Sneeze Fetish Forum

Hi and Happy 2015!

Lisayep

Hi Everyone,

I'm new here and am excited to be posting for the first time. Happy New Year to all! :-)

I first stumbled accross this forum about ten years ago. Finding it online led to a complete lightbulb moment for me - wow! This somewhat odd 'extra interest' of mine is what people call a 'fetish'! I'd really never understood that before. I'm really grateful to the forum for that insight. I loved what I read but was petrified of someone (like my boyfriend) finding out about my fetish by seeing my search history when he borrowed by laptop...and I drifted away.

I've visited only very rarely since, and now, ten years later, here I am. :-). I am still very much on the road to accepting myself and this fetish fully. But I'm glad to be here. I'd love to start contributing to discussions and I'm keen not to overstep any boundaries so will read how things work carefully first.

I've felt like sneezing was a really special thing since about age 5. I love all forms and styles. I guess female mostly.

Best wishes to everyone,

Lisayep

Welcome, Lisayep, and Happy New Year to you too!! :) I had the same experience when I found the Forum! Lightbulb!!

To enhance your time here, if you could find a few minutes to look at read before posting - it contains lots of information and frequently asked questions that will help you understand how things work on the forum. You will also be able to see which areas you can currently access and which will become available to you when you are "fully validated" a bit further down the line. In that regard, the validation system is explained in how do I get validated?

Of course, if you have any questions that are not covered in the links, feel free to ask the staff using the "contact us" feature.

In the meantime, we look forward to seeing you around and enjoy the forum!

SneezingCosmos

Welcome to the forum, Lisayep!

I know exactly what it's like to feel uneasy about delving into the fetish culture, constantly worried that a significant other could discover your kinky side. It's much better to have the pleasure of telling them about it, yourself, rather than have them find it out by accident and think you're shamefully hiding it ^^;

I hope you have a great time finding who all you click with around here and learning more about your fetishism as you go! You're quite right about it being a very enlightening experience :) I look forward to seeing anything you might have to contribute, as well!

• 3 weeks later...

welcome Lisayep! XD you are very welcome here! I can really understand to how you feel, i'm pretty new to the sneeze fetish myself until i got introduced too it myself from a really good friend. Explore, meet like minded people and enjoy your time here :D ps HAVE FUN!