Sneeze Fetish Forum

Happiness Department

skater

The doctor my mom was supposed to see in February reviewed her file/case and moved her appointment to tomorrow!

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chanel_no5

• Rook

• Kaze Wo Hiku

• SneezyHolmes

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's my birthday in two weeks, and my sister asked if it was okay that my gift is that she comes over and helps me clean my apartment. So my home is going to be much nicer, and that's a wonderful gift. 

On 1/10/2020 at 5:05 AM, aggedy_ann said:

The doctor my mom was supposed to see in February reviewed her file/case and moved her appointment to tomorrow!

That's fantastic! 

Edited by Chanel_no5

The thing that I ordered will arrive, at my apartment, tomorrow and I'm super excited! :D

(they promised that it'd arrive Friday though but I forgive them. Worked in a freight company and I know how that works ehehe) 

I am ALMOST done with my Secret Santa, after changing my mind and re-writing it a million times. Phew, I'm gonna make it in time for the deadline! 

I love my mum so much, she offered to bring me back Chinese food and some expensive dog food from her shopping trip. Annnnd she's letting me use her Disney+ account! :laugh: 

Happy because I really missed writing and I didn’t think I’d every be doing anything creative again.    

9 hours ago, •.*°•☆. Q .☆•°*.• said:

who is that

A comidein 

I've started watching Merlin and not only is that already making me pretty happy but goddamn the fetish fics, opportunities to write fetish fics, and a sneeze from my baby boy Merlin that was so, so my type -- I'm just... :D

Oh and also my depression's been getting noticeably better for the last 5 days or so and that's also pretty good lmao.

Bought my ticket for Rammstein! I am so excited and nervous but I am going, social anxiety be danged! Just gotta book my hotel and I'll be good to go! Come on Septembeeeeer! :dancesequence:

1 hour ago, SneezyHolmes said:

Bought my ticket for Rammstein! I am so excited and nervous but I am going, social anxiety be danged! Just gotta book my hotel and I'll be good to go! Come on Septembeeeeer! :dancesequence:

yaay!! good for u! glad u get to go :D

3 hours ago, •.*°•☆. Q .☆•°*.• said:

yaay!! good for u! glad u get to go :D

Thanks, Q! :D I can't wait!

I'm happy I have doughnuts. With raspberry jam in the middle. I love raspberry jam. I love doughnuts. And I'm happy that my vision and joint issues are better today than they were yesterday. 

On 1/28/2020 at 12:08 AM, SneezyHolmes said:

My sister is also going to a concert with them this year, she's over the moon. You're going to have a blast, she's been to one concert before and she says they're fantastic on stage! 

9 minutes ago, Chanel_no5 said:

I'm happy I have doughnuts. With raspberry jam in the middle. I love raspberry jam. I love doughnuts. And I'm happy that my vision and joint issues are better today than they were yesterday. 

My sister is also going to a concert with them this year, she's over the moon. You're going to have a blast, she's been to one concert before and she says they're fantastic on stage! 

That's rad! :D Your sister sounds cool! And my mom and dad went to see them when they were in America for the 'Chicago Open Air' a couple years back and she said it was absolutely mind blowing and I am so excited to be going! Plus I'm kind of excited to visit Chicago too and check out the nightlife since I'll have like a full day and a half before the concert. :)

Added happiness, I'm finally seeing some progress with my drawing abilities and I couldn't be happier! :D 

3 hours ago, SneezyHolmes said:

Added happiness, I'm finally seeing some progress with my drawing abilities and I couldn't be happier! :D

ah, that's the best feeling in the world! congrats!!!

58 minutes ago, •.*°•☆. Q .☆•°*.• said:

ah, that's the best feeling in the world! congrats!!!

Thanks, Q! :D

While turning my tv stand upside down to find some change for laundry, I found a bank envelope with like $160 in it. No idea why it was buried but according to the teller receipt inside it, it's from 2017. :lol: Jesus christ self! But also, woohoo! Money for my Chicago trip! Thank you universe!

9 hours ago, SneezyHolmes said:

While turning my tv stand upside down to find some change for laundry, I found a bank envelope with like $160 in it. No idea why it was buried but according to the teller receipt inside it, it's from 2017. :lol: Jesus christ self! But also, woohoo! Money for my Chicago trip! Thank you universe!

Holy crap that's like the coolest thing ever!

for the first time in my entire adult life, and even predating that honestly to when i was something like 12 or 13, my future is more than just an endless chasm of

[...]AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA[...]

and? im lowkey really excited about it

for someone who didn't even expect to make it to 25 bc of mental illness, this is like. honestly more incredible than i can put into words. and for someone who didn't ever actually really expect to make anything of themselves?? to HAVE long term goals that not only sound perfect for me but ACHIEVABLE???

i don't even know what i can say. it's been sinking in repeatedly over the last 48 hours that i'm actually doing a good job and working towards the life that i want and honestly didn't think i would ever figure out how to have.

when my girlfriend visited me at the end of january, at the end of her visit we mutually admitted we're in love with each other and i've been on cloud nine ever since. it is a really incredibly wonderful thing.

things i realized just this morning about my future that i’m already extremely excited about:

☆ i’ll get to visit the neighborhood snails by my new house

☆ i’ll get to plant big lavender bushes to attract bumbleboys at my new house

☆ i’ll get to have a vegetable garden in or at my new house

☆ i’ll get to feed birds at my new house

☆ i’ll get to have a bean bag chair somewhere in my new house

☆ i’ll get to have a magic bullet in my kitchen in my new house