Sneeze Fetish Forum

Testing icon & sig

murphy dee

I'm doing this in anticipation of Ghost's new album coming out in August. :P God help me for finding this weird skeleton pope attractive.

Thank you! This band is just so cool I can't even contain myself when it comes to talking about them.

I LOVE THIS BAND. Ugh I can't breathe. Your icon and sig are just..ahhhhhh~

I know right?? Papa E has such a presence, it's unreal to see him irl. I went to their concert in Austin last year and hnnnggg...it was incredible. I literally cried. It was a spiritual experience to be sure.

I know right?? Papa E has such a presence, it's unreal to see him irl. I went to their concert in Austin last year and hnnnggg...it was incredible. I literally cried. It was a spiritual experience to be sure.

I'm jealous! Ahh I'd love to see them in concert..and other sneezy scenarios

Oh my god don't even get me started, I wanna write fetish fic soooooo bad...

Oh my god don't even get me started, I wanna write fetish fic soooooo bad...

Same haha! I've started numerous ones but wind up deleting them out of sheer embarrassment of my writing skills haha~

My fiance is into these guys bigtime. Not really my thing but he plays it often enough that I sort of do like it now. And he showed me their newest single which I liked more than ths older stuff.

And he showed me their newest single which I liked more than ths older stuff.

"Cirice" is so good I was like physically pained when I first listened to it... so romantic. ;0; Haven't been able to go a day since its release without listening to it half a dozen+ times.

Archived