Sneeze Fetish Forum

Happiness Department

skater

51 minutes ago, aName said:

I just realized that thine equine (don't know why I fancied it up, but rolling with it) is the same age as I. 

The equine of mine barely even has any grey hairs yet! :lol:  Damn, man, I guess it's true what they say about stress actually causing grey hairs! She's just about the least stressed individual in the world. :yay: Maybe go out and jump around in a muddy pasture, that might help with your stress. It seems to work for her! 

17 minutes ago, SleepingPhlox said:

I can't think of any purer joy than a cat fast asleep in my lap as I relax after a busy day.

I misread it as "purrer" joy but it works beautifully that way too. :wub:  I wholeheartedly agree. 

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chanel_no5

• Rook

• Kaze Wo Hiku

• SneezyHolmes

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'M FUCKING FREE, I'M FREE, I'M FREE, I'M FREE, I'M FUCKING FREE. never FUCKING again will i waste my time with abusive fucking losers, i am worth a billion times more than that. i'm free, i'm free, i'm free

I'm responding here because this is now the only way I can talk to you - 

I'm sorry, I never meant to upset you, and I'm a bit worried about you.

17 hours ago, Chanel_no5 said:

I misread it as "purrer" joy but it works beautifully that way too. :wub:  I wholeheartedly agree. 

I call them "purrers" when they are purring so that works too, I imagine she was feeling joy at that moment too!

Right now I'm feeling happy because a courier came with a big pallet and he needed help lifting it off the van.  I offered and was met with "oh that will probably be too heavy for you..." so I walked around and lifted it with only slight effort.  Doing that makes me feel so good, once it would have been too heavy!  But I worked really hard in the gym for a long time and I really like to show off the results of that.

I'm so comfy oh my God I am just so comfy  oh my God I'm so comfy YAY

16 hours ago, Heathcliff said:

I'm responding here because this is now the only way I can talk to you - 

I'm sorry, I never meant to upset you, and I'm a bit worried about you.

considered ignoring this so as not to derail the happiness department, but i'll just say real quick: no worries, if you'd like to prove that you're genuinely remorseful you can do so by never speaking to or about me again under any circumstance. thanks!

well now several things have made me happy today

also i had a really good veggie burger this evening! 

Had some bomb toasted ravioli for dinner and now I'm watching ghost video countdowns in the rabbit hole of Youtube. All in all, a good evening! :):D

my room is getting a huge upgrade today and tomorrow: a second computer screen! i'm so excited, this is doubtless going to make streaming my art so much easier for me! :D <333 

the screen's already in today, but tomorrow i get a bigger power strip so i have a socket to plug it into, and i get the actual booklet that comes with the screen itself. i'm super excited to try it out soon!! 

Very happy with my students willingness to do mock fishbowl seminars. And how far they have come. Precious babies that are taller then me. 

On 3/8/2020 at 8:14 PM, jejune said:

I'M FUCKING FREE, I'M FREE, I'M FREE, I'M FREE, I'M FUCKING FREE. never FUCKING again will i waste my time with abusive fucking losers, i am worth a billion times more than that. i'm free, i'm free, i'm free

I concur with this statement for myself. I don’t know how personally free I am yet but I’m getting there and I am happy for you. :) 

I’m happy I got warning I’d have to work a night shift tonight on Monday so I could actually sleep today, plus they covered me for tomorrow.   Last time I did this it was a double and up for 36 hours, so I like this better

The e-mail from the gym said "we're going to limit the amount of people allowed in at any one time to comply with the new Covid-19 restrictions" but my brain saw "You might come all the way down here and not get in so you should totally stay home and eat a pizza".

Totally a good call.  I'm full and warm and not outside in the wind and rain and this is all pretty great.

6 minutes ago, SleepingPhlox said:

The e-mail from the gym said "we're going to limit the amount of people allowed in at any one time to comply with the new Covid-19 restrictions" but my brain saw "You might come all the way down here and not get in so you should totally stay home and eat a pizza".

Totally a good call.  I'm full and warm and not outside in the wind and rain and this is all pretty great.

Whoop, whoop! Sounds like a good evening! It stormed like hell here today too and now it smells so good outside! :)

9 minutes ago, SneezyHolmes said:

Whoop, whoop! Sounds like a good evening! It stormed like hell here today too and now it smells so good outside! :)

Definitely the best evening I've had in a while. :D  And that smell is without a doubt one of the best smells ever to exist. 

This is a very small happy thing, but I have a penguin-shaped ice mould and, it's great. So when I have a drink, I can have a cute little ice penguin in it! ❤️

20 minutes ago, MaiMai said:

This is a very small happy thing, but I have a penguin-shaped ice mould and, it's great. So when I have a drink, I can have a cute little ice penguin in it! ❤️

This is an adorable happy thing, and now it made me happy too. ☺️

On a whim this morning I weighed myself and I haven't really done it at home for quite some time, but I was was very pleasantly surprised to see that I was several pounds less than I was at the doctor's office a couple of weeks ago without really making any major changes to diet or exercise habits. So now I'm actually really close to my first weight loss goal when I hadn't seen much progress on that in several months.

my parents are buying us a chest freezer and we're stocking up on some basics and then hunkering down for the long haul until this crisis is over. im just grateful they're deciding to keep themselves safe in this way, it will really reduce risk of them getting ill if they don't leave the house

That's a good idea on their part, Q! Stay safe!

My happiness for the day came in the form of some pulled pork from my mom! It was sooo good and paired nicely with the salad I had as well! :) I like living on my own but every now and then its nice to get a home cooked meal. Especially when I don't cook all that much for myself.. :lol:

Actually got on the phone with the family accountant and did my taxes directly with them this year like a god-damned adult for once instead of letting a family member handle it. My taxes were a little more complicated than usual this year, so I wanted to make sure nothing was overlooked. It wasn't too scary, but I guess I can expect it to be more difficult next year if I actually get my business off the ground. I'm just glad we got it all figured out in one day so all that's really left to do is print out the forms and mail them in.

I'm so comfy oh my God I am just so comfy  oh my God I'm so comfy YAY I'm watching cells at work

The retail company I work for is still open despite having almost zero customers atm, BUT during my shift yesterday I met an extremely cute dog. He was fluffy and black with white paws (!!) and his name was Finn and he was a rescued Romanian street dog. Apparently he loves cuddles and snacks and being pampered. We had some cuddles!

It's quite vulgar and everything but god it made me irrationally happy;