Sneeze Fetish Forum

is that even possible?

shirin

last month was the best for me first I got married( A is now my beloved husband)blushsmiley.gif then I've started my own business yohoooooclapping.gif . ok put them aside let's get back to the point:sneezing

last night A came back home from work, he was working for 2 days non stop I think only 6 hours of sleep in 2 days ( yeah ..crazy.. I know)

he sat next to me and start talking about how crazy he is about his new project and how he is working his ass off to make it perfect and I was listening while looking him in the eyes... noticed this little twitch in his nostrils he tried to rub them against his sleeve so the twitch faded away 10 sec later his breath started to hitch: ahhh....hehhhh...haptchuuuh.....ehtchooo...ehtchuuuh

he look at me with the" I know you are fucking on right now" look on his face...didn't wait for the answer

kept on sneezing:ahhhtchooo....hehtchoooo....aptchuhhhh he just could not stoppppohmy.png

when I asked him if he was okay? he said me this one thing that sounds assume: said that every time he is overworking and does not take enough sleep his body start this crazy allergic like reaction to nothiiing surprise.gifI just collapsed stunned.gif

but seriously guys is that possible? any opinions? ideas?

I think everyone's body responds to lack of sleep and stress in a different way. I usually get a sore throat and headache when I'm tired, so I never know if I'm getting sick or if I'm just tired (usually I'm just tired). Maybe this is his way?

I have no idea whether that is physiologically possible or not, but I do know one thing: I am stealing this concept for a fic. :yes:

Poor guy. Poor, hot guy. :D Thanks for sharing!

Ahhh congrats on getting married and starting your own business. And yeah i believe that when your body is under stress it does some weird stuff...like Chocolate <3, i too get a headache but also feel dizzy.

I definitely tend to sneeze a bit more when I'm sleep deprived, and it can affect a lot of things from a physiological/immune standpoint.

I have no idea whether that is physiologically possible or not, but I do know one thing: I am stealing this concept for a fic. yes.gif

Poor guy. Poor, hot guy. biggrin.png Thanks for sharing!

I would love to read that ficclapping.gif

Ahhh congrats on getting married and starting your own business. And yeah i believe that when your body is under stress it does some weird stuff...like Chocolate <3, i too get a headache but also feel dizzy.

thank you so muchbiggrinsmiley.gif .yeah I think this is the way his body responds

I definitely tend to sneeze a bit more when I'm sleep deprived, and it can affect a lot of things from a physiological/immune standpoint.

haha that's amaziiing thanks for responding

I think everyone's body responds to lack of sleep and stress in a different way. I usually get a sore throat and headache when I'm tired, so I never know if I'm getting sick or if I'm just tired (usually I'm just tired). Maybe this is his way?

nice explanation thanksyes.gif

nice explanation thanksyes.gif

You're welcome :) And congrats on your marriage :D