Sneeze Fetish Forum

Thunder and the House of Magic

a red nine

So on another bad Netflix movies cruise, I found this 3D animated children's film (which is also just called House of Magic outside the US). It's not the worst thing I've ever seen, but also by no means the best. It's innocent enough. I imagine you can also find it online easily enough, seeing as it's not that popular.

So the hero of the story is a cat... and the villain (far right) just happens to be allergic to them. There is a lot of sneezing in this movie. Like... a lot. The villain isn't even gorgeously attractive, but he's not the worst, and the voice actor does a good job with the sneezing parts. There are build-ups and fits everywhere, and in the end he gets pretty weak with it... I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a little like "whoa."

If you're a sucker for that kind of stuff you'll probably want to check it out - even if the rest of the movie is pretty meh

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a little like "whoa."

Well, I'm definitely "woah"-ing over here. :omg: That is one beautifully animated allergy, and really freaking well-acted too. Damn, the voice-actor really got that fittish, ticklish sound down to perfection. :dribble:

He's totally the type of character I love seeing suffering from allergies too: smartly dressed villain with a bad temper. :laugh: This is a fantastic find, a red nine! Thank you for the heads up! :D *settles down to watch the rest of the film*

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a little like "whoa."

Well, I'm definitely "woah"-ing over here. omg.gif That is one beautifully animated allergy, and really freaking well-acted too. Damn, the voice-actor really got that fittish, ticklish sound down to perfection. dribble.gif

:yes: *nods* Just for uhm... visual stimulation aid, this is the actor voicing Daniel. http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1324897/?ref_=tt_cl_t6 I'm just going to pretend he had a cat in the studio with him for reasons. :P

I watched this is the movies a cfew months ago and all I can say is that if allergies (and male stuff) are what you like and you don't mind a bit of over done stuff, find it and watch it.