Sneeze Fetish Forum

Wav Page Broken?

SpamKey

I just wanted to see if anyone else is having this problem; whenever I try to go to the site it says that the "server has stopped responding" after spending a good chunk of time trying to load. This happens with other sites sometimes, but usually goes away and starts working pretty quickly. This has been going on since last night, so either I'm very unlucky or something's wrong. Anyone else?

Sorry for the trouble, thank you!

Yes I been having trouble getting on as well I trued just now and it's says connection timed out took too long to respond And the server maybe down.

It worked fine for me a couple of days ago, but I'm also having it time out now on both Chrome and Firefox. Probably a server issue, I know Beastlet has had problems in the past. There may be something Bondi can do, but more likely it's on the host's end and we'll all just have to wait.

Okay here's what happened. A couple Sundays ago I noticed that the wav page was in the same state that it was in back in 2009, so everything that I added since I reopened updates back in January 2014 was gone. I informed the host and they said that they would fix it and not to worry about the downtime since it will be back eventually. So hopefully it will be fixed soon. :)

A couple Sundays ago I noticed that the wav page was in the same state that it was in back in 2009, so everything that I added since I reopened updates back in January 2014 was gone.

It wasn't just my imagination then! :lol:

• 3 weeks later...

Wav Page is still down. I have been trying to find out more information on that but right now I don't have any. Sorry for the inconvenience.

It's fine your trying that's the main thing it's not easy

Good news: The wav page loaded up for me today just now.

Bad news: It's still in the state it was in back in 2010 and therefore anything that anyone sent to me since then is gone. That means that anything that anyone sent since I started updating wavs again back in January 2014 is gone and I don't have any of it backed up at all. So if you sent anything to me and you want it back up there, you'll have to send it to me again. If you sent me anything and you don't have it anymore, then it's gone and I can't get it back, period. I've never backed the wav page up before. When I first opened it back in 2001 and had a computer with a 9-gigabyte hard drive, backing this kind of website up just wouldn't have been feasible for me, though I was able to move things around somehow when I had to switch hosts a few times. I have no idea how I managed that. tonguesmiley.gif In any case, I took it for granted that it would always be there on this server and no problems would arise, so I didn't bother to back it up still. I do have a 1-terabyte portable hard drive so backing it up now would be doable and I will do that at some point to ensure that if something like this ever happens again, I can restore it easily enough. I will do that at some point; I'm not sure when. In any case, if you have wavs that you want back up there (that are your own), you can PM me on this forum. If you have me on Skype, you can talk to me there. Or if you see me in the chatroom, you can send me a private message there.

Or of course if in the next couple days, the wav page fixes itself completely and everything I added since January 2014 mysteriously goes back up, then you can ignore the above paragraph. If that happens, I will post about it here as well.

I apologize for the inconvenience, but unfortunately there is nothing I can do about any of these problems.

Edit: Also, if you asked me to remove your wavs since 2010 and I did, then obviously they're going to be back up again now and I'm probably not going to remember that you asked me to take them down. So if they're there and you want them off, just ask and I'll take them off.

Actually, I was told that the person hosting my site is getting a new server or something but doesn't know when it will happen, but I should back everything up, so other than backing everything up, I'm not doing anything until this is taken care of.

Archived