Sneeze Fetish Forum

Happiness Department

skater

*sound of intense fangirling*

I meet a lovely movie director for tea today. Talked about movies, books and geek stuff.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chanel_no5

• Rook

• Kaze Wo Hiku

• SneezyHolmes

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Aaaaaaand there's a big ass thunderstorm right now above me :D Ohhhhh so much happiness that gives me :D

Well done California for reducing your water consumption by such numbers. Pull together and not apart, and we might have a shot at saving this planet still. Well, at least we might be able to keep the planet going for some time longer...

Good job Cali!

The new series of The Great British Bake Off is starting on Wednesday AND I AM SO EXCITED.

CAKE AND DRAMA MAKES THE BEST TV. :yay:

I have the best friends in the world QwQ

AND I HAVE SHERLOCK. I DISCOVERED I LOVE SHERLOCK.

Watching kids mature and realize they don't know everything is a beautiful thing. So is watching adults do the same. :yay:

My friend just went something really rough, but she's back on her feet and I'm just so proud of her and >.< I'm just really happy for her.

People aknowledging my presence on Tumblr makes me happy in that cliché "yaay, an ego boost" way. But it's still wonderful! :inlove:

Uhhhh, being tandem flirted-with by an extremely attractive, extremely nerdy poly couple all evening, and then bragging about it online like I'm fucking twelve...? HEH HEH, HO HO. :naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

This weekend is going to be filled with songs from (Broadway) musicals, wine, banter and hopefully sunshine. SHYEAH. :D

I've discovered I love being the master (aka God) in a Role playing game :D And I think I'm good at it too :D And yeah I'm playing with the more awesome persons on the planet :D

I am exhausted in a good way after making a lot of amazing memories over the weekend, the sun is shining with a vengeance...oh, and I have the day off work today to do whatever I please. I love life.

Okay, so I've had problems with recurring stomach pain/nausea for as long as I've been able to form memories, but THIS WEEK, I finally found something that helps, and I didn't even have to conjure the Dark Lord or anything.

and I didn't even have to conjure the Dark Lord or anything.

This made me laugh out loud, so it's getting a mention :laugh: I'm glad to hear you've found a solution to your stomach woes!

So yesterday I stumbled upon the most beautiful song I've ever heard: Credens Justitiam, from the anime Puella Magi Madoka Magica. (I still need to watch that show, I hear it's really good.) The song is just--ugh!!--it really gets the blood pumping, and it's so cheerful and hopeful and even though the language is made-up it sounds a lot like Latin and Italian which means it's absolutely gorgeous and just--

:stretcher:

I love it.

I GOT INTO MY FIRST CHOICE UNIVERSITY WITH A*AB AND I'M SO HAPPY OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS ACTUALLY HAPPENED?!?!!

I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO FOR THE REST OF THE DAY NOW SO I'LL JUST BE OVER HERE SCREAMING.

:dancesequence: :dancesequence: :dancesequence:

:rollfast:

:woot1:

:rofl:

• 2 weeks later...