Sneeze Fetish Forum

Alan Davies on QI

Jorm

On the most recent episode of QI, "Lucky Losers", there's a very loud sneeze from comedian and foil regular Alan Davies. Much fun is made and there also follows a brief discussion about photic sneezing and a ridiculously long name the syndrome has been given.

The episode is available on BBC iplayer if you're in the UK, and also on youtube. Relevant bits start at about 9.40.

Ooh, yay. biggrin.png Finally. innocent.gif With watching Jonathan Creek I was rather hoping for such an event, so yay blushing.gif I'lljustgohidenow. xD

That was delightful. I especially enjoyed the commentary. thank you Ouro!

I have just watched this episode. They were all so busy making jokes about how loud it was that nobody even blessed him! :laugh:

ridiculously long name the syndrome has been given.

It is known as Autosomal dominant Compelling Helio-Ophthalmic Outburst (the acronym being ACHOO, which is a bit rubbish because you have to ignore the word "dominant" for the acronym to work :glare: )

It is known as Autosomal dominant Compelling Helio-Ophthalmic Outburst (the acronym being ACHOO, which is a bit rubbish because you have to ignore the word "dominant" for the acronym to work )

I suppose ADCHOO doesn't have quite the same ring to it :lol: Although it would hardly be out of place as a spelling around here!

They were all so busy making jokes about how loud it was that nobody even blessed him!

I watched the XL version the other day, and actually I think Stephen does bless him, but everyone else is talking over him so you can't really hear. I only think so because the camera is on him and that's what it LOOKS like he's saying.

I watched the XL version the other day, and actually I think Stephen does bless him, but everyone else is talking over him so you can't really hear. I only think so because the camera is on him and that's what it LOOKS like he's saying.

I'm happy to go with that :D

For some reason, I imagine My Fry to be a blesser.

• 9 months later...

A www he's such a cutie!

I used to be addicted to this show, but I never found time to start the L season...

Ahh, to be blessed by Stephen Fry!