows.

“I’ll be right back, you two just hang tight.”

A couple of days later, Leighton was still feeling lousy, and when New Years Eve rolled around, she was in a panic.

“Leigh…you need to calm down.” Luke soothed.

“I can’t be sick on New Years Eve!” She squeaked through yet another painful coughing fit.

“You are, and panicking is just going to make it worse. Let’s just relax and watch a movie.”

She sniffled, nodding sleepily. “So, Happy New Years Eve.”

“Happy New Years Eve, babe.” Luke grinned, kissing her forehead.

I have no idea who these characters are, but I love them both, and the way you write them is pure perfection, and this is just so super sweet and adorbs <3

There's so much personality to your writing, it's like a can get to know them in just a few paragraphs.

I have no idea who these characters are, but I love them both, and the way you write them is pure perfection, and this is just so super sweet and adorbs <3

There's so much personality to your writing, it's like a can get to know them in just a few paragraphs.

Aww thank you :)