Sneeze Fetish Forum

The return of the yearly sneeze count! 2014 edition

army-girl

Dear Friends,

While I may not be around during the year, I'm happy to carry on tradition, and I'm always excited and proud to post my famous sneeze renowned yearly sneeze count, every since 2008 ... ! 7 years and counting smile.png

But before I hit you with more numbers, I just wanna say it's been a great year for me personally, I got married to the love of my life, I'm happy with my job, and with the current weather I'm surrounded by plenty of gorgeous sneezers! I hope you're doing just as well biggrin.png

I'd love to hear how your year-in-sneezing has been on, and also share that I've already sneezed the first sneeze of 2015! I didn't waste any time at all, I was at a small house party (more like a gathering of close friends), and in a rather atypical manner, I just couldn't stop myself from sneezing even though I was around other people. Honestly, everyone was kind of distracted (we were playing Cards Against Humanity - highly recommended, it's a hoot-and-a-half!), so I've yet to receive the first bless-you of the year wink.png but I was still secretly content even without that. So my first sneeze of the year was 1/1/2015, at 00:15 (like I said, I did not waste any time at all tonguesmiley.gif ).

And without further ado, 2014 in sneezes:

2ilnafn.jpg

As always, you can look up previous years by searching the forum for "yearly" or for posts by yours truly wink.png

All the love,

A.G.

I just wanna say it's been a great year for me personally, I got married to the love of my life

That's great to hear, congratulations!

And it's always interesting to see your stats each year! It's remarkable how consistent each month is, with no particular peaks (due to colds or allergies) or troughs.

so I've yet to receive the first bless-you of the year

:blessyou: (not any more :P )

Haha, I thought I was the only one who did this! XD I only came to a grand total of 52 for the whole year... Which is actually a lot for me, LOL. :P

Congratulations AG! Here's hoping 2015 is even better :)

I sadly didn't keep any sneeze records for 2014, but I thought hey, why not? Now I'm already 5 sneezes into the year, all of them written down.

so I've yet to receive the first bless-you of the year

blessyou.png (not any more tonguesmiley.gif )

Thank you! :) (on both ;)). Fun fact regarding being blessed this year, as I've raked up my first face-to-face experience for this year since posting this :) we hosted a small new-year's party after the fact with my husband's friends, and I sneezed, which was both exciting and a tiny bit embarrassing because I've never sneezed with his friends around before (not that I often sneeze around my friends or anything :P ) ... anyway I got blessed by one of the girls, and it felt rather nice blushsmiley.gif just to be acknowledged even though there was plenty of noise and stuff going on :P

Haha, I thought I was the only one who did this! XD I only came to a grand total of 52 for the whole year... Which is actually a lot for me, LOL. tonguesmiley.gif

Heck no! :D proud tradition :P 52 is not a bad start, I'm pretty sure that up until I decided I wanted to sneeze more and to be able to sneeze around people I would sneeze a yearly amount I could count with my fingers and maybe my toes ;) join the trend! keep the count going :) (one year I talked a friend of mine into counting with me, it was rather fun!).

Congratulations AG! Here's hoping 2015 is even better smile.png

I sadly didn't keep any sneeze records for 2014, but I thought hey, why not? Now I'm already 5 sneezes into the year, all of them written down.

YES! join the trend :D my tip is to either get a small notebook to keep score and have it around you, OR, the hightech solution, I still keep a small notebook in my bedroom dresser drawer, but whenever I sneeze live, I just send myself an e-mail and then when I'm back home I add it later ;)