Sneeze Fetish Forum

Exam Questions!?

MaiMai

I know I've posted about this once before, but seriously. What is with my Law exam board?! I was looking through some practice papers my teacher gave me, and came across this in a problem question:

'Thomas takes out a knife from his pocket, intending to stab Alan. He sneezes and stabs Helen instead.'

O___O

Followed by this, in another question:

'Alex holds a knife to Martin's throat, intending to threaten him but not to harm him. Martin sneezes and the knife severs an artery. Martin dies.'

What even. :lol: This is along with a question on attempts that involved someone importing snuff for 'undisclosed personal reasons'.

*hopes no questions like this come up in my exam*

'Alex holds a knife to Martin's throat, intending to threaten him but not to harm him. Martin sneezes and the knife severs an artery. Martin dies.'

Krkrkrkr :D That sounds like an interesting scenario for a sneeze-fic!

What the heck? I wonder if there is a precedent for this! XD

While I can see how it's about intention vs. unintentionally, it still seems a bit...weird. To say the least. :huh:

As far as distractions during exams are concerned, I suspect this would be up there with someone suffering a sneezing fit in the examination hall... which has happened while I was trying to concentrate during an exam, and yes - its was extremely distracting! :D

I don't know, if I was trying to figure an example of someone who is standing still accidentally stabbing person B instead person A or accidentally slicing someone's throat, making them sneeze would probably be the first thing to come to my mind. And I doupt that would change if I didn't enjoy things related to sneezing and thus think about it more than your average person (for all I know).

Would it be a distracting exam question? Maybe.

Oh my gosh! What?! These are the weirdest things! Good luck taking the exam if those are on there.

Oh my gosh, if those were on my test, I'd probably blush so much. Good luck...especially if questions like that are on your exam!

What even. This is along with a question on attempts that involved someone importing snuff for 'undisclosed personal reasons'.

Umm...whistling.gif

Lesson: people with a trigeminal nerve should not carry knives? :lol:

What even. This is along with a question on attempts that involved someone importing snuff for 'undisclosed personal reasons'.

... can we guess at the undisclosed personal reasons? I know one! :lmfao:
  • 2 weeks later...

Ha, this reminded me of my science exam in Year 9, my teacher used the names of people in the class to write questions eg "John found xxx fossil...", "Sarah noticed that when she put salt in boiling water it stops boiling for a while, why?" There was a question that said "[My name] has a cold. She wants to make a lemon and honey drink to help. What can she do to dissolve the honey faster?" Thank goodness that was near the end of the paper :lol: I spent the rest of the exam wanting to feeling horrified, wanting to kill the teacher, and with a vague urge to race around and rip that page out of everyone's exam papers before they saw it...xD