Sneeze Fetish Forum

What do you find the most attractive in a sneeze?

JadeStone

Personally I love soft breathy build ups and thier nose twitching abit from the itch. Also nostril flaring and nose rubbing gets me 

As for the sneeze itself I like soft but powerful sneezes if that makes sense.

Stifles are adorable too but only when the sneezer stifles because they are told to do so or are embarrassed about the sound of thier sneeze. 

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• RediChalyn

• JadeStone

• Medowsweet

• SneezeLover88

I find all components and aspects of the sneeze process enticing. If I had to pinpoint one facet I would say the build-up/pre-sneeze expression(s) are what I find to be most attractive

I absolutely love the build-up, the hitching as as their brows scrunch together. Also, I love when a person sneezes mulitiple times due to an allergy that they can't get ahold of. I love seeing a person lose control because of allergies :D

I think for me it really isn't about the sneeze itself but the act of sneezing if that makes any sense. A sneeze is a loss of control and that makes a person vulnerable and exposed in my eyes. That is what I love. I also love the reason for the sneeze, rather than the sneeze itself, like colds or allergies. I'm not sure if I'm the only one like this lol. 

I'm not bisexual, but I find I like certain things about both female and male sneezes. The female sneezes don't turn me on but usually just make me smile on the inside. Anyway, here's what's I like about sneezing for each:

Female: Attempting it to sound "feminine" but failing, semi-quiet (as long as it's still audible) to medium volume

Male: Masculine, loud (as long as is it doesn't feel like my eardrums are going to shatter :lol:)

Both: Pink nose/nostrils before or after (even better when it's before, because you can visibly tell their nose is irritated before they even get ready to sneeze), twitching nose/nostrils, rubbing/scratching their nose, being caught off-guard (as long as it doesn't spray me or others), pre-sneeze expression, build-up, announcing they either need to sneeze or are sneezy, keeping a handkerchief or tissues with them very often or at all times because of their crazy allergies/sickness, strong sound, loss of control (especially if they're someone I look up to, because it reminds me they're only human and can still be overcome by something, no matter how great they are, and it makes them more inspiring), apologizing afterward

Not a fan of

Female: Loud (unless it's not too obnoxious, then it's tolerable)

Male: "Feminine" (though it can be cute sometimes)

Both: Rapid-fire (they can get very annoying to me), visible mess (some spray is okay, but I usually don't like it), sneezing on others (I've never been sneezed on, but I'd guess I'd only be okay with it if it's from a really close friend and they're not sick)

Edited by I love Alan Rickman

The anticipation for the loss of control. Pre sneeze face, flaring nostrils and Hitching breath. Love the desperation in multiples. 

Feminine, powerful, nasaly...  I dunno, lets just call it the 'X' factor

All I know is that when I hear the real deal it grabs my attention by the throat

• 1 month later...

Feminine, letting it out full force, spray/snot, covering with arm/down the shirt/uncovered, and wiping off the lips/arm/hand after the sneeze

On girls, the sniffling and runny nose prior to and/or right after the sneezes hit.  the sneeze itself I usually always find attractive unless it sounds too much like a cough.  but its the before and after effects of the sneeze that are the biggest turn on.  including the noseblowing.

Pre-sneeze face, loss of control, hitching, and the sound of the sneeze itself (especially if it manages to be both feminine and "full" at the same time)

• 2 weeks later...

I like a few aspects of the sneeze..certainly the pre sneeze face. For whatever reason, i am a fan of the different sounding sneezes. Some are really strong, some wet, some stifled etc. And in people I dont know or know sneeze multiple times its the anticipatipon of hoping they sneeze again...

Hi there! New to the forum btw 

Build up, oh man, thats my fave part. I especially love it when it keeps going and going but it gets 'stuck' and the character has to result to some of my fave 'inducers' to coax it out.

Also I guess there might be some loss of control for me as well, but I honestly really need probably an over the top amount of build-up/ teasing for me to get fully invested.

• 4 years later...

The pre sneeze face and the hitching right before a sneeze just gets me going. And if the sneeze is wet and sounds snotty, I'm in heaven.🥵

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have a kind of generalised biological inevitability thing that sneezing falls into nicely. I really like thinking about the sensation involved, all the itching and tickling, twitching and wriggling of noses, and trying to hold back and not being able to, preferably with lots of buildup, slow-burn hitching and gasping. Stuck sneezes that eventually explode are also really good to me.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/5/2021 at 5:19 AM, Fairy36 said:

The pre sneeze face and the hitching right before a sneeze just gets me going. And if the sneeze is wet and sounds snotty, I'm in heaven.🥵

i COMPLETELY agree. i'm also a sucker for if they any of the usual facial mannerisms like nose rubbing, wriggling etc

The breathy buildup and desperate hitching for one. The facial expressions, the nostril flares squinting eyes, and wonderful loud strong sneezes when released.

• 2 months later...
On 6/7/2015 at 12:59 AM, Anonymouse said:

I love when it's obvious a sneeze is about to happen. Sneezes that come as a surprise don't really do it for me. I like a lot of fanfare, whether it's sound (gasp for air, hitching breaths) or visual (pre-sneeze expectant or glazed expression, nostrils flaring, mouth falling open, eyebrows raising). I love when the sneezer is talking and the oncoming sneeze warps their speech, especially when they try to power through it. As for the sneeze itself, I like multi-syllable, desperate sounding sneezes. Two or three with a small, breathy space between each is ideal. I like when the sneezer is embarrassed but tries to play it off like no big deal. Also love it if someone is around to acknowledge it in some way.

Omg this is literally it! I think my favorite part is probably the hitching breathes + pre-sneeze face though!