Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sneezing style changing with age

RockEdge27

I was curious what everyone's thoughts and opinions were about people's sneezes changing as they get older? Because obviously your sneezes sound different when you're a toddler compared to a teenager but how about once you reach adulthood? Do you suppose they continue to change drastically or stay pretty much the same? And how do you think most people's sneezes tend to change if at all?

I guess I will answer this since I'm a little older. I didn't say old!

It seems like a lot of people's sneezes get harsher and more desperate as they age. I've noticed that the elderly seldom stifle their sneezes. My grandmother's sneezes can wake the dead and I wonder if it's just because she doesn't care anymore so she just lets them rip.

Some of it may be physical, our voices change as we age and we may become more vulnerable to allergens. Women often lose bladder control when sneezing after having children so this might effect their sneezes.

In my own experience, I guess my sneezes are more intense. I'm more sensitive to dust and spices, plus I have developed some allergies. I don't stifle much because it hurts and maybe I don't give as much of a damn. ;)

Although um still in my teens, I have definitely noticed that my sneezes are more powerful when unstifled. They sound less like an 'achh' sound and more throaty if that makes any sense lol , I also find it harder to stifle sometimes and can be painful particularly when im ill

• 2 weeks later...

Apparently, I picked up an extra syllable sometime in the last four years-ish, but I didn't really notice until recently. Other than that, it's the same as it ever was.

• 1 month later...

I've had the fetish for the last 8 or 9 years and have been closely watching my mother sneeze during this period.Now she's 42,back then she would be around 33,34. I've posted her obs on another thread,and described her sneezes in detail, but thats beside the point .

So all throughout she has had this wet spray sneeze,not vocal at all, you can only hear the spray.

The loudness and forcefulness vary sometimes ,but its hard to relate that to to her age.The wetness/spray factor is the same regardless of the size of the sneeze.And she never stifles,not even tries to change her sneeze.its all natural.

I remember when I discovered my fetish,I had not yet seen my mom have a small sneeze.I had up till then,only heard her have her usual,medium sized sneeze.

I really wanted to see her have a small sneeze(which you could say is a bit weird).My dream came true one day.I was using the computer in the room,and shes in the bathroom to wash hands and the door is open.I hear a very wet,but small sneeze Achoo!I was really turned on.. I had had my dream come true of hearing a small sneeze from my mom.

Since that day,I have heard her have small sneezes several times,and I really enjoy it,thought the norm for her is still an average sized sneeze,sometimes even on the louder/more forceful side.

• 2 weeks later...

My sneezes aren't always the same period, so I couldn't say if age has... increased the vintage of my sneezes. Ah-HA...hah?

I have noticed a difference since my childhood, I find its a struggle to hold them back. I now sneeze multiple times and often have fits weekly. My sneezes are long and powerful taking over my whole body, unlike when I was young.

I have noticed a difference since my childhood, I find its a struggle to hold them back. I now sneeze multiple times and often have fits weekly. My sneezes are long and powerful taking over my whole body, unlike when I was young.

Interesting. I've kinda been the opposite...the older I get the better I am at controlling them. If I ever do need to sneeze in public it's super silent and I doubt anyone but one of us would notice.