Sneeze Fetish Forum

Stifling your Sneezes

ToastedBagel

Hey guys! So I have a question. I have always had issues stifling, and making it sound, not eww.. so is there any special tehniques I'm missing? Because I really want to get better at it. Thanks! xx

Hmm I'm not sure I know the right way..I just pinch my nose shut and keep my mouth shut so the sound is almost non-existent.

I really never thought about it. I guess I just kind of decide to push less of the sneeze through my mouth and more through my nose, because the mouth is where most of the noise comes from.

I kind of just hold my breath and concentrate on nothing coming out. I think maybe I pinch my nose a bit with the hand I'm using to cover my mouth because I have never mastered the art of the sleeve stifle. Most of the time I don't stifle, but it's always just... sort of worked when I did it. It doesn't make much of a sound, but I wonder if that also depends on how wet the sneeze is?

• 2 months later...

I'm working on improving that too, so as for right now... most of my willful stifles are messy, and sound like someone stepped on a duck. The ones I don't mean to stifle actually sound better.

I dunno, it's always been super natural for me. I just wait for the sneeze to come out and then just kinda hold my breath...no noise. If there were a female version of me out there I'd be her worst nightmare :P

I usually don't stifle, but when I do, I pitch my nose and it comes out like "Nxxxt-choo.." I can't make 'em silent.sweatdrop.gif

I can also stifle just by holding my breath and focusing on sneezing quietly. Sometimes it comes out absolutely silently, other times it's still soft enough that no one hears. If I'm around a lot of people I'll instinctively want to pinch my nose out of nervousness. I can usually catch it and stop myself from doing that, but when I don't the pinching actually makes the sneeze more audible and I hate it because then people know I was trying to stifle a sneeze. Then I have to listen to all the warnings about why you shouldn't. Ugh.

Edited by LotusoftheLeaf

I stifle hands free. I just wait for it to come, close my mouth with the back of my tongue pressing my palate, and all I can hear is a little throat noise, like "ngt!". That's it. :)

I struggle to stifle my sneezes to. I can do it for one or two but the noise that I make is indescribable. And it ends up making me sneeze more!!!!

greatestever

I can do it if I really try but mine are kinda strong and it takes alot of effort to stifle. But either way, the tickle is relieved just the same

When I stifle its by pinching my nose and as others stated a slight holding of my breath. But from my own interest in how stifled sneezes sound, I think the cuteness sometimes comes from an incredibly uncontrollable seeming sneeze being impressively quiet and/or the ADORABLE end noise. That ends up being a cute end of a sneeze sound with a sigh that is to die for. That noise towards the end is usually what sounds the best if you ask me ;)