Sneeze Fetish Forum

What do you find the most attractive in a sneeze?

JadeStone

1. I love male sneezes with voice buildups, that "Huh, ahh, AHH..." Is the best thing on Earth!

2. It's not so much the pre sneeze face as the face that comes before when the person realizes they have to sneeze. Eyes squinted, brows knitted together, maybe one nostril raised a little <3.

3. Like SoulSong said, I love nose stuff. Flaring and wriggling is beautiful!

4. I like wet sneezes WITHOUT voice in any of the second half. I like after the Ah to be nothing but spray. "Ah'CHHHHHSHH! Heh'SHHHHCHHHH!"

5. My friend used to make this noise after he sneezed that was gods gift to me. A little "ugh" is nice but his sounded like this miserable, almost whiny kind of "H'euhhh..." It was so sexy!

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• RediChalyn

• JadeStone

• Medowsweet

• SneezeLover88

I think ultimately it's the sensation that causes sneezing that I find the most attractive, or the idea of a person experiencing this sensation. Pre-sneeze expressions, gasping build-ups, flaring nostrils, nose-rubbing... all these physical signs of having a terribly tickly nose get me going like blowup.gif

Someone desperately needing to sneeze is often sexier to me than them actually sneezing, if that makes any sense. laughing.gif

Yes, yes, yes. All of that, yes.

What does it for me every time is Male sneezes!

I love it when a guy has an allergy attack, preferably from any given pollen allergen, whether it be from a tree, grass, or flowers! Like when they're just walking outside, and suddenly their nose starts to tickle. So they rub and rub at it, trying to hide their suffering, but you notice it anyway, when they think you're not looking. I love that! When they try to stop a sneeze, either out of embarrassment or just being stubborn!

The long, breathy build ups are always a delight!;) But i love loud, desperate sounding sneezes, as well as a twitchy, irritated nose! Something along the lines of a, "HUhh!! HHUTT'CHHuh!!"drool.gif

Yes-girls, breathy, holdbacks, stifles and wet sneezes are some of my favorites.

This almost exactly but mostly male preference. Boy do I love build ups and false starts :D yes please!

I'm mostly partial to males. I enjoy the build-up (long, breathy, and desperate!), the nose size and shape (Go big or go home!), and the amount of mess (The more the merrier!)

I love love love the pre-sneeze faces. Especially with long build ups.

I also really love when people sneeze and will then look up at you with watery eyeswub.png It absolutely makes me melt

There are so many things I love but one thing I really enjoy are the body positionings before a sneeze, how someone will turn away before or even turn all day the way around. The movement of the arms up to cover. Watching someone who you already know has a powerful sneeze getting ready for one is one of life's truly great moments.

Also, spray and mess. Can't have too much!

I'm partial to men sneezing but most of what I find are girls so I'm okay with that too though it doesn't do it for me as much. What I look for is that intense look of helplessness yet determination on his face, that mixture of "help me make it stop" and "I'm not about to sneeze no I'm not" if you can understand that. If he has a good voice (for me it's deep husky, maybe a light accent) I will absolutely melt if he tries to talk through a sneeze fit it doesn't matter if he's talking about the rate at which plastic flowers grow in miracle grow as opposed to real daisies growing in Styrofoam (the best I can come up with for boring conversation). Long buildups with massive breathiness and lots of hitches, sniffles, oh yes but actually I pay the most attention to his eyes just like with everything else the eyes are important to me. How they squint ever so slightly at first then increasingly so until they're squeezed shut with tears coming out, that glassy look when he's sick. What he does with his hands is important too, for me. Desperate attempts to stop the sneeze from coming by pinching his nostrils or pressing a finger under his nose, then finally reaching desperately for a tissue or handkerchief, his hand trembling slightly as he brings the rag up to his face to cover the inevitable sneeze, and everything freezes in place as the sneeze he's been trying to fight back and is finally submitted to...is STUCK and he can't function because the tickle is still so intense but he simply can't sneeze now.

I only really like male sneezes, and I adore a good pre-sneeze expression, but my favourite thing ever is the moment between two sneezes. It's both a post- and a pre- sneeze face at the same time and it's magical. That look of "Oh I just sneezed wait I need to sneeze again oh no I'm about to sneeze again" just melts me.

In terms of sound, I don't really like stifles or anything really loud. I love it when the HA- part is really pronounced, followed by a nice audible -choo or -escheww or anything of the sort.

And if you sneeze more than three times in a row I might pass out. That stuff does something to me, man.

I only really like male sneezes, and I adore a good pre-sneeze expression, but my favourite thing ever is the moment between two sneezes. It's both a post- and a pre- sneeze face at the same time and it's magical. That look of "Oh I just sneezed wait I need to sneeze again oh no I'm about to sneeze again" just melts me.

