Sneeze Fetish Forum

Happiness Department

skater

That moment right before you get out of bed and the blankets seem extra soft and warm and snuggly. Its a brief moment, but it makes me happy.

You just made me happy by mental association. :D

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chanel_no5

• Rook

• Kaze Wo Hiku

• SneezyHolmes

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I get out of school at 2:30 every thursday and that plus not being in school tomorrow equals HEAVEN.

I'm happy because I the peanut I found in my yard a few weeks ago is growing really well as a plant and has started growing these adorable little yellow flowers.

For some reason this made me go "awwww!" and I want to name this the cutest post of the week. And I'm not even into growing things. :lol:

I just got approved to write my paper about the legitimacy of trans identities and the treatment of transgender individuals in the mental health industry. I know there are already dozens of studies I can use and I'm very excited to start researching!

The new horse in the stable is really sweet and easy to handle, and his owners are very nice and down to earth. We needed an addition like that after the past years of comers-and-goers that's been horrible to deal with. :D

The people in Fairy's university's Theatre department have been super welcoming and helpful to her every step of the way since she decided to go for a dual degree with Theatre and after meeting with the head of the department she's going to get her first semester of lab hours in she's discovered that even though she has problems with some of the things she has to do in theaters, the people know exactly what she can do to be helpful without straining herself, so major props to the Theatre department which Fairy is happy to now be involved in!

Really loved my gift fic that someone wrote me as part of a gift exchange event on Tumblr. Since I enjoyed participating in this, I might just do the Secret Santa on here if I don't have too terribly much going on.

YES!!!! ALL THE DOCTOR WHO!!!!

I can't wait to talk about it with people! It's been killing me to keep quiet for the past 3 weeks! I hope everyone enjoys it as much as I did! :)

I concured my anxiety and got a job with great chanses of promotions, and my boss is amazing! Woo :)

Congrats. :hug:

One of my favourite people ever passed by me today while sneaking out of the theatre and I'm still pretty fucking starstruck :blushing:

It's game day and even though my team lost, I'm watching our number 1 rival team get killed by their opponent tonight. It's not even halftime yet so things could change, but it still makes me very happy! :)

I concured my anxiety and got a job with great chanses of promotions, and my boss is amazing! Woo :)

Congrats. :hug:

Awh thanks :D

For some reason listening to Mario Kart 7's Rainbow Road makes everything more tolerable-even homework. :)

Balancing my complaints post with a hopeful one.

Read up on season 11 of Criminal Minds, and YES no1, they have gotten rid of Callahan! YES no2, they hint at having people from previous seasons pop back for an episode or two, which means there is at least a chance that we might get to see more of Prentiss and more of Blake. I take what I can get, seriously. Besides, blooper reel is where good stuff sometimes shows up... hope springs eternal.

Yeah, I know the chances are slim to none, but I have to find happiness in the smallest of possibilities. :lol:

When it comes to celebrations, the Red Sox organisation get it right. They live streamed the David Ortiz 500 home run celebration, had a brilliant retrospective, and brought out former teammates making this girl tearful, but happy. You can take the girl out of Boston, but you can't take Boston out of the girl.

Loving the new puppy I got such a cutie.

What kind of puppy is it, pikachu78? :)

It's a staffie in the colour brown and black.

I tried a new flavor of ice cream today and it was so delicious it made my eyes water.

Loving the new puppy I got such a cutie.

What kind of puppy is it, pikachu78? :)

It's a staffie in the colour brown and black.
I just saw what they looker like on google....

*slides down a wall and cries*