Sneeze Fetish Forum

My girlfriend's sneezing record

RockEdge27

So my girlfriend and I were in my truck the other day and somehow the topic of sneezing came up. She asked me how often I sneeze and I said not that often, probably just a few times a week. Then I asked her the most she had ever sneezed in a row before hoping for a good response and that's what I got! She told me that she once sneezed 15 times non-stop. I said wow and asked her what caused it. She told me that it was because she was feeling a little sick at the time. I'm yet to see her with a cold but I definitely look forward to that day...

If and when that day comes, let us know ;) I can't imagine how much I'd love having a gf who could sneeze 15 times back-to-back, consecutively, in a row. :lol:

If and when that day comes, let us know wink.png I can't imagine how much I'd love having a gf who could sneeze 15 times back-to-back, consecutively, in a row. heh.gif

I'll definitely let you guys know, zneeze!

I'm pretty sure I'd pass out from lack of oxygen lol.

Me too! Sounds like fun anyway though!

Out of breath girls is a fetish too, or so I've heard lol.

I'm pretty sure I'd pass out from lack of oxygen lol.

Me too! Sounds like fun anyway though!

Out of breath girls is a fetish too, or so I've heard lol.

Really?! I didn't know that.

Do her sneezes come rapid-fire or with time to catch her breath in between them? I knew a girl once who sneezed so rapid-fire, she had done about six in the time a normal sneezer would have managed about one :)

Do her sneezes come rapid-fire or with time to catch her breath in between them? I knew a girl once who sneezed so rapid-fire, she had done about six in the time a normal sneezer would have managed about one :)

She doesn't sneeze rapid fire although occasionally she'll do a double with not that much time in between.

And speaking of my girlfriend, I just recently got to spend time with her while she was sick :) she had the flu though and not a cold so I didn't get to see her have a sneeze attack but she definitely sneezed a lot more than usual. Usually when I'm with her, she'll sneeze about 2-4 times but this time I got to see her sneeze 13 times! It was a very pleasant experience. It was a mixture of singles, doubles, and one triple. Her sneezes were also either uncovered and into the air, into her arm, into her clothes, or into a tissue. She had a runny nose most of the time too so she did a lot of nose blowing. I noticed that her sneezes sounded a little different too since she was sick. They were stronger and more wet.