Sneeze Fetish Forum

Figuring shit out.

Sternuto

Or this?

Like this :P

Highlight the text that you want to quote and then click on "Selective Quote" in the bottom right hand corner.

The text will then appear in your new reply box.

Such as... how do I add someones conversation to my post. Lets give it a try, shall we?

Or just click on "Quote" (again, bottom right corner) to quote an entire post

Or this?

Like this tonguesmiley.gif

Highlight the text that you want to quote and then click on "Selective Quote" in the bottom right hand corner.

The text will then appear in your new reply box.

Such as... how do I add someones conversation to my post. Lets give it a try, shall we?

Or just click on "Quote" (again, bottom right corner) to quote an entire post

or you can click where it says "multi quote" and then click "reply to quotes" when you have all the conversations you want collected. I'm surprised you're just testing this out now, though, you've been around for longer than i even have. Why the sudden interest? :)

Okay.... Im clicking "Quote" and nothing appears in my post box. Im highlighting sentences and clicking "Selective Quote"..... nothing appears in my post box. Glitch, anyone?

Okay.... Im clicking "Quote" and nothing appears in my post box. Im highlighting sentences and clicking "Selective Quote"..... nothing appears in my post box. Glitch, anyone?

Operating system and web browser?

Archived