Sneeze Fetish Forum

self obs, cold

Purplelily

Okay, so this is the first time I've ever written one of these, but I've got a cold too horrible to share.

I'm usually not a sneezy person, but this cold has got me sneezing in fits. Almost 15 sneezes in the last one, which was about ten minutes ago.

My nose is so runny that every time I blow my nose, it just fills up. The worst part is that my sneezes are so messy from all this congestion. I'm so snotty!

I probably look like death too, my nose is bright red and all sniffly. I went to get some groceries at the store today, and even the cashier mentioned something about it being a bad cold/flu season.

I just want someone to cuddle with me and help me blow my poor, red nose. I don't usually get sick, so I guess this cold is extra bad since I haven't had one for a few years. :(

Aww, poor you - sorry to hear that you're struggling with your nose. Are you normally a good nose-blower? I'd love to come and help you blow it - I'm a real pro at that in fact, having blown noses for young family and friends for years, so I'm sure I'd have your snuffly red nose clear in no time!

Aww, poor you - sorry to hear that you're struggling with your nose. Are you normally a good nose-blower? I'd love to come and help you blow it - I'm a real pro at that in fact, having blown noses for young family and friends for years, so I'm sure I'd have your snuffly red nose clear in no time!

I'm usually a good blower, but this cold has me so unbelievably stuffed up. All of my blows are gurgly and completely destroy the tissue. And my poor nose is so sore! I'm just a mess.

Great obs! Thanks for sharing! Hope you feel better! And look on the bright side, at least you dodged the 'being sick on Xmas' bullet!