Sneeze Fetish Forum

What do you find the most attractive in a sneeze?

JadeStone

I'm partial to girls myself, and I think it's really hot when they use a handkerchief. I'm also a sucker for breathy, drawn-out sneezes.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• RediChalyn

• JadeStone

• Medowsweet

• SneezeLover88

The pre-sneeze face and build ups to a sneeze are amazing. But I'm also a sucker for wet misty sneezes.

As a bisexual girl, I love it when both guys and girls have a forceful sneeze that bends them over. Bonus if they loosely cover or not at all. Oh and also, decent amt of spray.

I personally prefer men to women sneezes but there are way more woman sneezing I find then men. I am an ultimate sucker for the pre-sneeze face and the desperate stuck sneeze. Those two combined drive me crazy ?

I like the gaspy, hitching breath, suddenly sneezing in the middle of a sentence, or announcing a sneeze.

I had a friend who once announced a sneeze with "oh no!" I thought that was adorable.

I love when it's obvious a sneeze is about to happen. Sneezes that come as a surprise don't really do it for me. I like a lot of fanfare, whether it's sound (gasp for air, hitching breaths) or visual (pre-sneeze expectant or glazed expression, nostrils flaring, mouth falling open, eyebrows raising). I love when the sneezer is talking and the oncoming sneeze warps their speech, especially when they try to power through it. As for the sneeze itself, I like multi-syllable, desperate sounding sneezes. Two or three with a small, breathy space between each is ideal. I like when the sneezer is embarrassed but tries to play it off like no big deal. Also love it if someone is around to acknowledge it in some way.

I love when it's obvious a sneeze is about to happen. Sneezes that come as a surprise don't really do it for me. I like a lot of fanfare, whether it's sound (gasp for air, hitching breaths) or visual (pre-sneeze expectant or glazed expression, nostrils flaring, mouth falling open, eyebrows raising). I love when the sneezer is talking and the oncoming sneeze warps their speech, especially when they try to power through it. As for the sneeze itself, I like multi-syllable, desperate sounding sneezes. Two or three with a small, breathy space between each is ideal. I like when the sneezer is embarrassed but tries to play it off like no big deal. Also love it if someone is around to acknowledge it in some way.

Yes, yes, and more yes!!! All of this. You described my preference to a "T"!

For me its the loss of control, when the sneezer has gone past the point of no return, and they absolutely have to sneeze and nothing is going to allow them to hold it back. That look of helplessness gets me every time.

Visually, I first notice the twitching nose and the large flaring nostrils. These are usually the first sign of teasing. There will come a point when tears will start steaming down their cheeks; the ultimate sign of how affected they are and how much control they're losing. A hint of mucus may also drip in a futile attempt to ease the itching.

Audibly, I enjoy a long and loud build up with plenty of vocal hitches and quick sniffles. Perhaps even a few words like "n-not now...," "c-can't c-cont-t-trol i-it!" or even "p-please...st-stop...!" if the sneeze is induced by a sadistic tickler.

I lean towards deep-sounding masculine males, but I've heard dome fabulous females, too. Overall, I just love the resistance and desperation. When a person tries their best to hold off the sneeze, but at the same time want to give in so that the constant tickling finally stops.

I love when the sneezer is talking and the oncoming sneeze warps their speech, especially when they try to power through it. As for the sneeze itself, I like multi-syllable, desperate sounding sneezes. Two or three with a small, breathy space between each is ideal. I like when the sneezer is embarrassed

THIS!!!

Visually, I first notice the twitching nose and the large flaring nostrils. These are usually the first sign of teasing. There will come a point when tears will start steaming down their cheeks; the ultimate sign of how affected they are and how much control they're losing. A hint of mucus may also drip in a futile attempt to ease the itching.

Audibly, I enjoy a long and loud build up with plenty of vocal hitches and quick sniffles. Perhaps even a few words like "n-not now...," "c-can't c-cont-t-trol i-it!" or even "p-please...st-stop...!" if the sneeze is induced by a sadistic tickler.

I lean towards deep-sounding masculine males, but I've heard dome fabulous females, too. Overall, I just love the resistance and desperation. When a person tries their best to hold off the sneeze, but at the same time want to give in so that the constant tickling finally stops.

Love the talking! The loss of control, the helplessness! Trying not to. <3

Women with really, really, really bad allergies. I love the itchiness, the desperation, the nose-rubbing, the embarrassment, buildups... I love the twitching nostrils and the blank, squinting look in the eyes. Oh my God... *fans self*

Women with really, really, really bad allergies. I love the itchiness, the desperation, the nose-rubbing, the embarrassment, buildups... I love the twitching nostrils and the blank, squinting look in the eyes. Oh my God... *fans self*

Ooh yes!

