Sneeze Fetish Forum

A Super Mario Add To This Thing (M, Luigi)

riyona_ebooks

I'm bored and none of my friends are active on the forum so here. I guess this is an interactive story thing so feel free to add to it. I have no idea what to do next and I feel really lazy so let's-a go!

Luigi pulled on his favorite sweater and gloves,not trying to get hypothermia on top of allergies.It was springtime and the flowers were blooming, which meant a runny,sore,red,and itching nose for him.He wiped away some of the tears running down his face and went outside.

Edited by NerdyInternetGirl
  • 1 month later...

Is it a RP, or should I be in luigi's perspective?

Ehhhhuuuuggghhhh...somewhat of both.From Luigi's perspective mostly.

When he walked out, he saw Mario. "Hey Mario!" Luigi shouted. As he was running over to him, Luigi tripped and landed face first in the ground.

(when he tripped I was like CUTENESS INTENSIFIES)

"Ow..." He pulled himself up and brushed off the dirt and pollen to keep from going into an allergy attack.

Luigi brushed himself off the best that he could, but there was still some pollen on his clothes. "Heh... Hey M-Mario" Luigi said through his hitches.

While Mario replied, Luigi's nostrils flared and doubled in size. Luigi's breath kept hitching, but the sneeze wouldn't come out. Finally, Luigi decided to pick a flower and whave it under his nose, he had to get the sneeze out.

He instantly jerked away from the flower as he doubled over with a loud,violent "Heh'schu!!"

But Luigi knew that one sneeze wasn't all. His breath hitched again and he, again, doubled over with a loud "Hept'shy HEpt'Shuu!"

He sniffed wetly and rubbed his eyes. And he'd only been out here for 15 minutes.

Luigi felt another tickle in his nose, and stuck his fist under it, pretending to cough, but really pushing it against his nose. Luigi didn't want to sneeze on Mario, or get launched into another sneezing fit.

The tickle in Luigi's nose intensified, and he shoved his fist under his nose again. Then, he felt his breath start to hitch. "Aww man," Luigi complained

Luigi put his hand on his nose, and pushed down hard. He relieved the tickle for a while, but when Luigi had to respond to whatever Mario was saying, the tickle came back.

Luigi picked up another flower, but even this wasn't enough to get this stubborn sneeze out. "Th-heh-heh- That j-just made t-th-heh-the t-tickle wor-heh-worse!" Luigi managed to get out through hitches.

Luigi was desperate.The longer the sneeze persisted,the worse it'll feel if it came out... He needed help,and fast.

Luigi saw a small feather sticking out from Mario's coat. Luigi swiftly pulled it out and started tickling and teasing himself with it. He immediately knew that this was going to be a huge sneeze. Luigi's breath started hitching tremendously and he knew that he was definately going to sneeze this time. "W-Watch o-o-heh- HEh out M-M-HEH-Mario!" Luigi forced out.

"I s-said g-get down!" Luigi shouted. Mario finally ducked down just as Luigi's nose exploded with tickles.

"Heh-p'tchu!!Heh-ihh'shu!!" Luigi jerked forward in a fit of sneezes.

(only 2 cause it's early as crap)