Sneeze Fetish Forum

Shyfoxy's drabbles and random ficlets!

Choobat

So, I thought about doing some drabbles and other random fandom writings, so they ended up here.

So, as of late I've become a fan of BBC Sherlock which I'm sure there are no shortage of fans out there as well as on this site, however, I want to contribute just this small cute thing that was bobbling around in my head for the past day and a half.

Observation

"Huh'tshch!"

"Sherlock-"

"Don't, John."

They'd gone through this most of the morning and well into the afternoon. John, being a doctor- and, well, not blind- knew that Sherlock was coming down with a cold. He'd been sneezing and sniffling since last night, his cheeks and nose were flushed a slight pink, and his overall posture sagged as if the very effort of sitting up exhausted him.

"Hh-" John glanced up from his laptop at the familiar sound of Shelock's hitching breath. "Heh... Heh'kshhch! Hih'kxxt!" A double that time. Sherlock usually only sneezed once and rarely twice, only when he was sick.

"Bless. You know, I've noticed you don't normally sneeze twice in a row like that. Could it be that you're...-"

"John, believe it or not I am human and therefore, I sneeze like anyone else."

John finished his sentence anyway, receiving a glaring of daggers in his direction. "Sick?"

Edited by ShyFoxy

LOL! I loved this: it was very Sherlock-and-John. I hope you write more (especially about Sherlock) soon!

Yea, some more Sherlock. Don't think there can ever be enough. Loved it. Sherlock was so...Sherlock. Hope you end up writing more.

Oh wowie thanks guys! So far I'm only on episode 3 but I'm kinda in the middle of it right now so this is based on what little knowledge I have there. Perhaps I'll write a little sequel to this one hm? Idk if you guys agree, this was purely boredom and needing a little fix of Johnlock because my family hogs the tv.

Please please please write more! Even a little drabble like that with Sherlock sneezing is to die for! I love it how it's so weird that Sherlock sneezes just like humans do because he's so non-human at times :)

• 6 months later...

Hiya everybody! So, just to let you all know, I do have another Sherlock drabble in the works so don't worry! Also if anyone has some ideas/prompts/requests feel free to leave those! :)

Oops I kinda lied (not really but)

So I finished writing my next drabble and then ended up not liking the way it turned out so I trashed it. I'll try and write some more maybe not Sherlock this time but idk please leave any ideas or requests or whatever here please I am desperate for inspiration

I am here for sick Sherlock :D all the time. Non Sherlock maybe some sick Harry Potter?

Unfortunately I'm not familiar with HP but I'm going to give the series a try sometime soon!
  • 3 months later...

Hey everybody! This is just a stupid silly thing that I thought about today and wanted to get out of my brain. I was thinking a girl drags her boyfriend or brother or whoever on an antiquing trip and his nose acts up. Idk I'm lame but here you go. (Also I would be eternally grateful if someone were to draw this ridiculous thing jussayin)

Dusty

"Eughh... Everything's so dusty back here..." I roll my eyes. That's probably the third time he's complained about something in the past five minutes.

"Oh, quit whining. This is fun!"

"Heh..." I hear his breath hitch softly and I see out of the corner of my eye he's rubbing at his nose, nostrils flaring. I grab a thick book and brush the dust off to read the cover. "Hehh-" his breath hitches again, louder and more desperate sounding. "Ahh- heh'SHHhh! Ah'SHHhuu!" He buries his face into the crook of his arm, his eyes watering slightly. I sigh.

"Okay, your right, let's go."

"Heh'fsshhh! Hehh'shhhh!"

"Bless you."

Edited by ShyFoxy