Sneeze Fetish Forum

Mike Rowe on Facebook

Rika

Hey guys!

So I know that some people have posted stuff about Mike Rowe before. This isn't a video or anything, and I'm not sure if anyone has talked about this yet, so I thought I should let you know.

Mike Rowe posted something on FB just about an hour ago about having the flu. he doesn't go into great detail, but he tends to update pretty regularly so, who knows, maybe there's more to come.

Here's an excerpt from the post:

"...Until very recently, I haven’t had a chance to look. But this morning, I got out of bed, stretched, and sneezed so hard I scared young Fred right out of his crate. I sneezed again, and flew backwards into the bed where I’ve remained ever since, enjoying what I can only assume is this God-forsaken flu that’s going around.

Anyway, between the fever and the chills and snot and the sore throat, my activities were limited. But I did root around in the old video vault, and found at long last the commercial to which you refer. Here it is...."

And here's a link to his FB page :https://www.facebook.com/TheRealMikeRowe?fref=nf

Just thought that was pretty cute, and like I said....who knows...

Wow...I ramble. OKAY the end.

~Rika