For me -girls - Pre sneeze face- Pink nose- sniffles- sound- breathy- nose rubbing- lots of visible mouth mist, also the struggle with the tickle I like.

I see a lot of love for the pre-sneeze face, but does anyone else adore the aftermath? I love the little moment that comes right after a great big sneeze-maybe the person sighs, or blinks a bit, or looks surprised, or steadies themself, or has to take a breath, or says something in a just barely audible voice, or swears, or sniffles, or looks dazed for a moment, or...you know,the possibilities are endless and I love them all.

And also seeing someone use tissues. I have all the love for tissues.

I am personally, a big fan of nostril flares, and big buildups. I love when a guy has soft, high pitched sneezes, or when a girl has uncontrollable rapid fire sneezes. I also like when they talk through a fit.

For me, it's the desperation factor that gets me going the most. Whether it's desperation to not sneeze (holdbacks) or to sneeze (stuck, drawn out). I've said this before, but I believe when it comes to sneezing, I'm bit of a sadist/masochist. I adore the idea of inducing someone and not allowing them to sneeze (somehow) no matter how horribly it tickles. drool.gif

Visually, I'm mainly about nose action. Flaring, quivering, wriggling, trembling (personal fave), all that good stuff, and I'm not adverse to the nose turning pink or red. Anything else doesn't do a whole lot for me, with the exception of tears running down the face from the intensity of the tickle. I also like being able to see the irritant very close, if not inside the nostril(s). And recently, I had the fantasy of the entire nose being covered in the irritant inside and out (mostly out since I can't exactly see inside), whether it be pollen, dust, whatever the allergen provided I can see it. So, probably not perfume.

Audibly, I'm all about vocal (not just gasping, but actual incorporation of the voice), drawn out build up with an explosive finish. Not forced consciously, but a natural explosion resulting from the nose's own desperation to expel the irritants.

As for gender, I consider myself bisexual in general, and when I first joined the forum, as well as prior to, I was mainly into girl sneezing. Wouldn't even go near guys. But, in recent months, I've done a 165 (almost 180, but not quite). I still enjoy female sneezing, but these days I'm much more into males.

The look just before the guy sneezes, build up, him rubbing his nose, sniffling, the look while he sneezes, being held tight, him pulling you into hug accidentally sneezing, being sneezed on, light spray, the sound he makes, the motion he makes

I always liked having him sneeze accidentally... like unexpected while we hug, he can't cover his mouth. He wanting to apologize for accidentally sneezing on me. Him telling me about him sneezing or what makes him sneeze in just a everyday conversation. Him making himself sneeze, I really love that :wub:

I'm bisexual, but usually just guys get to me

I prefer fics about men sneezing but prefer to hear or see women sneezing. Don't know why, but I usually am more attracted to women than men, if I find men attractive they are usually really pretty men. And for the sneezes themselves it kind of changes for me, sometimes I love stifles, sometimes rapid fits, sometimes I'm really in the mood for hold backs or build ups. I think my fav thing about sneezing though is the uncontrollable element to it. I kind of like that it's something people have no say in. It just happens.

I think ultimately it's the sensation that causes sneezing that I find the most attractive, or the idea of a person experiencing this sensation. Pre-sneeze expressions, gasping build-ups, flaring nostrils, nose-rubbing... all these physical signs of having a terribly tickly nose get me going like :boom:

Someone desperately needing to sneeze is often sexier to me than them actually sneezing, if that makes any sense. :laugh:

I think ultimately it's the sensation that causes sneezing that I find the most attractive, or the idea of a person experiencing this sensation. Pre-sneeze exp<b></b>ressions, gasping build-ups, flaring nostrils, nose-rubbing... all these physical signs of having a terribly tickly nose get me going like :boom:

Someone desperately needing to sneeze is often sexier to me than them actually sneezing, if that makes any sense. :laugh:

Completely agree!

I have a preference for females with strong, powerful sneezes. Especially if they come in multiples. :) On the flip side, I also like squeaky stifles. (Not the cutesy, high-pitched ones, but the high-pressure ones that sound like they want nothing more to be let out.)

And on my end, I love blessing people. There's just something incomplete about someone who I find attractive not being blessed when they sneeze (or even worse, being blessed by someone who isn't me).