Sneeze Fetish Forum

Happiness Department

skater

Sixteen days since exposure and I'm still doing fine! So today I can go out and do some grocery shopping! 

:thankyou:

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chanel_no5

• Rook

• Kaze Wo Hiku

• SneezyHolmes

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4 hours ago, Chanel_no5 said:

Sixteen days since exposure and I'm still doing fine! So today I can go out and do some grocery shopping! 

:thankyou:

ahh yay!! happy to hear it chanel!!! ♡♡♡♡🎊🎊🎊

2 hours ago, •.*°•☆. Q .☆•°*.• said:

ahh yay!! happy to hear it chanel!!! ♡♡♡♡🎊🎊🎊

Thanks! I'm SO relieved! ❤️

Swept, mopped, and vacuumed my apartment and while it might not seem like much, it's a big deal for me! Been neglecting my home thanks to my mental health but had a lot of energy for the first time in weeks and while still a bit messy, it's a lot better than it was! :) 

2 hours ago, SneezyHolmes said:

Swept, mopped, and vacuumed my apartment and while it might not seem like much, it's a big deal for me! Been neglecting my home thanks to my mental health but had a lot of energy for the first time in weeks and while still a bit messy, it's a lot better than it was! :) 

hey, nice job!! :D🎉🎉

31 minutes ago, •.*°•☆. Q .☆•°*.• said:

hey, nice job!! :D🎉🎉

Ahh, thank you, Q~! :D 

ETYMOLOGY IS THE COOLEST THING IN THE FUCKING WORLD!! 

Also alphabets. 

Languages all in all, really. 

:wub:

I'm finally getting my GCC! Oh, I can't even wait! His cage is set up, save for needing a few more toys and another perch or two but other than that it's all good to go! :D Now to pick out a name..I've really been gravitating towards Benji but I'm not 100% for certain just yet. Hmmm....

@SneezyHolmes Congrats! I hope everything goes smoothly. I'm sure you've done your research, but just as a word of warning if you're getting him as a baby, you might possibly have to deal with some hormonal aggression issues in adolescence. I had a GCC and I didn't have that issue with her, but I've heard from lots of other people that it can happen. It did happen with my Senegal parrot and I was completely unprepared because I hadn't experienced that with any of my previous birds and it didn't come up when I researched that species. I wish someone had warned me back then. It is manageable though if it comes up. Hope you won't have any problems though and that you two will be very happy together. Feel free to reach out if you ever want to chat about birds.

2 hours ago, Shay said:

@SneezyHolmes Congrats! I hope everything goes smoothly. I'm sure you've done your research, but just as a word of warning if you're getting him as a baby, you might possibly have to deal with some hormonal aggression issues in adolescence. I had a GCC and I didn't have that issue with her, but I've heard from lots of other people that it can happen. It did happen with my Senegal parrot and I was completely unprepared because I hadn't experienced that with any of my previous birds and it didn't come up when I researched that species. I wish someone had warned me back then. It is manageable though if it comes up. Hope you won't have any problems though and that you two will be very happy together. Feel free to reach out if you ever want to chat about birds.

I've been researching them for about a year and a half now and while hormonal issues are a concern, I'm not deterred, haha! :) I'm not purchasing a baby though but if the changes do occur anyways then I've read about ways to ease it so fingers crossed it'll be fine.

1 hour ago, SneezyHolmes said:

I've been researching them for about a year and a half now and while hormonal issues are a concern, I'm not deterred, haha! :) I'm not purchasing a baby though but if the changes do occur anyways then I've read about ways to ease it so fingers crossed it'll be fine.