In terms of sound, I don't really like stifles or anything really loud. I love it when the HA- part is really pronounced, followed by a nice audible -choo or -escheww or anything of the sort.

And if you sneeze more than three times in a row I might pass out. That stuff does something to me, man.

I am so with you there I hadn't actually thought about the look between two sneezes until now. How about when a guy tries to power through a sneeze, like he can overcome his nasal response with willpower thereby leading to a long, breathy buildup with several hitches and false starts.

I only really like male sneezes, and I adore a good pre-sneeze exp<b></b>ression, but my favourite thing ever is the moment between two sneezes. It's both a post- and a pre- sneeze face at the same time and it's magical. That look of "Oh I just sneezed wait I need to sneeze again oh no I'm about to sneeze again" just melts me.

I am so with you there I hadn't actually thought about the look between two sneezes until now. How about when a guy tries to power through a sneeze, like he can overcome his nasal response with willpower thereby leading to a long, breathy buildup with several hitches and false starts.

YES. That is perfect too, the determination to get through it even though it will inevitably fail. That gives some great facial expressions!

I also love when the guy has finally given in, he's succumbed to the force of the sneeze but alas, the sneeze gets stuck right at the breaking point. That look of sheer desperation...priceless.

I think ultimately it's the sensation that causes sneezing that I find the most attractive, or the idea of a person experiencing this sensation. Pre-sneeze expressions, gasping build-ups, flaring nostrils, nose-rubbing... all these physical signs of having a terribly tickly nose get me going like blowup.gif

Someone desperately needing to sneeze is often sexier to me than them actually sneezing, if that makes any sense. laughing.gif

That describes me perfectly for the past few months!

I only really like male sneezes, and I adore a good pre-sneeze exp<b></b>ressi&#111;n, but my favourite thing ever is the moment between two sneezes. It's both a post- and a pre- sneeze face at the same time and it's magical. That look of "Oh I just sneezed wait I need to sneeze again oh no I'm about to sneeze again" just melts me.

YES. That is perfect too, the determination to get through it even though it will inevitably fail. That gives some great facial exp<b></b>ressions!

Oh yeah how I understand you both! That's really incredible

1) A great pre-sneeze face is always wonderful.

2) A loud, forceful, very vocal sneeze, especially when it gets a big reaction from other people.

3) Any and all talking about how big a sneeze is, how people react to it, how frequently the sneezer sneezes so loud, warning about the sneeze, or reacting to how big it was after the fact, etc., etc.

So basically big sneezes + big reactions + talking.

What about trying to talk through it, like he's gonna be able to ignore the sneeze entirely and his breath gets all hitchy...*melts*

StaraiRoalanstjay

What about trying to talk through it, like he's gonna be able to ignore the sneeze entirely and his breath gets all hitchy...*melts*

Oh my GOD... I love it!!!!

• 4 weeks later...

An alpha male... the breathy build up, the forceful part of the sneeze, and the second or two of sheer vulnerability after.

Oh my GOD... I love it!!!!

I love that tooooooo <3

When they sneeze multiple times those little tsshhh sneezes or when the stifle a fit and then there nose and eyes are red from sneezing

I'm more partial to female sneezes myself, especially allergic sneezes where they know they can't do anything to stop it, but they try anyway.Trying to talk through it is amazing and stifles are my ULTIMATE weakness.

Women with really, really, really bad allergies. I love the itchiness, the desperation, the nose-rubbing, the embarrassment, buildups... I love the twitching nostrils and the blank, squinting look in the eyes. Oh my God... *fans self*

Ooh yes!

I really couldn't have said it better myself

For me, fever is an easily distinguishable sign that separates sick sneezes (yes!) from allergy/other sneezes (blah). My ideal sneeze situation is when a young woman lets out an exasperated sneeze and immediately begins rubbing her own arms to fight off the chills that were exacerbated by her sudden movement.

Along the same line, and perhaps way more strange, I die when a girl is taking her temperature in her mouth and has to start over because she sneezes on the thermometer. A similar situation is when a girl has to take her temperature under her arm because of frequent sneezing, coughing or inability to breathe with her mouth closed around the thermometer. It plays into the whole exasperation/vulnerability thing: She just wants to take her temperature, just like she's been doing for years, but she's too miserably sick to even go that long without a tired but surprised sneeze.

i love it when people apologise before or after the sneeze, rapid sneezing fits, really small cute sneezes, i also only really like sneezes that are covered mainly into their elbow or cupped hands. like i love when they are polite and aware that others are around them and dont just sneeze all over the place lol

The fact that it leads to congestion ~~ if that counts aha

If not, hmmm, I really like watery eyes, it just looks so desperate :3