Sneeze Fetish Forum

Happiness Department

skater

I got dim sum with my best friend and boyfriend last night!

Also, my roommate is cat-sitting for her friend, so there's a 6-month old orange baby cat living with me for the week. And I don't have to clean the litter box, just play with him! He's already following me around the apartment while my roommates are all at work.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chanel_no5

• Rook

• Kaze Wo Hiku

• SneezyHolmes

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Also, my roommate is cat-sitting for her friend, so there's a 6-month old orange baby cat living with me for the week. And I don't have to clean the litter box, just play with him! He's already following me around the apartment while my roommates are all at work.

Aaaaah, this made ME happy!! :wub: Oooh kittens... there is nothing in the world as cute as kittens. Oh my God...! :heart:

Aaaaah, this made ME happy!! Oooh kittens... there is nothing in the world as cute as kittens. Oh my God...!

Aw how sweet of you!! It's seriously the best... he's so playful... I forgot that while cats just kind of walk around and hang out, kittens are constantly playing. He's never relaxed! He is very spry... always running and leaping!

I'm typing this post from behind him right now.

I had my first therapist appointment today. She seems kind but blunt which is exactly what I think I need, and she was perfectly accepting of the things I was most hesitant to mention, so I think we're going to be a good fit. I'm nervous about the entire thing, because I'm always nervous about everything, but I'm really hopeful and excited that I can get some of the help I really need and learn some coping mechanisms.

I had my first therapist appointment today. She seems kind but blunt which is exactly what I think I need, and she was perfectly accepting of the things I was most hesitant to mention, so I think we're going to be a good fit. I'm nervous about the entire thing, because I'm always nervous about everything, but I'm really hopeful and excited that I can get some of the help I really need and learn some coping mechanisms.

That sounds really good! :) Therapy is a great thing imo. Best wishes! ~

Had the cutest experience with a freshman chem student today! I love when students are sweet and respectful. <3 Gives me hope that this world isn't going to hell in a handbasket with the next generation.

I just found out that I don't have strep or tonsilitis -- just an ulcer in my throat from stress. I'm happy that it's minor and untreatable because it means I get to relax without worrying about prescriptions or doctors!

Also, I just put honey and cinnamon into plain probiotic yogurt and it tasted so incredible!! Usually I'm very hit and miss with combining ingredients (I've done peanut butter and chocolate with sunflower seeds, for example, and was so surprised that it was awful instead of great?) so I can never trust myself until I've tried what I made. This time, it was awesome! Maybe I'll add cloves and allspice next time.

I symbolically adopted a Sumatran Rhinoceros today! I am so happy to finally be able to put money into a cause I've been in support of for a long time. I hope I can continue symbolically adopting animals until they are all saved! An elephant will be next, obviously! :heart:

I'm so happy I had the most delicious oreo frappe with my lunch today :D It's so sweet and creamy!

The riding association asked if they could borrow my horse because a bunch of disabled people wanted to come and try riding. I wasn't sure at first, because she's practically been a wildhorse for two and a half month now, so I wasn't sure if she would behave, but they were desperate. So I said okay.

Turned out she had been the star of the whole event, like a rock, she didn't shy away when people approached her in wheelchairs or with walkers or crutches, and she bonded right away with this severely autistic boy who only communicates with sudden loud screams. Now, usually horses need quite a bit of education to be calm in such situations, but she was completely cool all through, not once acting unsettled or with as much as a hint of her natural flight instinct, which should be at its most extreme now that she hasn't had much human contact at all for so long. It's an amazing animal, I'm telling you! :heart:

And this afternoon she was very tired and looked extremely pleased, with herself and with the world. I think I have a natural-born therapy horse and I didn't even know it. :blink::lol: I am SO proud of her and I am SO HAPPY to have her!!

That's so sweet!!

I'm quite sure that no one is interested in my reading my running commentary about my progress in watching Buffy the Vampire Slayer, HOWEVER

I just saw

THE MUSICAL EPISODE,

and could not shut up the entire time because it made me so happy, oh god. :rofl:

Adult or not, sometimes the only solution to feeling stressed and anxious is building a blanket fort, load it up with candy, comics, soda and cuddly cats, and then spend a few hours in there until you can deal with the world again.

And yes, I seriously did that this afternoon and it was AWESOME!!! :cryhappy:

The fact that the new doorman's booth at my school is awfully tiny and bears a creepy resemblance to those perspex high-security prison cells really upset me at first, but then I realized that the latter makes it kinda appropriate to hiss "Hello Clarice" at the people as they pass by. :lmfao:

So guess how I'm going to spend my shift :lol:

Edited by smooshi

The riding association asked if they could borrow my horse because a bunch of disabled people wanted to come and try riding. I wasn't sure at first, because she's practically been a wildhorse for two and a half month now, so I wasn't sure if she would behave, but they were desperate. So I said okay.

Turned out she had been the star of the whole event, like a rock, she didn't shy away when people approached her in wheelchairs or with walkers or crutches, and she bonded right away with this severely autistic boy who only communicates with sudden loud screams. Now, usually horses need quite a bit of education to be calm in such situations, but she was completely cool all through, not once acting unsettled or with as much as a hint of her natural flight instinct, which should be at its most extreme now that she hasn't had much human contact at all for so long. It's an amazing animal, I'm telling you! :heart:

And this afternoon she was very tired and looked extremely pleased, with herself and with the world. I think I have a natural-born therapy horse and I didn't even know it. :blink::lol: I am SO proud of her and I am SO HAPPY to have her!!

This is awesome! Hippotherapy is a valuable thing.

This is awesome! Hippotherapy is a valuable thing.

Yes, it really is. It's interesting how she can be such a sweetheart with strangers and still give me a run for the money every time. :lol:

Cally is happy because she was able topic up her cat and hold him for over 30 seconds last night without him flipping out. He even purred the whole time! This is a really big deal as we think he had some trauma before we got him, and he's still really skittish sometimes. He's starting to cuddle a lot more and last night I was just so happy he let me give him a hug. :)

Today was a good day! I:

- got my daith pierced, which entailed spending time with my sister, so that was a fun thing all around

- received an awesome pair of shoes SusieQusie painted for me in the mail! Observe:

0Pn6I7A.png

I'm so into them. :zippy: (I'm less into the bottoms of my jeans being bunched like that on account of me being a dinky, short person, but what can I do other than get them hemmed or something)

Edited by Junia

I'm happy because I the peanut I found in my yard a few weeks ago is growing really well as a plant and has started growing these adorable little yellow flowers.

Well earlier I was feeling very stressed out and generally disgusted with myself/the situation. Then in an unrelated matter I wasn't sure what I was going to write for a particular fanfic event I signed up for. Then a Tumblr friend posted this ridiculously cracktastic prompt that I could not stop laughing at. The more I thought about this prompt, the more I realized that I really needed this, and it was doubtful that anyone else would, so I now know what I'm doing for the event and my friend is so excited that I'll be writing it. :D

That moment right before you get out of bed and the blankets seem extra soft and warm and snuggly. Its a brief moment, but it makes me happy.