Sneeze Fetish Forum

Getting over a cold (self obs, f)

Binaryfrog

So i had a really bad cold over Christmas and I'm getting to the point where I'm all mucus. My nose is never empty so of course I have to carry tissues with me everywhere and I have a horrible hacking cough that is producing this slightly green mucus. Probably doesn't help that I'm a smoker but that's neither here nor there. Anyways I've already blown my nose at least five times to say and each time it's been this thick goopy green snot that just tears through my tissues, I'm already almost out of my pocket pack of tissues and I still have seven hours of work left. On top of that its freaking cold so my nose is dripping and that's nasty.

Anyways... Yeah no actually that's about it. My nose blows have been very productive so much so that I'm using three tissues per blowing session and each session goes like this:

fffffff-gurgle gurgle- fffffffph (repeat three more times) -high pitched honk-

im basically miserable

Fantastic obs!! Really enjoyed the spelling of the blows.....you're only of the only posters in the history of the forum to do that. It's a huge "thing" of mine...Major kudos.

Hope you feel better soon (not miserable here, no sir :)

Well I don't encourage the habit and the mucus doesn't do anything for me, but I've always loved the way that helpless cough seems to grip a smoker when she catches a cold. Any chance you'd apply your great descriptive skills to that part of it? Thanks for the great obs either way!

Well I don't encourage the habit and the mucus doesn't do anything for me, but I've always loved the way that helpless cough seems to grip a smoker when she catches a cold. Any chance you'd apply your great descriptive skills to that part of it? Thanks for the great obs either way!

basically my cough is loud and it vibrates all the way down into my lungs. It hurts to cough and it's making my voice hoarse but surprisingly it doesn't hurt much to smoke, although it does make me cough harder after the fact. Gotta love that smoke though, I have a particular talent of letting it roll off my lips so even if my cough isn't anywhre near sexy, the smoke is. Speaking of which I'm gonna go finish a halvey I have saved lol

Awesome description! The coughing harder later part is an interesting detail. Thanks for that!

never a problem :)