Yeah, I assumed you'd probably done your research. As I said, I only brought it up because I wish someone had warned me when I adopted my Senegal as it didn't come up in my research. But that was 18 years ago and I think there's a lot more information easily available now than there was back then. I'm sure you'll be fine as long as you're observant and learn his body language. I hope you get many years of joy with your new companion.

i am sooo happy bc after a few months of not being able to afford it, pandora is giving 2 months free trial of their premium subscription level. i've missed my playlists soooo much 😭💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

It makes me really happy and comforts me seeing so many of my friends posting supporting messages and so many of the local communities around me rallying and protesting peacefully. It's an all around good feeling and I hope to god all of this will finally bring about some meaningful and much needed change.

Ahh double post but I can't help it! I think my mother has finally accepted the fact that I'm bisexual? We were discussing cute tiktok guys earlier and got on the subject of dating and I said I had little to no interest in dating and she asked if I would prefer a woman and I said yes and rather than getting backlash, she sent me tiktoks of cute girls instead and continued the conversation like normal. No questioning, no backlash, no doubting me..just..normal. It felt so good and I feel like this giant weight I didn't know I was carrying is now gone? I feel really at peace.. :D :) 

14 hours ago, SneezyHolmes said:

Ahh double post but I can't help it! I think my mother has finally accepted the fact that I'm bisexual? We were discussing cute tiktok guys earlier and got on the subject of dating and I said I had little to no interest in dating and she asked if I would prefer a woman and I said yes and rather than getting backlash, she sent me tiktoks of cute girls instead and continued the conversation like normal. No questioning, no backlash, no doubting me..just..normal. It felt so good and I feel like this giant weight I didn't know I was carrying is now gone? I feel really at peace.. :D :) 

Thats AMAZING

On 5/26/2020 at 7:26 PM, Chanel_no5 said:

ETYMOLOGY IS THE COOLEST THING IN THE FUCKING WORLD!! 

Also alphabets. 

Languages all in all, really. 

:wub:

PREACH ❤️

I went on a train today, and wore a face mask, and I remained conscious and functional throughout, even though it was SCARY AF the first time and still pretty damn uncomfortable the second time... but I did it. I conquered one of my most deep-seated fears. I am so, so, so relieved. :omg:

2 hours ago, March Hare said:

PREACH ❤️

I went on a train today, and wore a face mask, and I remained conscious and functional throughout, even though it was SCARY AF the first time and still pretty damn uncomfortable the second time... but I did it. I conquered one of my most deep-seated fears. I am so, so, so relieved. :omg:

Go you!  That is awesome for you.

On 6/7/2020 at 8:17 PM, SneezyHolmes said:

Yay!!!!!👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾

It's 1:30 in the morning and this is what I'm watching. I'm laughing so hard. 

:rofl: I need to go to sleep. 

spent the last two weeks furiously cleaning my apartment so i could decorate it and make it my own space.

it looks as amazing as it ever will considering the state of the place i can't change. i have a lot of good art on the walls, my pride flags are up, everything is absolutely pristine, i've been keeping up with it really well. i've never decorated a living space before in my entire life and doing so has been really, really nice. my cat seems happier because the place is so clean and i am too, living in a clean environment does wonders for one's mental health.

all of this just rules and i'm really happy about it

Came out as enby to my mom and she was surprisingly okay with it, including my plan to have top surgery.

15 minutes ago, MyOwnPrivateSFC said:

Came out as enby to my mom and she was surprisingly okay with it, including my plan to have top surgery.

Hey that's awesome! :)

4 hours ago, MyOwnPrivateSFC said:

That’s fantastic!

Landlord mowed the lawn outside and it just started raining a little. So right now, my open window provides me with the scent of light rain on hot asphalt, mixed with freshly cut grass, and it reminds me of my childhood before everything went to hell, and I'm just happy. 

Horsey has left for her summer camp so vacation ensues for both of us now. :wub:

Also, today I bought my mother a bottle of handsanitizer to keep in her purse and I think that's when it FINALLY, fully, completely dawned on her that she needs to start being more careful and that I'm bitching at her because I care about her. Her response was to buy me a bottle of wine so I can have a glass of wine and relax tonight. :lol:  Apparently we trade alcohol to show we care in this family. :lol: