Sneeze Fetish Forum

Rise of the sneeze (Rise of the Guardians - M - Jack Frost/Sandy)

Oow, thank you! :heart:

I'm glad you like it, though it's a little crappy and sketchy :blushing: ... for some reason, I feel like this movie could be a treasure for lots more of fetish-related-stuff, hehe :D

Perhaps I can capture some more of the things to paper, wandering through my head by the time.

It's weird to think someone doesn't like the movie xD

This is very cute.

Welp, this melted me a little <3 Very cute idea! If you decide to do more, I definitely look forward to seeing it biggrinsmiley.gif

It's weird to think someone doesn't like the movie xD

Hmm... there are too much cliches into that movie for my taste, but perhaps I'm just weird... I did not liked movies like Shrek/... either. ;)

Welp, this melted me a little <3 Very cute idea! If you decide to do more, I definitely look forward to seeing it biggrinsmiley.gif

Oh, in that case I feel motivated to do another one! :)

Hmm... there are too much cliches into that movie for my taste, but perhaps I'm just weird... I did not liked movies like Shrek/... either.

Shrek movie are terrible so I don't blame you for not liking them. : P

But I don't think they and the Rise of Guardians have much in common.

Oh gosh :wub2: I think the colors brought out the cuteness of the whole thing that much more! You did a wonderful job!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Aww! I wanted to look at this so bad! I Love Jack so much, but for some reason it keeps saying the page i'm trying to go to doesn't exist. Anyone else having the same problem?

• 2 weeks later...

Aww! I wanted to look at this so bad! I Love Jack so much, but for some reason it keeps saying the page i'm trying to go to doesn't exist. Anyone else having the same problem?

Same here :( i wanna seeee

Yup having the same problem :(

I'm really sorry guys, but that's cause I deleted my deviant account. I requested the staff to take my posts down to prevent incidents like these, but they refused to do so. I'm sorry you did not get to see it, but for various reasons I'm not going to upload it again. Sorry! :(