Sneeze Fetish Forum

Reverse Fetish?

_Daisy_

I've come to the odd realization that I get off much more on the idea of sneezing on/around my partner than his sneezing on/around me. He knows about the fetish but think it's more about watching other people sneeze than vice versa. I guess for most of us it is. I definitely do enjoy other people's sneezes (and his), but I seem to get much more pleasure out of being the one who is sick/sneezing/being cared for than otherwise. I'm not sure the same principle would apply to inducing, but I kind of want to try. Not sure how I'm going to broach the subject with him. I don't really think he'd be that into it. :/

I can relate. My sneezing on/around someone and being cared for is definitely part of my fetish. I love watching others but I enjoy my sneezing as well. This is where the fetish frustrates me. I don't want it to define my relationship and sexuality, yet I don't want someone to just "act out" a role to fulfill my needs. I want to share it with someone. This pretty much means being with another fetishist, which would be great but I don't want the fetish to be the main determining factor of my relationship with someone. Sorry if I'm high jacking the thread a bit!

I'm the same way, I prefer to be the sneezer. It sounds like you've found a very rare match with your bf!

Oh, he doesn't have the fetish or anything. I just seriously doubt he'd be into me sneezing during fun-time.

Yep, I feel this way. It actually kind of stresses me out when my SO sneezes, but even aside from that, I think I would prefer to be the sneezer/sick person. I also enjoy the sneezes of strangers. Pretty sure this makes me the minority in the minority :).

I don't have a mental block, but I think many people of this forum do. It probably wouldn't be soo enjoyable for them to be the sneezer.

I personally am indifferent to sneezing around my SO. My last girlfriend liked sneezing and coughing on me, not that she had the fetish or anything, but hated being coughed or sneezed on or around so I just didn't usually. If someone liked it, then I might enjoy it too. I definitely like watching someone sneezing more.

I guess it's kind of like wearing a sexy outfit or something. Sometimes after I sneeze when there are people around I'll wonder if some guy or girl thought it was cute. Probably not, but who knows lol.

I guess it's kind of like wearing a sexy outfit or something. Sometimes after I sneeze when there are people around I'll wonder if some guy or girl thought it was cute. Probably not, but who knows lol.

You never know! I always wonder the same myself.

That completely describes the feeling for me. Obviously it's totally irrational because it doesn't arouse him in the slightest, but I guess my brain is wired to conflate sneezing with sex and subconsciously assumes that his is as well.

A few weeks ago, I was really happy that I had finally sneezed in front of a certain person that I particularly like and respect. I'd never noticed feeling that way before, though many's the time I've been eager to hear someone else sneeze for the first time. Somehow I thought it was weird that in the three years I'd known this person, I'd seen him sneeze several times but the reverse had never happened.

I like your title of this situation as "reverse fetish." I would categorize myself as somewhat having this reverse fetish simultaneously as the fetish itself. Perhaps that's a fetish "switch" where sometimes you want to be the one watching someone helpless but other times you want to be the helpless one and hopefully someone else is might get a kick out of it.

I find myself swinging between both sides of this often due to shyness actually. When I was younger I really wanted to be able to sneeze in front of others but I got wrapped up so much in thinking about that I might be enjoying sneezing in front of others in public too much that I wasn't able to sneeze in public at all for a short while. At this point is not much of a barrier for me but not really sure why or why not.

As for actually getting even more into "reverse fetish" might look like more frequently asking to induce your own sneezes in front of someone with their permission or have someone else induce your sneezes for you somehow, right? Would that be how to explore it, you think? Fun scenarios to consider ;)

It's really nice to hear that you are able to enjoy both sides of it! I have never been able to sneeze in front of anyone (intense shyness around the very idea of it), but I can relate to enjoying the feeling of being cared for! smile.png

Last year I was unlucky enough to get sick several times in close succession, and there were some symptoms that could not be concealed... mainly having a husky/congested voice. I don't have significant other in the picture, but I was really humbled by the concern/attention of a couple of colleagues! Just little things like hearing "are you feeling okay?", or one of them making me a tea, kind of opened my eyes to the warm/nice feeling of being the one who is 'looked after', and definitely made the experience a bit less miserable!

I think it's great that you're willing to maybe broach the subject of something you'd like to do with him. smile.png

I also enjoy sneezing in front of my SO moreso than watching him sneeze. I also enjoy sneezing in front of other people (excluding my family). This doesn't extend to the whole sick/being taken care of thing for me, though. I don't like being taken care of, it's awkward and uncomfortable for me for some reason. I do like to take care of my SO when he is sick, though. IDEK.

I enjoy sneezing. I really only think I have this fetish in terms of characters being sick and sneezing. The real life thing doesn't really appeal to me too much. Maybe it'll be different when I have a boyfriend, because it'll be someone I love

I enjoy sneezing. I really only think I have this fetish in terms of characters being sick and sneezing. The real life thing doesn't really appeal to me too much. Maybe it'll be different when I have a boyfriend, because it'll be someone I love

same tbh