• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chanel_no5

• Rook

• Kaze Wo Hiku

• SneezyHolmes

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thank you guys, it's a huge relief! Don't know where I'll go from here, but it's a massive win for me! ^_^ 

9 hours ago, Rose said:

I learned that when you’re an adult you can just get candy because you want some

Best part of being an adult. Problem is, you have to pay for it yourself. Anyway, today I had ice cream for breakfast. Or, brunch really.  :yay: 

6 hours ago, Chanel_no5 said:
16 hours ago, Rose said:

I learned that when you’re an adult you can just get candy because you want some

Best part of being an adult. Problem is, you have to pay for it yourself. Anyway, today I had ice cream for breakfast. Or, brunch really.  :yay: 

Okay but can I just echo this with a big SAME?? I love getting to enjoy things I used to think of as 'childish' as an adult, and buying your own candy - especially if it's a huge bag or big bar - or even having a sundae for breakfast/brunch is so... it's just a nice treat. And liberating. I might just eat some ice cream before dinner tonight in celebration...

• 3 weeks later...

I'M GOING ON A DATE THATS RIGHT ROOK IS GOOING ON A DATE AND FUCK THIS COVID IM KISSING MY BOYFRIEND AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH   IM GOING ON A DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATE

Waaaaahhh, a lesbian love story allowed to be a LOVE story in a major TV show??? Oh thank you! :cryhappy:

This broke dude is receiving his (albeit small and insufficient) salary tomorrow. Can I get a tiny woop-woop for not having to starve? 

58 minutes ago, NoseB4Bros said:

Can I get a tiny woop-woop for not having to starve? 

Woop-woop. :mellow:  *celebrating moderately*

:lol:  

I FOUND CHOCOLATE IN THE PANTRY!! Sometimes I manage to hide candy even from me. ^_^ 

14 minutes ago, Ghost_no5 said:

Woop-woop. :mellow:  *celebrating moderately*

:lol:  

I FOUND CHOCOLATE IN THE PANTRY!! Sometimes I manage to hide candy even from me. ^_^ 

The best surprises are the ones you have for yourself! I found a package of danish liquorice I had bought a good while ago just the other day! :D

Furthermore I might be moving to a cheaper-but-nearby city in the upcoming year, and my salary is set to increase once the times get better which might be cause for slightly less moderate, slightly more *yay* celebration :D (nothing is set in stone yet though so I ain't going off on an all caps "Heck Yeah" quite yet haha) 

UM I'M IN A POLY AND IM HAPPY AND MY MOM SUPPORTS ME AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HOLY FUCKK

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, •.*°•☆. Q .☆•°*.• said:

feeling positively jubilant today boys 😎🎉🎆

Hell yeah~

im rolling onto the scene about two years late, but i've just discovered mitski and her music owns 

1 hour ago, •.*°•☆. Q .☆•°*.• said:

im rolling onto the scene about two years late, but i've just discovered mitski and her music owns 

SAME. I can't believe I hadn't heard of her before just recently.

• 2 weeks later...
17 hours ago, aggedy_ann said:

I may have just gotten a break in getting a new therapist with the insurance change.

yesss!! that's excellent, im happy for you!!

On 11/21/2020 at 12:18 PM, •.*°•☆. Q .☆•°*.• said:

yesss!! that's excellent, im happy for you!!

They came  through.  And as an added bonus, I get to go back to the therapist I was with before my insurance changed the last time, so I don’t have to start over with someone new.  😁

38 minutes ago, aggedy_ann said:

They came  through.  And as an added bonus, I get to go back to the therapist I was with before my insurance changed the last time, so I don’t have to start over with someone new.  😁

yay!! congrats!!! 🎉🎉🎉

• 2 weeks later...

I told my sister that I’m bi and her reaction was super neutral & she was supportive and understood why I wouldn’t want to tell my parents. :happysmiley:

25 minutes ago, Cecilia said:

I told my sister that I’m bi and her reaction was super neutral & she was supportive and understood why I wouldn’t want to tell my parents. :happysmiley:

That is awesome, I'm so happy for you!!! :hug:

35 minutes ago, Cecilia said:

Congratulations! I’m glad it went well :) 

We actually had daylight today. :lol:  Not sunshine, but the clouds were thin enough that it was actually a reasonably bright day. It was nice to see things properly. :yay: 

1 hour ago, Chanel_no5 said:

We actually had daylight today. :lol:  Not sunshine, but the clouds were thin enough that it was actually a reasonably bright day. It was nice to see things properly. :yay:

Living on the northern hemisphere and having a day of not complete darkness be like:

N2FmjX5kWEed6RFujL8jlnWpS0VOQw%2BBg=

23 minutes ago, NoseB4Bros said:

Living on the northern hemisphere and having a day of not complete darkness be like:

N2FmjX5kWEed6RFujL8jlnWpS0VOQw%2BBg=

:rofl:  EXACTLY! This autumn has mostly been fifty shades of grey skies. Bright grey, or deep dark thick grey? Or something in between? Waah! :lol:  I hate sunshine too, but it would be nice with daylight in daytime, it gets dark soon early now either way.