Sneeze Fetish Forum

I'm taking requests

47Bears

hi everyone, I just wanted to say that Ian taking requests for fics, I can only do Fs though, and only characters I know about if it's a fanfic, if I don't know about them I'll look into them, for original fics, I'll make something work, but once again I can only do Fs. With that in mind I hope to see some requests in the future.

I love reading sneezing while hiding scenarios, and either closet hiding, hiding in plain sight if a situation arises, and if you're interested in a fic, I have yet to see a really good Princess Peach or Daisy fic on this site. Let me know if you need further details on the story.

I love reading sneezing while hiding scenarios, and either closet hiding, hiding in plain sight if a situation arises, and if you're interested in a fic, I have yet to see a really good Princess Peach or Daisy fic on this site. Let me know if you need further details on the story.

Well, actually I forgot to say something in the post itself, I'm actually working on a fic for a friend right now, so requests have to wait, but as soon as I'm done with the one I'm working on now I'll get right on it,